Undergo Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai, to safely and painlessly improve the contours and add volume to your buttocks at a reasonable cost. The demand for Brazilian Butt Lift has increased from the past few years. This procedure has helped thousands of people all around the globe in enhancing their butt shape.
It can also help you in improving your buttocks by making them tighter, bigger, firmer and well-contoured. If you have naturally small buttocks or have lost volume and shape due to sudden weight loss, then you can consider Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai.
Objectives of Brazilian Butt Lift?
Following are the aims of the treatment:
- It will help you in increasing the shape of your buttocks.
- It will help you in making your butt tighter, firmer, smoother and well-contoured.
- It will help you in enhancing the contouring of your body, by balancing your buttocks with your body frame.
- It will help you in making your buttocks lifted and fuller.
- It will help you in eliminating the excess fat from some problematic areas.
- It will help you in making your stomach flat and less waist.
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
If you want to undergo the Brazilian Butt Lift, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If your butts are very small as compared to your body structure.
- If your buttocks are flat.
- If you aren’t suffering from any severe medical condition.
- If you have lost volume from your butts due to the natural aging process or sudden weight loss.
- If your weight is stable.
- If you have enough fat in your donor areas.
- If you are committed to adopting a healthy lifestyle and diet regimen.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
Before undergoing the Brazilian Butt Lift, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- If you are a chain smoker then you will have to avoid smoking, before undergoing the surgery.
- You will have to get all the prescribed lab tests done in advance, according to the surgeon’s instructions.
- You will have to stop the consumption of aspirin, blood thinning, anti-inflammatory or herbal medications, before undergoing the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.
- You will have to avoid drinking alcoholic and caffeinated beverages, before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to take prescribed medicines, as per the surgeon’s instructions.
- You will have to adopt a healthy diet plan, according to the surgeon’s instructions.
How the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is Performed?
Following are the surgical steps, included in the procedure of Brazilian Butt Lift in Abu Dhabi:
- First of all, the surgeon will inject general anesthesia to your fat donor regions, from where he will take out your extra fat grafts.
- Then he will collect all the excessive fat through the liposuction technique, which is performed by using a thin cannula to dislodge your fat.
- The surgeon will suction out your fat by using a surgical syringe connected to the cannula.
- Then he will process the collected blood, tissues and fat to make fat grafts.
- In the end, the surgeon will inject these fat grafts into your buttocks by using small injections to complete the procedure.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the Brazilian Butt Lift, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to avoid any pressure on your butt for almost 2 weeks, after undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to wear the compression garment for 2 weeks to relieve or lessen the swelling.
- You will have to take complete bed rest, especially on the first day after undergoing the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.
- You will have to avoid sitting for long periods of time.
- You will have to avoid lying on your stomach for 2 weeks, after undergoing the surgery.
- You will have to take the prescribed medicines, as per the surgeon’s instructions.
If you want to improve the contours or add volume to your buttocks at a reasonable cost, then feel free to consult the Enfield Royal Clinic to consider the Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.