All peels use an acid-base to literally burn off the top layer of the skin, thereby promoting cell renewal for fresher, younger-looking skin. The higher the acid concentration, the deeper the peeling and the longer the downtime. However, the Radiance Peel in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah has a very low level of salicylic acid. Designed for use in the treatment of six low burns, it’s perfect if you can’t adapt to the one-week downtime associated with deeper one-time peels.
What is Radiance Peel?
It is a salicylic acid-based peel that repairs your skin and creates a healthy, rejuvenated appearance. An exfoliating formula helps remove damaged outer layers for a younger and fresher look. It is a gentle and effective way to rejuvenate the skin and claims to be able to help with photodamage, acne scars, and signs of sun damage. It is a course of six treatments which you can do in a small amount of time.
The outcomes of this treatment would be radiant, smoother, tighter, and brighter skin. It improves photodamaged skin and the overall texture and tone of the skin. It rejuvenates the skin with skin resurfacing.
The treatment is not recommended for people having the following conditions:
- Pregnant or lactating
- Having allergies or chronic conditions
- Sunburn or history of radiation therapy
- Skin is too sensitive
The Radiance Peel in Dubai & Abu Dhabi will follow the following steps:
- All makeup will be removed from your face and the therapist will apply a protective gel barrier to the most sensitive areas of your face, the concerns of your mouth, and your eyes.
- The back of the eyelids is protected with adhesive eye patches, and then the first layer of salicylic acid is applied with a sponge.
- After the acid solution is applied, there is an intense feeling of heat and itching for about 30 seconds to one minute.
- It will pass and it won’t hurt, the worst part is worrying it will get worse or never stop, but don’t worry it will pass quickly. The second layer of salicylic solution is then applied and left on your skin for 10 minutes.
- When the 10 minutes are up, the remnants of the acid solution are wiped off your skin with a sponge. A good therapist will apply a high factor sunscreen to your skin before leaving.
Aftercare and Downtime:
Almost no major recovery period. The skin is a little taut and some small areas may become a little red in more than a day. If you experience a local rash, this patch of skin will flake a bit for a day or two, but nothing can solve a good moisturizer and a little foundation.
It is not recommended to do the treatment before going on a sun holiday. Burning the top layer of skin exposes the underlying baby-young epidermis and makes the skin more sensitive to light and prone to burning and sun damage.
Does it Work?
Yes, it works well for so many reasons and after each session, there will be an improvement in the tone and texture of the skin. And at the end of the treatment, the scarring and damage to the skin are significantly reduced.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile
Cost of Radiance Peels:
The cost of Radiance Peel in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 299 to AED 999. The cost varies depending on several factors and will be determined by the doctor after the initial consultation.
Book a Free Appointment!
Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.