Every culture has its own standard of beauty. However, a beautifully sculpted figure is liked everywhere. One of the most critical parts of the figure is the buttocks. It can make one so very attractive.
Many people are not satisfied with their bottoms and want them to be fuller. The butt can lose its volume and shape due to many reasons, including age, weight fluctuations, and lifestyle.
People try all kinds of exercises to make it appear firmer and better. Squats are one of the go-to exercises for this purpose. Some people even try diets that will help their cause. However, these remedies usually have little to no effect.
A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a perfect solution for this problem. It is a surgical procedure that helps add more fat to the buttocks and make them more attractive.
The Brazilian butt lift has many benefits.
- It helps restore the shape of your buttocks and firm up sagging skin.
- The results are much more natural compared to silicone implants.
- Since natural fat is used, the chance of infections after the procedure is minimal.
- Your buttocks will get in great shape and look fantastic in all dresses.
Results of Brazilian Butt Lift:
Enfield Royal Clinic Provide the Best Results of Brazilian Butt lift see our Patient’s best results below here.
Who needs Brazilian Butt Lift?
It is crucial to ensure that you are a good candidate for this surgical procedure before proceeding.
- You should be in good general health.
- You have a healthy weight and at least a relatively active lifestyle.
- You do not smoke.
- You have been free from any severe illness or infections in recent times.
- You must have enough fat needed for grafting in other parts of the body.
- The procedure is not recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers.
Your First Appointment:
Your first appointment with the surgeon is essential. In this appointment, the doctor will determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. They will also discuss the extent of the procedure and expected results. You must ask all the questions from the doctor in this appointment before deciding to get the procedure done.
Before you get the procedure, there are some essential things to keep in mind.
- Discuss your medications with the surgeon. You may need to stop taking them for a few days.
- Avoid exposure to the sun a couple of weeks before the Laser Liposuction treatment.
- Do not get any laser skin procedures for at least two weeks before the Brazilian butt lift in Dubai.
- Do not consume caffeine and heavy meals for a few hours before the procedure.
- Do not drink alcohol for at least one day.
The procedure takes a few hours to complete. It is usually performed under general anesthesia, but the surgeon can also opt for local anesthesia in case of a small amount of fat to be grafted.
The doctor will remove fat from the predetermined areas of the body through liposuction. The fat is then purified and prepared to be injected into the buttocks.
The surgeon injects the purified in specific areas of the buttocks to add volume. There are small incisions made during the treatment.
Once the procedure is completed, the doctor stitches up the incisions in the buttocks and the areas where liposuction was done. Compressions garments are applied to the location of the Brazilian Butt Lift Clinic in Dubai & Abu Dhabi to lower the risk of post-procedure bleeding.
Recovery and Side Effects:
It can take several months for you to recover after the surgery. The exact time taken varies in individuals based on their healing process and the extent of the procedure. You will need to sleep on the side of your stomach for a while for complete healing.
There will be redness and swelling on the buttocks for a while after the treatment. Your doctor may provide you with medication to alleviate any discomfort. It will take a couple of weeks before you can sit usually. During this period, you can use a soft pillow.
There are some post-treatment cares that you must undertake.
- Follow all instructions from the doctor to the letter to ensure a quick recovery.
- Avoid lots of water and get rest.
- You may need to wear compression garments for a few days in the treated area.
- Do not consume caffeine for a few hours and alcohol for a few days.
- Do not carry heavy objects or workouts for six weeks.
- Avoid any laser skin treatments for a couple of weeks,
- Do not wax the treated area for at least five days.
- Ensure that you do not expose the treated area to the sun for some time.
Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift Dubai:
The treatment is somewhat costly. The exact cost can be determined by your surgeon based on the extent of the procedure. The surgeon, who performs the procedure, and the Royal Clinic where it’s performed, also factor into the cost.
Best Surgeons for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL):
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile
If you want to learn more about the Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi or set up an appointment with one of the experts, take a minute to fill in the form given below. One of our associates will reach out to you and confirm an appointment at a time of your convenience.