Specific Stem Cell Therapy is a Regenerative Medicine procedure that aims to heal the damaged parts of the body. Administered directly into the area of concern, stem cells will help heal damaged cells and, fight inflammation, help with wound healing, and will provide the body’s natural healing process with a much-needed boost to restore its vitality. Get your Specific Stem Cell Therapy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah done with the most expert doctors who have 20+ years of experience in providing effective results with regenerative medicines at Enfield Royal Clinic.
Aim of the Procedure:
This procedure is beneficial in a hundred ways. This is why it is considered the best way to get optimum results with a noninvasive treatment than surgery. The basic aim of the procedure is to provide:
- Healing the damaged tissues
- Enhance the growth of ill organs
- Relief from pain
- Modulate the immune system
- Reduce inflammation
What are Specific Stem Cells?
Compared to embryonic stem cells, specific stem cells are more specialized. They are also known as somatic or adult stem cells. Normally, the tissues or organs in which these stem cells reside may produce a variety of distinct cell types. For instance, bone marrow’s hematopoietic stem cells can develop into red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
However, blood-forming stem cells do not produce liver, lung, or brain cells. Your body’s tissues and organs, such as the skin, blood, and lining of your gut, all have modest reserves of tissue-specific stem cells, whose function is to replenish tissue cells lost as a result of regular daily activities or injuries.
How Do Stem Cells work?
Stem cell treatment, commonly referred to as Regenerative Medicine, uses stem cells or their byproducts to encourage the repair response of sick, malfunctioning, or wounded tissue. It is the next step in the transplantation of organs, replacing donor organs that are scarce with cells. In a lab, researchers cultivate stem cells. Through manipulation, these stem cells may be made to specialize into particular cell types, such as heart muscle cells, blood cells, or brain cells. For instance, if the patient has cardiac problems. The healthy heart muscle cells that were implanted might potentially aid in healing the damaged heart muscle.
Ideal Candidate for the Therapy:
This is not a procedure for enhancing your cosmetic issues but it is a medical procedure used to do as a healing aid for damaged organs which is why it can only be administrated to the following people:
- People who have cardiac issues, brain issues, liver problems, and mini other similar issues can have an advantage from this procedure.
- People with severe wounds and injuries
- People with pain in joints and knees
- For repairing damaged tissues
How Does the Therapy Work?
The procedure involves multiple different steps to follow in order to have a successful therapy. In the beginning, few controlled tests are taken to make it clear that this procedure is safe to perform and that it will yield maximum results without damaging other body parts and functioning.
Injections into problematic regions through the intrathecal site or IV stem cell therapy are two ways that stem cells can be given. Prior to choosing a route, the administration technique should be carefully addressed because it might affect a patient in a variety of ways.
- From the fat that has been removed, a doctor extracts stem cells, which then expand in around 12 days.
- The patient receives an intravenous transfusion of the enlarged cells.
- Once in the bloodstream, they produce growth factors, anti-inflammatory compounds, and collagen which aid in the regeneration of organs and tissues and reduce inflammation.
This treatment can help you fight for the losing organ but it is you who have to care for your future health by following the aspects that are needed as an aftercare regime:
- Follow a proper diet plan.
- Eat a measured amount of carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, and minerals
- Keep your body hydrated by consuming 6 to 8 glasses of water
- Consume well-cooked food.
- Avoid any sort of forceful activities and rotation.
You can have the following benefits with this procedure:
- Effectively reduce pain and inflammation on the affected side
- The recovery after the procedure took a minimum of time
- It is a cutting-edge advancement in medical technology that aids in the rejuvenation and restoration of harmed tissues, nerves, cartilage, and muscles.
- Increase motion and enhance functionality
- A noninvasive procedure with more benefits than surgery
- Solve a number of cell damage conditions besides reducing pain and inflammation
- Help to prevent nerve damage
- Reduce the stress on brain tissues
- Work without anesthesia
- No risk of rejection from the body
Best Doctor for Regenerative Medicine:
Dr. Hany Chadiac is the best Regenerative Medicine Doctor in Dubai with a vast range of 20+ years of experience. We are not only offering procedures but we are here to listen to you and to give to a chance to live your life on its top and enjoy it with great zeal. Enfield Royal Clinic tries to solve your issues in such a way that you do not need to suffer from them ever again. So do consult us by calling or by filling out the provided consultation form to stay in touch with us.
Book A Consultation for a Free!
Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai is offering a free consultation when you proceed to have this treatment done with us. So just fill out the consultation form below to know in detail about the Specific Stem Cell Therapy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.