We know Hijama as Cupping Treatment. It is one of the old traditional treatments that is still in practice today. If you are someone who is dealing with physical pain or any skin-related problems but does not wish to undergo serious medical treatments. You can begin from here and give this treatment a go. We are offering Hijama Home Service Dubai & Abu Dhabi in the comfort of your home. Read more on; Hijama Treatment In Dubai and explore more information at our services.
What Is The Purpose Of Home Services?
We have expanded our treatment services to take care of your health, even when you can not visit the clinic for any reason. The purpose of our home services is to provide patients with the same quality care in the comfort of their own homes. We have a team of qualified nursing staff who are licensed to aid you with the same care and expertise, that are performed at the clinic. Moreover, you will be relieved from the discomfort of traveling, if you happen to be healing from any physical pain or post-accidental trauma. Hence, it is generally considered to be a smoother strength-regaining and mobility-effective method for boosting health.
What Is A Hijama Treatment?
This miraculous procedure is also known as Cupping therapy. It is one of the old traditional treatments that is still in practice. The therapy includes several cups that will perform a suctioning effect on the skin. This method is known for drawing out toxins and clearing them out of the system using a special vacuum-like technique. Moreover, it is then going to further process the purification by detoxifying the bloodstream. This crucial stage will tame several health-related complications such as; muscle soreness, inflammatory pain, respiratory problems, digestive issues, dermal complexities, and higher blood pressure.
How Is The Method Performed At Your Home?
We implement the same procedure we perform at our clinic. The only difference is your location instead of ours. To begin with, our professional staff will allow access to a peaceful room at your home, where all the medical formalities are going to take place.
- There are two main types of Hijama; wet and dry. Your preferred option is taken into consideration.
- We will cleanse the area under care and in-flame the Hijama Cupping Therapy to place on the body. It takes less than half an hour to complete the entire treatment.
- However, Wet Cuppings require pricking the skin after placing them on top. This allows intoxicated blood to be drawn out of the body.
- In the end, all the cups are removed. You will witness redness and rounded marks on your body. However, this will calm down with blood circulation in less than 48 hours.
What Are Your Safety Guidelines For The Therapy?
We gathered a variety of safety precautions for you to follow for the best care;
- Drink lukewarm water with a teaspoon of honey from time to time.
- Avoid dairy products until inflammation calms down.
- You are advised to not take a shower or bath for 24 hours.
- Refrain from the spa, swimming pool, or other heated places like the kitchen.
- Massage your body with olive oil and avoid chemicalized moisturizers for some time.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol for a good 24 to 48 hours.
- Wear soft and airy clothes for air ventilating from the body.
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated at all times.
- Avoid spicy and other processed food, instead opt for healthy meals.
- Pause your blood thinning medications before the treatment. You can consult your general doctor beforehand. He/She will accurately guide you according to your medical condition.
What Are The Expected Results Afterward?
- It is a phenomenal treatment that allows blood circulation within the body.
- Moreover, it is also effective in terms of reducing osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Candidates talk about feeling improvement in their neck, shoulder, or other pains such as back in general.
- It is also efficient in taking care of your dermal complications. Problems such as migraines, anxiety, and even fertility can be vastly improved with this non-invasive ancient technique.
- Furthermore, we can also dismiss seasonal allergies and other asthma-related problems.
Are There Any Risks To Worry About?
There are no potential side effects latched to this procedure in the short or long run. It is a completely safe and healthy alternative to cleanse your blood. However, some potential reactions of the treatment often appear in the form of marking such as redness in the rounding shape or mild tingling sensation on the skin. This is a temporary reaction to the treatment and the effects will calm down in less than 48 hours.
Book A Free Consultation:
For further information about; Hijama Home Service Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Fill in the form below and book a free consultation with us today. Or call our hotline and register yourself for a pre-booked appointment with our best healthcare providers at Enfield Royal Clinic.