Vaginal rejuvenation is a need of every woman after bearing a child or aging due to sex. With time the vagina started getting darker and dull due to the excessive layer of dead skin over it. As well the lubrication of the vagina gets to a lower level which also affects the sexual life. The darker and loose skin of the vagina not only sheds your confidence but also doesn’t seems appealing to your partner as well. For that purpose Vaginal Whitening & Peeling is done with the help of Carbon laser peeling in Dubai.
Chemical peels are mixtures of various chemicals that, when applied to the skin, can remove the outermost layer of dead skin and reveal the lighter, more youthful-appearing inner skin. Chemical peels can be classified as light, medium, or deep based on how many layers they can penetrate and perform the necessary functions.
Laser Lightening Treatment:
This treatment involves the direct exposure of the vagina to the laser light which effectively targets the darker region and breaks down the pigmentation making it lighter and rejuvenating the skin as well.
Aim of the Treatment:
- reduces the effects of age and childbearing
- regains vaginal form, tone, and flexibility
- treats discomfort, itchiness, and dryness
- treats skin pigmentation and dyschromia
Causes of Dark Spots:
For many reasons, the outer genital region might get discolored or darker over time. Many ladies may experience visual discomfort in this condition. The following variables may contribute to the outer genital region darkening:
- Exposure to heat and sunlight
- use of OCS or birth control tablets
- hormone problems
- one’s dark skin
- Unclean vaginal area
- Late waxing or shaving routine
- Ingrown hairs
- Shaving creams
- Fungal infection
- Wetty vagina
- With extensive sex and aging
- using a razor or cream to remove hair from the genital area
- ovarian polycystic syndrome
You must determine your suitability for laser vaginal/anal bleaching in Dubai if you want the best outcomes. Although a consultation is advised, generally speaking, you are an excellent candidate if;
- Your skin is naturally darker.
- You don’t have vaginal warts, herpes, or lupus.
- The darkening in your vaginal area is making you feel less confident.
- You and your lover want to have a fulfilling sexual relationship.
- In the anal region, you experience hormonal darkening.
- As you age, the area around your vagina has darkened.
The guidelines provided at the time of pre-treatment are quite beneficial in achieving greater results. Some of the basic aspects that are needed to be kept in mind are:
- Do not vax the vagina which reduces the skin laxity
- Avoid using hair removal creams that have a harsh impact on the skin and can become a reason for rashes.
- Do not use bleaching creams over the area to be treated so that the skin should remain in its actual form
- Try to hydrate the vaginal area prior to the treatment because laser treatment makes it dry
- Use antifungal and antibacterial creams to make the place clean and dry to avoid any infection
It is a method that doesn’t use anesthetic. The procedure has no pain and only a slight vibrational sensation. Three 20-minute sessions, spaced one month apart, are required for treatment.
- The dry epithelium that shields the vaginal wall is removed when the laser is injected into the vagina and up to the cervix after applying a carbon peeling solution which is targeted by the laser.
- These cells are being replaced by underlying mucosa that is fresher and more hydrated.
- The vaginal mucosa then produces more collagen, hyaluronic acid, and elastic fibers, all of which help to maintain the mucosa’s flexibility, elasticity, and moisture.
- Additionally, the laser causes the production of glycogen, which feeds the lactobacilli found in the vaginal flora and causes the pH of the vagina to become acidic.
- All of these techniques aim to improve lubrication.
You should adhere to the following recommendations to help sustain the outcomes attained:
- To help with a full recovery, proper care must be practiced and the treatment area kept clean.
- Avoid any unpleasant materials and try to exclusively wear cotton or silk.
- For the first two to four days following the treatment, make sure the region is kept dry.
- Remain moisturized.
- Follow your doctor’s advice and take the antibiotics prescribed to you.
- Topical medications must be used often.
- You should put on the advised underwear in accordance with the practitioner’s advice.
- After therapy, vigorous exercise should be discouraged for at least ten days.
- If you begin to feel any form of discomfort, you should get in touch with your doctor right once.
The procedure is quite beneficial and helps out women in many ways. Some of its advantages include:
- It enhances the texture of the vagina
- Makes the darker shade of the skin lighter
- The vagina looks more appealing and bright
- Enhance the lubrication
- A safe procedure with no side effect
- Enhance the appearance of the vagina by clearing out the dead cells
- Increase the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid
- The procedure involves no downtime
- A painless procedure is done in a maximum of 20 minutes
To know the exact cost one should have to visit the clinic in order to get charged as per their condition. Every person has a different body as well everyone has different needs from their bodies. So the cost is dependent on how you want yourself as well as in what condition you went to the dermatologist. According to the estimate of most aesthetic clinics in Dubai, the cost of Vaginal Whitening & Peeling ranges from AED 499 to AED 1,999.
Why Choose Us?
Having intimate issues is not such a thing that you even don’t dare to share it with your personal care doctor. Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai is here to cheer you up and give you the confidence to come to us and discuss all of your personal matters with our specialist and we ensure your privacy and your information. Our expert doctors are willing to welcome you to know about your expectation of yourself and get answers to your queries such as Vaginal Whitening & Peeling in Dubai and its effectiveness.
Dr. Rashad Haddad Gynecologist
Dr. Rashad G. Haddad is a French board-certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist having more than 25 years of experience. He is a member of the French College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is senior International Faculty in the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.View Profile
Book A Consultation!
Get your consultation with us by just filling out the form mentioned below to register yourself for the treatment in order to let the concerned team get back to you or you can call us at +971 4333 0708