We encourage clients to take part in healthcare services. You can volunteer for your family members or learn how to self-care in the hour of need. We understand visiting the clinic for a Full Body Checkup at Home or other health-related tests can be time-consuming. Not to mention, making time out of your busy schedule, if you happen to be a working individual. This is why we offer Blood Test At Home in Dubai & Abu Dhabi services for all. It has been a remarkable shift in medical services as we empower patients to take control of their general health and monitor their overall well-being in the comfort of their own homes.
What Are At-Home Blood Tests?
There are a few treatments such as Insulin or Mounjaro injections that can be easily performed at home. In the same manner, a blood test is also feasible on your own. We provide a testing kit that allows you to collect blood samples from your arm. It contains all the mandatory supplies including; collecting vials, syringes, numbing spray, and even disinfecting swabs along with prepaid posting and delivery services to the labs. As we receive your samples, the analysis will be conducted shortly. The results will be delivered to you at your provided e-mail or other digital platforms within a few working days.
What Is The Aim Of The Facility?
It has been a game-changer for so many people. A quick and simple procedure that requires no long-queuing or other barriers to bound you for a simple test. The medical diagnosis and monitoring at home provide you with user-friendly and safety-oriented examinations to track your health details without planning a trip to the doctor’s office.
What Are The Formalities Of The Service?
It is very important to seek a professional’s guidance before booking your slot for the home test. An expert will provide you with adequate information and tactics to perform the test at home. From collecting to extracting and safely placing the samples for delivery is all done during the consultation. We must provide you with the best services and safety guidelines to safeguard your well-being.
What Tests Are Performed In Your Comfort Zone?
Numerous blood tests can be performed for various medical concerns. Some of the common practices are;
- Cholesterol testing; for the measuring of your good and bad cholesterol levels.
- Thyroid tests; can be conducted to examine the thyroid hormones that can help diagnose other conditions like hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- Vitamin D tests; to discover bone health and other immunity-related functions to find out deficiency rates.
- A1C tests; are accessible to measure the average blood sugar level and to diagnose or monitor details about diabetes.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) tests; are also performed to screen for STIs like chlamydia, gonorrhea syphilis, etc.
All minor and major medical treatments require safety and cleanliness. Below are a few necessary instructions for you to follow to avoid any mishaps;
- Make sure to be fasting before the test. At least 6 to 8 hours are required for every Blood Test For Body Analysis at Home.
- Read the instructions mentioned in your kit. Thoroughly wash your hands before opening up the sealed packaging.
- Disinfect and numb the area before inserting the needle. Collect the required number of syringes advised to you by your healthcare provider.
- Carefully transfer the blood into the provided vails. Place them in the delivery bag and send them off to us.
- In case you have any questions regarding the results or procedure itself. Be sure to reach out for medical assistance.
There are a lot of factors to consider before choosing a Blood Test At Home. We gathered a few safety guidelines for you to follow;
- The type of test you need. Make sure your home kit is offering you the essentials for the required analysis.
- Check whether the provided kit is FDA-approved and accurate for conducting a test.
- Always confirm the overall cost of the test and other taxes that may be included.
- The instructions guide comes with any of the language you are familiar with, so it is easier for you to use.
After getting done, wash your hands and take a short rest for a while. Afterward, you must consume a healthy meal along with some juice or a glass of milk to restore the strength. Furthermore, for the rest of the day, candidates are advised to refrain from physical activities. However, you may go for a walk or cycle later on to freshen up.
There are numerous advantages to Blood Test At Home In Dubai. Below are a few popular perks in store for you;
- Firstly, convenience is the number one priority of everyone. You get to learn and perform your blood test in the comfort of your home.
- Furthermore, you are self-testing yourself for medical conditions such as sexually transmitted infections, without having to discuss your situation with the doctor.
- Moreover, it is an affordable and budget-friendly approach to tracking your general health in particular.
- Candidates talk about feeling empowered as they can perform a simple medical task without even stepping out of the house.
- On top of that, it is also a private and time-saving process as compared to traditional procedures and formalities.
- Last but not least, there are no side effects to the blood testing. It is rather a healthier approach to generating new blood and keeping a check and balance of your overall well-being.
As mentioned above, there are no minor or major risks latched to the test. Instead, it is ideal to check up on your blood from time to time. However, candidates are strongly advised to carefully follow the given instructions inside the kit. Any lack of carelessness may result in an infection or blood loss. If you find yourself in any unideal situation, reach out for medical assistance immediately.
The final estimation with the Laboratory and other services are included in your total bill. You may want to discuss your preferred testing type beforehand, and we will assist you accordingly. However, the average cost of a Blood Test At Home In Dubai & Abu Dhabi is priced at AED 200 and above.
Book A Free Consultation:
We support clients who are eager to participate in Blood Test At Home. For further information, fill in the form below and book a free consultation with us today. Or call our hotline and register yourself for hassle-free health monitoring with our versatile medical services at Enfield Royal Clinic.