Peels can help the skin become rejuvenated and younger-looking again. Some peels are gentle, and some are harsh on the skin and all of them must be performed by a professional to get maximum results and achieve full effectiveness. Mandelic Peel in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is a gentle and superficial method of skin rejuvenation and restoration.
Essence of Treatment:
The cosmetic effect in this treatment is achieved with the help of mandelic acid. The main feature is its molecular weight and size. It is eight times larger than the traditional glycolic acid molecule and therefore penetrates the skin much more slowly and lingers in the surface layers of the epidermis. For this reason, this type of peeling can be attributed to the softest and most superficial. It has been used for more than ten years, and its popularity is steadily increasing.
The outcome of the procedure is an overall antiseptic effect. It dissolves comedones and smooths the wrinkles, tightens the pores, reduces pigmentation, and improves complexion. It gives an instant rejuvenation and brightening effect.
The treatment has the following advantages:
Excellent aesthetic results. By exfoliating dead cells, it is possible to even out the skin texture and significantly improve its appearance.
Versatility in the application. Such exfoliation can be applied not only to the face but also to various parts of the body.
Versatility. The procedure is suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive.
No seasonality. Manipulation can be carried out at any time of the year.
Compatibility with other procedures. Often, almond peeling is used as a preparation for more aggressive procedures, such as laser resurfacing.
Possibility of use in rosacea. Of course, almond peeling does not have a therapeutic effect in this case, but it helps to reduce the vascular network and normalize oily skin.
The most suitable candidate for the treatment is someone not having any of the following conditions:
- Individual intolerance to the ingredients of the peeling composition
- Violation of the integrity of the skin
- An active inflammatory process on the skin
- Herpes in the active phase
- Pregnancy and lactation
What Problems can it Solve?
This peeling can solve the following problems:
- Loose skin and enlarged pores
- Acne and post-acne scars
- Keratosis and hyperpigmentation
- Wrinkles and other skin irregularities
- Aging caused by sun exposure
The Mandelic Peel in Dubai follows these steps:
- First, makeup removal is carried out, after the face is treated with a special tonic based on 10% of acid. This is followed by a pre-peeling phase, during which the skin is cleansed with 5% acid. At this stage of the procedure, the cosmetologist determines the degree of skin sensitivity to a chemical agent.
- The main stage of the procedure lasts about 20 minutes. At this time your skin is cleansed with a 30% solution and trophic processes are stimulated in the subcutaneous structures.
- A soothing mask and moisturizer complete the procedure.
To obtain the maximum effect, a course of 8-10 procedures is required with an interval of 7 days, because this type of exposure is superficial and gentle.
Patients suggest saying that on the first day after the procedure, noticeable drying of the skin is possible. Often there is itching and redness of the skin, their peeling. However, all these symptoms disappear the next day.
- Within 2-5 days, do not use any unnecessary cosmetics or makeup, apply only delicate products to the skin.
- For about 1-2 weeks, it is worth refusing to visit the bath, sauna, pool, and solarium.
- Use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 when you go outside.
Interesting Fact! The acid has antioxidant properties and makes the skin less sensitive to ultraviolet radiation and the formation of age spots is stopped.
Since any chemical peel is stressful for the skin, anti-stress agents in the form of soothing masks are usually included at the end of the procedure.
In the end, a post-treatment moisturizer and a sunscreen with a protection factor of at least 30 SPF are applied to the skin.
Your doctor may suggest which products you must use after the treatment as a part of your home skincare routine.
The cost of Mandelic Peel in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 199 to AED 999. The cost is impacted by several factors including the number of sessions needed, the experience of cosmetologists, the clinic level, and location. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the initial consultation.
The treatment has very limited side effects and in most cases, the patient experiences the following side effects:
- Burning and itching. These symptoms are considered normal after an almond peel session. They are usually mild and disappear within a few hours.
- Redness. Another common consequence, which disappears after 4-5 hours, disappears after applying a moisturizer.
- Dryness and peeling. This is a natural result of peeling, which is observed within 4-5 days.
- Post-inflammatory pigmentation. It is rare, occurs due to internal failures in the body or due to non-compliance with the rules of rehabilitation.
It is important to understand that although the technique is considered gentle, it is a controlled chemical treatment. To avoid side effects and unpredictable results, peeling can only be done in a cosmetology clinic.
Book a Free Appointment!
At Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai, you can undergo this procedure at the most affordable price. We employ experienced cosmetologists who will select the optimal concentration of active substances and perform peeling in compliance with all the rules.