Today, some of the fastest-growing diseases are related to mental health and related disorders. One such condition is known as Parkinson’s Disease. Although it is a critically complicated problem that can grow out of control, if not taken care of on time. However, the good news is that it is completely reversible thanks to advanced studies and innovative techniques. If your loved one is going through a difficult phase of time, and the Doctors have linked it to Parkinson’s Disease. Read about; Parkinson’s Rehabilitation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah and visit our clinic to pave the path toward a brighter and promising future for your dear friend or family member.
What Is Parkinson’s Disease?
To begin with the discussion of Rehabilitation, it is very important to briefly discuss the condition itself. This disease is a Neurological disorder that primarily affects the person’s ability to move. The characteristics signalize disorders such as; tremors, stiffness, and bradykinesia along with other major signs which we are going to mention in detail shortly. Furthermore, the loss of the nerve cells in the brain produces dopamine. This causes a chemical reaction that is going to disturb the natural connection between the brain and the body. As a result, problems begin to arise before they become too strong; if not treated on time. In addition to this, this disorder usually develops in candidates after the age of 60 and above.
What Are The Signs And Symptoms?
Some of the common and general signs of early indications could visibly become evident in the mentioned body language below;
- Fatigueness or lack of motivation;
- Light-headedness or being forgetful;
- Depression or anxiety;
- Irregular sleep cycle or insomnia;
- Respiratory or smell disorders;
- Muscle soreness or joint stiffness;
- Sudden vibration or shaking of the limbs or hands;
- Slower movements or paused reactions;
- Imbalance in walking or problem taking a step forward;
- Falling or collapsing while struggling with the body gestures.
How Is It Diagnosed?
To be fair, it is not a smooth path. Therefore, it is very challenging to diagnose the accurate rate of problematic measures. We require the patient’s medical background and a Neurological examination beforehand. Eventually, this will allow us to case study and determine if the candidate is indeed a Parkinson’s patient.
Which Therapist Is The Head In Charge?
A Physical Therapist is in charge of working with the patients and their families. Their job is to help the candidate manage and maintain their fitness level as well as stay active and energetic to feel encouraged and motivated to get well soon. Additionally, the board-certified professional will also work on the patient’s ability to use gestures and movements to explain themselves without speech in the initial sessions. Moreover, our goal is to improve the quality of affected lives through our expertise and experiences in education and practices in this particular field.
What Is The Aim Of The Therapy?
The purpose of this program is to improve the lives of thousands of individuals; who are dealing with this challenging disease. The problem has the power to create negative impacts on a person’s physical and mental health. Even the speech delivery or basic communication skills get interrupted, which will further shatter the individual’s confidence to speak out loud. Furthermore, the daily tasks of routine life, awareness of the surrounding environment, overall diet, and most importantly physical movements are seriously affected. To reverse the unhealthy outcomes, our goal is to work together and tailor these approaches to each candidate. We help them to boost their self-esteem and help to regain independence. Take control of their lives with the help of our previous and ongoing research and advanced treatments and techniques to instill a hopeful future for Parkinson’s patients.
What Happens During The Rehabilitation?
- Physical Therapy: a series of carefully selected exercises are conducted to help you improve strength, balance, and coordination. This will restore the patient’s control over their physical movements and gestures.
- Speech Therapy: patients often struggle with pronunciation or speech delivery in particular. This practice will help them regain effective skills for communication and the capability to swallow food effortlessly.
- Occupational Therapy: the main focus here is to help the candidates be able to perform their daily activities more independently. The goal is to restore the privacy of choosing a person’s interest in activities and upgrading the quality of their life.
- Medication Management: we understand it may not be an easy task to get the patients to intake their required medications. However, this program will carefully monitor and adjust the best possible outcomes to ensure the candidate’s self-awareness of medicine intake and willingness to get well.
- Diet and Nutrition: a healthy diet is for sure going to make a positive impact on the patient’s physical and mental health. This is why, we design flavourful yet nutritious meals with rich antioxidants that play a significant role in alleviating the overall health issues. These shall also restore the body’s natural capacity to perform to its maximum potential and generate adequate energy to fuel itself and fast-forward itself to prosperity.
- Mental Health Support: this is a very challenging and emotion-wrecking disease. However, after successful therapy, patients find it easier to cope and reconnect with their families on an emotional level. The psychological aspects of the disease will begin to fade away in due time.
What Are The Generated Outcomes?
We gathered multiple benefits to unlock the potential capabilities of Rehabilitation for our patients. Read and explore the boosting effects on your well-being;
- Improves your body’s stamina and strength by restoring the molding flexibility.
- Develops tactics to get out of bed, and stand up from the car or chair on your own.
- Even lying down on the couch or bed will become an easier practice to perform.
- Turning directions or walking straight will gradually occur smoothly.
- Moving hands and performing different movements or gestures will be attainable.
- Decreases the risks of falling or stopping in the mid-way.
- Accelerates the ability to climb up and down the stairs.
- Slowly beginning to multitask more frequently.
- Remembering details and memories of the past.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you wish to seek further information about the health condition, or do you want to ask away personalized questions about Parkinson’s Rehabilitation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Feel free to fill up your details in the form below and book a free consultation with us today. Or you can sign up for a pre-booked appointment with our best Physiotherapists at Enfield Royal Clinic.
Dr. Alaa Alkoutiny
Are You Prepared to Embark on a Journey towards Vitality and Intimate Issues? Dr. Alaa Alkoutiny transcends the roles of...View Profile
Dr. Mahya Kanani
Dr. Mahya Kanani is a board-certified Obstetrician & Cosmetic Gynecologist. She is also DHA registered and has experience of more...View Profile
Dr. Rana Yousif Mustafa
Enfield Royal Clinic is proud to announce another gem to its team of experts Dr. Rana Yousif Mustafa. She is a highly skilled and compassionate...View Profile
Dr. Luiz Toledo
Dr. Luiz Toledo, Brazilian Plastic Surgeon, studied in São Paulo and went on to train and specialize under Prof. William...View Profile
Dr Mahmoud Akrama
Dr. Mahmoud Akrama is a skilled general physician who specializes in aesthetic medicine and laser surgery. He received his MBBS...View Profile
Dr. Aseel Abdulrazzak
Enfield Royal Clinic is so grateful to the most expert gynecologist Dr. Aseel for joining us at our clinic in Dubai. She is a Belgium trained...View Profile
Prof. Dr. Kadir Koray Bas
“Shape Your Body to the Exact Look You Always Wanted” Enfield Royal Clinic is here to warmly welcome a new gem to its Weight Loss Department...View Profile
Dr. Hany Chidiac
Stay Younger Forever! Stay Young Forever From The Inside Out with our Anti Aging and Regenerative medicine department at Enfield...View Profile
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Great teeth, bright smile! Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth...View Profile
Dr. Rashad Haddad
Dr. Rashad G. Haddad is a French board-certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist having more than 25 years of experience. He is...View Profile
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile