Anemia is one of the most occurring disasters to the blood which involves the less and irregular production of red blood cells which causes a deficiency of blood that badly affects regular body functions. It can be caused due to multiple different reasons but whatever the reason it needs to be recovered as fast to live a healthy life. Supplements and iron-riched food are advised by most nutritionists in order to gain back the deficiency by people who do to consume iron and make it difficult to survive any further without fulfilling their need for the blood they can have IV Therapy for Anemia in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at Enfield Royal Clinic with the most expert doctors.
Following are the basic causes of anemia as per studies:
- Iron deficiency is the most common cause of anemia worldwide. Other deficiencies such as vitamin B12 and folate can also cause anemia.
- Many chronic diseases, such as kidney disease, cancer, and diabetes, can lead to anemia.
- Blood loss from heavy menstrual bleeding, gastrointestinal bleeding, or trauma can cause anemia.
- Certain inherited disorders can cause anemia, including sickle cell anemia and thalassemia.
- Some medications, such as those used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, can cause anemia.
- Have iron deficiency
- Found it difficult to digest iron
- Cannot consume iron orally
- Can’t absorb enough iron as a result of blood loss;
- inadequate intestinal absorption of iron
- a quick increase in iron levels is required to prevent problems
- the necessity for a blood transfusion.
Following are some basic prerequisites to be done in order to have a healthy and risk-free result from IV therapy:
- Medication- Since IV laser therapy can boost blood flow, all drugs may act more strongly than expected following treatment. For some people, lowering your medication dose in consultation with your doctor may be essential.
- This therapy can have an anticoagulant impact when blood thinners are used. People who are taking blood thinners must thus be watched to make sure their INR doesn’t go too low.
- Blood sugar levels can be lowered by blood sugar medications and this therapy. It’s important to keep an eye on people using blood sugar-lowering drugs, especially insulin, to see whether their blood sugar is decreasing too rapidly, which might have a hypoglycemia impact.
- Before your IV therapy begins, your doctor will draw blood to make sure your body is able to handle the therapy.
- During IV therapy, a medical professional will administer a solution containing iron, vitamins, and other nutrients through an IV line.
- The solution will be administered over a period of time, usually several days.
- Your doctor will monitor your progress during the therapy and may adjust the solution or the length of the therapy as needed.
- After the therapy is complete, your doctor will monitor your progress and may order additional lab tests to make sure the therapy was successful.
- One of the main benefits of IV therapy for anemia is a boost in energy levels.
- Anemia can also cause cognitive issues, such as difficulty concentrating or focusing on tasks. IV therapy helps to replenish lost red blood cells, which can help to improve cognitive function.
- Anemia can also weaken the immune system and make a person more susceptible to illnesses and infections. It can help make a person less prone to illnesses and infections.
- Anemia can have a significant impact on a person’s quality of life.
- By receiving IV therapy for anemia, the body can replenish lost red blood cells, allowing for improved energy levels, cognitive function, and immune system. This can have a positive effect on a person’s overall quality of life.
Book A Consultation!
Enfield Royal Clinic is so delighted to welcome you to have IV Therapy for Anemia in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah as well you can have a consultation with the best expert Regenerative Medicine Dr. Hany Chadiac right away by filling out the consultation form mentioned below.