Gum disease, decay, and injuries are among the potential causes of tooth loss. When a tooth is lost, it may have an impact on the teeth nearby and lead to subsequent dental issues. Missing teeth impact health and are also a cosmetic concern. Modern procedures have allowed implantation for missing teeth. Dental Implants in Dubai & Abu Dhabi have been developed as an alternative to the traditionally used bridge and prosthesis.
What is a Dental Implant?
This is a form of artificial prosthesis in which a titanium screw or cylinder is placed in the upper or lower jaw. After 3-6 months of healing, a structure called a dental crown, bridge, or prosthesis is placed over the implant. The implant fits snugly in the jaw and withstands the load. With proper care, it provides an excellent quality of life, almost like natural teeth.
Results of Dental Implants UAE:
The treatment will result in an implant that looks and behaves like a natural tooth. It prevents bone loss and supports the facial structure, and at the same time, it is a permanent and long-lasting treatment.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Dental implants are an effective and popular option for restoring teeth that are missing. At our clinic, modern techniques are used to benefit our valuable candidates. However, to learn more about the most affordable Dental Implant Cost in Dubai and get the desired results continue reading.
The treatment has the following advantages:
- Oral health is improved.
- Long-term & aesthetic results.
- Appear natural and convenient.
- You will never have to worry about getting cavities.
- It allows natural speech and does not affect it in any way.
- No change in the shape of your face will occur after the treatment.
- The teeth implanted will match the shape and size of your natural teeth and will not appear any different.
- When people lose a tooth, they also lose bone mass, and the treatment will prevent further deterioration.
Types of Implants:
The treatments can be divided into two groups:
- Non-removable: The fixed design is simple where a ceramic crown is placed over the implant.
- Removable: An implant is a more complex structure where a beam is placed on an implant and is a measure over which the prosthesis will replace it.
The best candidates for the treatment are someone having the following conditions:
- Individuals over the age of 18.
- The jaw and face development must be completed.
- The jaw structure is suitable for implant.
- Diabetes must be regulated.
- Patients with osteoporosis can receive the treatment after getting proper treatment.
The patient must follow the following guidelines before getting Dental Implants in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- Before the procedure, detailed and careful planning should be carried out to avoid complications.
- During the first consultation, the surgeon talks to the patient.
- Your doctor will examine your jaw and select the best dental implant procedure.
- You may have to go through several preparatory steps, including x-rays, impressions, and tooth colour matching.
- Depending on the number of implants you are looking for, additional planning with other dentists is possible.
- Discuss all of your medical conditions and medications with your doctor.
- Depending on the condition, antibiotics may be required before treatment to prevent infections.
After all, precautions are taken, and planning is completed, the actual treatment can begin. Dental implantation is a multi-stage procedure that involves the following steps:
- The first step is to insert the rod into the bone. It is usually performed on an outpatient basis under local anaesthesia.
- After anaesthesia, the gum and periosteum are cut in the right place and pushed to one side.
- Using a drill, a hole of the required shape and depth is drilled into the bone. The lower part of the implant is inserted and the gingiva is partially or completely covered.
- The treatment takes about ten days and can be accelerated by the use of colds and pain relievers.
- The next step occurs after 3-6 months, which is necessary for healing. After the implant has grown into the joints, a dental crown or prosthesis is inserted.
It is expected to experience some discomfort after the surgery. You may experience some swelling and bruises in the gums and even on the face. Some minor bleeding and pain in the treated area can also be expected. Follow the following guidelines after the treatment:
- Eat only soft foods for some days after the Same Day Treatment.
- Use some ice packs to reduce swelling and avoid bleeding.
- Avoid smoking for some days to prevent the risk of infection.
- Keep good hygiene habits of flossing your teeth daily and brushing twice a day.
- Do not eat any hard candies or nuts that would damage your implant.
Cost of Dental Implants Dubai:
The Dental Implants in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 999 to AED 7999. The cost of treatment varies depending on the complexity of the treatment, the doctor’s qualifications, and the clinic. The doctor will explain the treatment and provide our valuable candidates with the results they are seeking for!
Delivering the Dental Care you Deserve!
If you have a low budget and seeking Dental Implants in Dubai at Low Cost, then you must prefer our clinic. However, at Enfield Royal Clinic, we have experts who can help you and provide you with the most desired results. Fill out the consultation form below and proceed to the treatment with our experts to attain the best results!
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve. Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...View Profile