People with poor aesthetics of metal braces people with malocclusion often refuse orthodontic treatment. You can correct the bite defects almost imperceptibly to others with the help of Ceramic Braces in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. They are practically invisible when talking and smiling because they are selected precisely according to the shade of the patient’s own tooth enamel. They have good strength, which is inferior to metal ones but superior to sapphire.
Modern dentistry has technologies that allow you to correct the bite with the least physical and emotional discomfort. Therefore, metal braces are used less and less. They are replaced by braces made of no fewer durable materials.
They are not inferior to metal braces in terms of their properties and effectiveness, but they are less noticeable on the teeth due to their color and structure. As a result, wearing them does not bring aesthetic inconvenience.
The outcome of any treatment with bracket systems depends on many factors such as bone density, the severity of misalignment, and even age. The changes will start to show up in 4 to 6 weeks.
The treatment has the following advantages:
High Aesthetics: The shade of ceramic is quite similar to the teeth, and they are visually identical to natural tooth enamel
Hypoallergenic: The ceramic composition from which the braces are made does not release toxic substances into the body during their use.
No risk of injury: The surface of ceramic braces is polished, due to which the possibility of scratching the enamel, gums, cheeks is excluded.
Individual selection of color: The brackets are manufactured in color close to the enamel
Matte finish: They have a matte finish which makes them even more invisible and natural
In orthodontics, there are two types of structures:
These are distinguished by the presence of rings on which the arc is attached, and it is firmly fixed and, in these cases, only a doctor can change the position of the wire.
These are modern designs in which the arc is fixed with the help of special locks, and these systems are adjusted every 2 to 3 months.
Quick Tip! Always ask your dentist about which of these is the most appropriate option for you.
Steps of Installation:
The Ceramic Braces in Dubai are applied in 1 to 3 visits to the dentist. The treatment will follow the following steps:
- At the initial consultation, the doctor assesses the oral cavity condition, draws up a treatment plan, and decides with the patient on various options and expenses with the patient.
- Before starting the treatment, an x-ray may be taken, and if there are any carious diseases, they are treated, and the oral cavity is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- A separate element is attached to each tooth using special glue. Then they are interconnected by orthodontic arches and fixed with locks.
- The arcs are tied to the braces using ligatures if the bracket system is not self-ligating. Orthodontic rings and cheek locks are fixed on the back teeth.
Instructions for Care:
Meticulous care is needed not only to preserve the color of the structure, but compliance with the rules will also help maintain the health of the teeth because, during treatment, they are under a substantial load.
- Use a special brush with multi-directional bristles, brushes, and dental floss to remove food debris and plaque from hard-to-reach places under the braces.
- Avoid drinks and foods that may stain the braces, like tea and coffee.
- Eliminate hard and viscous foods from the diet to not damage the system.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures that will negatively affect the condition of braces.
- It is essential to visit the dentist regularly to monitor the dynamics of changes.
The cost of Ceramic Braces in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 6,999 to AED 14,999. The price is impacted by the dentist’s charges, the type of braces, clinic level, and location.
An additional expense before the treatment may include the removal of caries, periodontal diseases, and hygienic cleaning. The price for installing a ceramic bracket system is determined individually at a free consultation with a specialist.
Why Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic only employs experienced orthodontics who perform similar procedures every day. Turning to them, you will receive a careful approach and effective treatment at a reasonable cost. Do not delay going to the doctor because it is always easier and cheaper to deal with the problem at an early stage.
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve. Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...View Profile
Book a Free Appointment!
The experts conduct high-quality examinations and recommend the most suitable treatment option. Fill out the consultation form below to have this treatment done with us and to get a free appointment.