Forget about aging and get a radiant, rejuvenated, and happy face!
Are you embarrassed by your wrinkles, acne scars, age spots, or uneven skin tone? Our experts may be able to help you effectively and safely restore your healthy look with the help of a modern and practical solution using the HALO Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah which will fight against age-related changes and offers innovative approach to skin resurfacing. It is considered one of the most effective methods of treating skin conditions and improving the signs of aging.
Essence of Treatment:
It is the only laser that simultaneously affects the superficial and deep layers of the epidermis within one procedure; that is, it combines ablative and non-ablative rejuvenation. The first fractionally removes the old, keratinized epidermis, and the second warm-up the lower layer in a controlled manner, starting active cell regeneration and the production of new collagen. It can work on any area of the skin and any aesthetic defects, including intimate areas and correction of stretch marks.
As a result of exposure, wrinkles are smoothed, pigmentation disappears, skin elasticity increases and pore size decreases. The effect of the procedure is visible after a few days and increases within six months to its maximum.
The most significant advantage of this treatment is its ability to use two wavelengths simultaneously and get a more profound effect on the skin. It also has the following advantages:
- Stimulates the natural process of cell regeneration and rejuvenation
- It can be applied anywhere on the body, on the face, neck, shoulders, elbows, hands, chest, abdomen, and inner thighs.
- The rehabilitation is fast and only lasts up to three days
- The effect of rejuvenation within six months and lasts up to two years
- It literally results in a radiant, even-out texture and tone, which improves the light reflecting properties.
The best candidate for the treatment is someone not having the following conditions:
- Oncological diseases and epilepsy
- Chronic diseases in the acute stage
- Skin damage in the area of the intended impact
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Acute infectious diseases
The doctor draws up an individual treatment plan, which takes into account the condition of the skin and the wishes of the patient. The number and duration of sessions, the treatment area, as well as the intensity of the laser radiation depends on it.
HALO Treatment in Dubai is a 30 to 45 minutes procedure. As the first step, local anesthesia is applied to the skin, and during the process, the patient feels only a slight tingling and discomfort. Additional anesthesia is provided by a unique cooling system built into the device, which protects the skin from overheating.
The procedure takes from 15 minutes to an hour, depending on the area and degree of exposure.
- For at least 24 hours after the treatment, the patient is advised to protect the skin from sun exposure and avoid using cosmetics or creams.
- Exclude retinoids or acids from your skincare regimen
- After five days, all traces of the procedure will entirely disappear, and you will be able to see the results.
It is a cold laser that allows you to adjust the parameters that skin restoration takes in a matter of days. Usually, it doesn’t take longer than 2 to 7 days.
- The first 20-30 minutes after the procedure, the face burns intensely, then the burning sensation decreases, the skin turns red.
- After a day, the redness gradually disappears, and the face begins to swell a little.
- On the 3rd to 4th day, the edema intensifies, the skin becomes rough; this indicates that the injured areas of the skin begin to be replaced by healthy tissues and gradually peel off.
- The patients leave us with precise prescriptions.
- The redness completely disappears by the 4th or 5th day, the redness completely disappears, and the skin becomes calm.
At this time, the patient begins to notice an improvement in complexion, a decrease in pigmentation, and an even skin tone. In the coming weeks, all these changes will only intensify.
How Many Sessions are Needed?
To obtain a stable and noticeable result, a course of 1 to 3 sessions is required, and their number is selected individually for each patient. The interval between them is at least 14 days.
Is it Safe?
The treatment is absolutely safe and does not have any significant risks. The cooling system eliminates overheating and the possibility of burns, the penetration depth of the rays is adjusted in advance. The uniformity of the skin surface treatment is controlled by a unique system that even gives a signal when the procedure is over.
The cost of HALO Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 1999 to AED 9,999. The cost of each treatment varies depending on the number of sessions required, the treatment technique used, the doctor’s experience, and the clinic location. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the initial consultation.
Book a Free Appointment!
You can get more detailed information about the treatment at the initial consultation with the cosmetologist at Enfield Royal Clinic. Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.