Today, our advanced medical sciences and research teams are analyzing the Male Menstrual And Reproductive Health Physician system. There are a variety of topics to include when referring to Manhood. Starting from a man’s appetite for sexual intercourse to the crucial aspect of a male’s sex drive. Let us dive into the depth of the topic and specifically explore; Andrology: Lack Of Libido in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. The possible health factors that may be affecting your sexual satisfaction or the lack of emotional availability to perform for lasting long. Read along as we unfold the significant concerns regarding a man’s sexual health and the possible contributing factors that could be interfering with your sex life.
What Is Andrology?
It is a medical terminology that refers to a man’s sexual desire or drive which is closely linked with male hormones. Furthermore, Andrology is a specialized field that deals with a man’s reproductive system and its disorder. What happens is that; when a healthy individual engages in a sexual activity, regardless of their physical fitness, they may encounter a lack of libido. As a result, it encompasses a person’s willingness or eagerness to perform properly. This lack or loss of sexual desire is held accountable for affecting other health factors such as; physical and mental health, hormonal imbalance, poor intimate relationships, or overall lifestyle in particular.
What Causes A Lack Of Libido?
There are potential factors that could be interfering with the system to act otherwise. Below are a few common reasons for this disorder;
- Low Testosterone Level,
- Heart Diseases,
- Low-Self Esteem,
- Environmental or Mental Stress,
- Anxiety or Depression,
- Erectile Dysfunction,
- Penal Muscle Loss or Fatigue,
- Lack of Intimacy or Spiritual Connection between partners,
- Poor Lifestyle Or Smoke and Alcohol Addiction.
How Is It Diagnosed?
When patients visit us to talk about their sexual disorders, we perform a variety of tests and medical examinations. These diagnostic analyses include blood tests, physical fitness, previous medical history, mental health disorders, and lifestyle habits to determine the root cause of the problem. After which, you are signed up for the most suitable treatment option for your malfunction.
What Are The Treatment Options?
We gathered some of the common practices to diminish all the underlying and overlying problems related to men’s Libido disorder. Some of the potential strategies for addressing the condition are;
- Psychological Support: this therapy is going to contribute by identifying the root causes of stress, anxiety, or depression which are going to make a positive impact on your sexual appetite.
- Hormone Replacement: aims to restore testosterone levels. It is recommended for those candidates who are dealing with hormonal imbalances. Therefore, a medical aid is administered by a professional physician to tame the turnover.
- Medical Adjustment: oftentimes, some of the medications that are prescribed to you could be triggering the cause. Hence, we will change the medical aid to an alternative option to address the primary concerns.
- Lifestyle Choices: you are introduced to better eating and living standards. An expert in charge will design a diet plan chart along with the best exercises to promote your physical well-being. We also encourage our patients to reduce excessive alcohol intake and smoking habits to improve libido.
- Communication: an honest and open conversation is highly appreciated. Whether you are speaking to your therapist or partner, it is very important to address your relationship issues or misunderstandings that may be affecting your intimacy or sexual desire towards each other.
What Is The Aim Of The Therapy?
Andrology aims to diminish Libido deficiency or disorder. The impact of the density is characterized depending on each separate individual. However, the goal of the support program is to target multiple sex-related issues. As a result, a man can seek perks to fulfill his sex life and enjoy an overall acceleration to perform well in all aspects of life.
Health Advice To Improve Libido:
We spoke to our health expert regarding your medical condition. Below are a few pieces of health-related advice for better living standards;
- Make sure to get enough sleep, and refrain from anti-depressants or sleeping pills.
- Maintain a healthy eating and include greens and proteins in your diet for energy.
- Avoid sugar-based beverages and stay hydrated by drinking plenty of plain water.
- Steer clear of processed or canned food items. The active toxins used for preservation can disturb your hormones.
- Do not go overboard with alcohol consumption or heavily smoke cigarettes or cigars.
- Aim to exercise for a good hour or more. The fat burning will release stress and activate peace of mind.
- Limit your caffeine intake as well. Include fresh juices or detox water to keep your system cleansed.
- Take part in stress managing practices such as; yoga or meditation for improved breathing and relaxation.
- Most importantly, talk to your partner about your sexual needs. Be honest about what you like and dislike.
- Finally, a change is always a good option. Experiment and try new positions or locations to reach maximum potential for sexual fulfillment.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you are concerned about your sexual downfall or lack of intimacy. Call our hotline and talk to us about; Andrology: Lack Of Libido in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. We have a variety of suitable treatment options for everyone. Simply fill in the form below and sign up for a free consultation today. Or you could register yourself for a scheduled appointment with our top healthcare providers at Enfield Royal Clinic.