With time, beauty standards are changing. These changing standards can be very pressurizing and difficult to keep up with. Social media apps these days have built-in filters with camera integrations that change the appearance of a person. These apps play a very important role in building beauty standards. For example one of the most common beauty standards nowadays is fuller lips. The ones with naturally fuller lips are considered very beautiful. Those will thin lips achieve this either with Lip Fillers or with treatments. These treatments are clinical procedures executed by trained professionals and doctors. Botox Lip Flip in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is one of the cosmetic surgeries through which a person can achieve plumper lips.
What is the Treatment?
Some people may have a thin lip that disappears when a person smiles or uneven lips where the upper lips are thinner than that of the lower lip.
It forms the shape of the lips. If a person had thin lips, after the treatment their lips will look a lot fuller. In the case of people with uneven lips, their lips will look even.
It is basically a procedure to overcome these lip conditions and to get fuller lips. It is a cosmetic procedure that is non-invasive and no incision is required for this treatment. This clinical treatment must be executed by a doctor or a skilled professional. A solution is injected into the upper or lower lip to get plump lips. The solution stops the movement of muscles in the lips.
Results of Lip Flip Dubai:
After getting the injections, small bumps may be noticed on the upper lip where the solution is injected. In some rare cases, it may also cause temporary bruises. It may take a few days to recover. However, the results are instant and only take a few days for them to be fully visible.
Types of Procedures:
There are two main types of treatments. These are through fillers and Botox i.e. also known as Botulinum toxin. Both are non-surgical and require no incisions. Both methods inject a certain type of solution into the lip to give the desired effect.
Difference between the Botulinum Toxin and Lip Fillers:
The main differences between the two are:
- One is long-lasting and the effect of the other is comparatively for a shorter period of time. Lip fillers can also last for a few years. However, the effect of the toxin is usually for less than a year and only for a few months depending on the quantity of the dose used.
- With fillers, the bruising may take around 2 weeks to heal. But with the toxin, there is no risk of bruises.
- Botulinum is only for the upper lip for people with uneven lips i.e. Upper lip is thinner than that of the lower lip. Lip fillers can be used for any deformity of the lip.
- The toxin makes the lips look plumper, whereas, fillers make them fuller by adding volume.
- Fillers have comparatively more risk of side effects, making toxin a safer option.
How Long Does it Last?
The effect of Botulinum toxin may last for a few months depending on the dose. Its effect does not last for a long time and is a temporary solution for a quick lip lift.
- It is a lot cheaper than fillers and other methods
- Easy and a slow process so it does not look fake immediately after the treatment
- It is a natural way to get enhanced lips
- Makes the face look better
- Minimal side effects
- If a person wishes to have an enhanced pout
- If a woman breastfeeds or is pregnant, she is not an ideal candidate
- Someone who wants a temporary lip enhancement
- Any person who wishes to get even lips without any invasive procedure
- Somebody who does not want an increased volume and only plumper lips
If a person suffers from any serious medical condition, he/she should consult their doctor first before getting the toxin. In some people, a severe skin condition may cause negative after-effects. People who are already on some medication should also consult their doctor first as they can suffer from a negative reaction. Botox Lip Flip in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is carried out after a detailed discussion with the doctor.
Before getting the Botulinum toxin, the doctor takes a detailed physical exam. If a person is on any medication such as blood thinners like aspirin, they may be asked to stop taking it for a few days before getting the toxins. This is because blood thinners can cause bleeding.
Topical or local anesthesia or ice is used to numb the skin before injecting the toxin. After numbing, the skin care professional or a doctor injects the solution into the upper lip. This is done using a fine needle. The quantity of the toxins depends on the desired result of the recipient.
How is it Done?
- The skin is first thoroughly cleansed before the procedure.
- It is a precision treatment so the doctor marks the area(s) where the solution is to be injected.
- The skin is tightened and then using a fine needle, the doctor injects the toxin into the skin
- Tiny amounts of Botulinum toxin is injected in a very shallow plain on the outline of the upper lip
- The dosage is carefully administered according to the needs of the recipient
- This may be repeated every three to four months
After the treatment, the recipient should avoid eating for a couple of hours if local anesthesia is used by the doctor on the lip. As it makes the mouth numb when eating there is a high risk of biting one’s tongue and injuring it. The person can however have a liquid diet.
A person should follow the doctor’s instructions for aftercare, one of which is to avoid sleeping facedown. It then gives the desired and satisfying results.
Cost of Botox Lip Flip Dubai:
This is a very affordable treatment to get the look you desire. It ranges from AED 300 to AED 900 depending on the number of Botulinum injections used.
Why Choose Us?
In the initial free consultation at the Enfield Royal Clinic, the doctor discusses the desires of the recipient of the procedure and then suggests possible treatments and methods to achieve those results. Our patient-centric approach makes sure that you get the best treatments and gives you the most comfortable experience.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile
Book an Appointment!
We offer the Best Botox Lip Flip in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Book your appointment now by filling out the form below and getting an appointment with our experienced doctors!