Cellulite is a skin condition in which the skin has a dimpled and lumpy appearance. Usually, your thighs and buttocks are affected by cellulite, but it can affect other areas too. It is predominantly affecting women because of persistent subcutaneous fat. If you are looking for a minimally invasive technique to get rid of these dimple cellulite on the body then Cellfina treatment is the best option. It is one of the best, latest and clinically proven procedures to overcome this problem. Several treatments are available, but most they produce temporary results. Cellfina Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi produces durable results when it comes to dimple cellulite elimination.
Aim of the Treatment:
We at “Enfield Royal Clinic” are aiming to offer you Cellfina treatment to reduce the visibility of cellulite. In other words, Cellfina treatment is an FDA approved, non-invasive procedure that is performed to reduce the appearance of dimples and lumps. You don’t need to undergo any surgical procedure to overcome this problem. An estimate has proven, cellulite is found in about 85% of women at the age of 20 to 40. As it is a non-surgical procedure so no anesthesia is required during the treatment.
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
You must be a good candidate to undergo this treatment. You are an ideal candidate for the treatment if,
- Your age is in between 20-40
- You have cellulite lumps and dimples on thighs and buttocks
- You have a stable body mass index
- You have permanent dimples that won’t diminish
- You are in good physical and mental health
- You are beauty conscious
Goals of Cellfina Treatment:
You can opt for this treatment if you are having the following goals
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes
- To improve your overall appearance
- To build up self-confidence and self-steam
- You want to get rid of body irregularities
Results and Recovery:
It is the FDA-approved technique for improving the appearance of the dimples of the body. Keep your BMI and weight stable for prolonged results. The treatment helps to treat the root cause of cellulite eventually helping the patients gain self-confidence. The procedure has limited downtime you can return to your home on the day of the treatment.
You need to follow the following instructions to get the best results from the treatment
- Before undergoing the treatment make sure your physician is a professional
- Avoid taking aspirin-containing medications and other blood thinners
- Inform the doctor about all the infections and allergies if you have any
- Avoid excessive direct sun exposure. Prefer applying sunscreen and sunblock before going out
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking one week before the treatment
An outpatient procedure that requires less than 45 minutes, depending upon the areas being treated. It is best suited for treating cellulite at thighs and buttocks. Connective tissues called fibrous bands that tether the skin to the tissue underneath. These bands pull some skin in, causing surrounding fat to surge leading to small depressions in the area. It is performed with a well-established procedure “subsection” to provide the best results. A needle-like device is used to treat cellulite. At the start of the procedure, the dimples will be marked by a marker and after that anesthesia will be administered into the treatment area to reduce the pain and discomfort. By utilizing a handheld device, Microblade will be inserted under the treatment area. Subcision technique will be used to release those fiber bands causing the dimples to rebound. Results will be seen after 3 days of the treatment and will last up to 3, 4 years.
- Avoid doing heavy exercises and swimming after getting the procedure.
- Prefer wearing loose clothes for some days after the treatment
- Prohibit tobacco smoking and alcohol consumption
- Take recommended pain killers and other medications
- Avoid excessive sun exposure to the treated area.
Cellfina Side Effects:
Cellfina is a safe procedure, but you may experience few side effects after the treatment. No need to worry it is normal. They will go away after a few days on their own. Common side effects include,
Schedule a Consultation:
For more information regarding the Cellfina Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi feel free to contact us. We are offering you the treatment at an affordable cost. Kindly fill in the consultation form for a consultation with our experts.