GET THE BODY YOU WANT!
Tummy Tuck in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, medically known as Abdominoplasty—is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries performed to shape the abdomen. It removes the extra skin and fat from the mid-section, tightens and contours it.
Both men and women with a bulging abdomen can undergo this surgery, but we mainly tack the tummy for those who have had dramatic weight loss and pregnant women with stretched abdominal muscles. Although its efficiency in weight loss has not been proven yet, you might consider Lipo abdominoplasty (combination of Liposuction and tummy tuck) as a better fit if you want to lose weight with a firmer stomach.
This article explains everything expected with Tummy Tuck Surgery including the procedure details and recovery process. Read ahead.
- Fast Facts:
- Results of Tummy Tuck Dubai:
- WANT TO KNOW THE PERKS OF THIS SURGERY?
- Who Needs Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Pre-op Lifestyle Changes:
- FAQ’S Abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck:
- Types of Tummy Tuck:
- Tummy Tuck Procedure:
- Possible Risks:
- Tummy Tuck Cost in Dubai:
- Best Cosmetic Surgeon for Tummy Tuck:
- The Bottom Line:
- Anesthesia: General
- Surgery length: 2-3 hours
- Recovery: 3-5 days
Results of Tummy Tuck Dubai:
The results of Tummy tuck are somehow noticeable right after the surgery, however; a full belly shape can take up to six months. There is no guarantee that results will be long-term. All it depends upon the aftercare and therefore, eating habits.
WANT TO KNOW THE PERKS OF THIS SURGERY?
You no longer have to spend endless hours in the gym discovering the solution for stubborn fat and excess sagging skin. This surgery can drastically slim down your stomach in just one day. It’s proven effective worldwide, approved by the FDA with a 95 % success rate. As soon as you recover, you will notice an instant drop in your waist size as well as tightened abdominal muscles.
Here are the other benefits expected with Tummy Tuck in UAE:
- No more stretch marks
- Flat stomach
- Slim and defined waistline
- Stable medical condition
Who Needs Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Tummy tucks are mostly performed on patients between ’30s to ’50s who are physically healthy and stable weight. However, Good candidates for this surgery are mostly those who are serious about changing the shape of their abdomen, do not smoke, and have realistic expectations. Our plastic surgeons often find tummy tuck surgery suitable in conditions such like:
- Poor skin elasticity
- Excess abdominal skin
- Pregnancy stretch marks
Before surgery, we arrange an important meeting with the patients to clarify everything beforehand. In this consultation, we allow our patients to check our credentials, before and after photos, ask questions about the tummy tuck procedure, prices including the possible risks. In addition, patients are also informed whether they are a good candidate as well as the preparation instructions as this surgery requires the patients to be fully prepared due to its delicate nature.
By the end of this sitting, you will be given a surgery date and from that time preparation begins.
Pre-op Lifestyle Changes:
Preparation before Tummy Tuck in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is highly important to maximize the benefits. As long as your weight is stable, you just need to start a healthy lifestyle early 1-2 weeks before surgery by quitting smoking, alcohol, and anti-inflammatory medications. It’s possible that you may get further guidance from our experts as per your medical condition.
Please make arrangements for a friend or family member who can drive you home and take care of you during your first night as there will be slight pains and difficulty in movement.
Types of Tummy Tuck:
Before diving into a tummy tuck in detail, keep in mind that there are four types of a tummy tuck, and the surgical techniques differ in each one.
Tummy Tuck Procedure:
Tummy Tuck in Dubai generally has six basic steps.
- Anesthesia: Surgery begins with giving general anesthesia to the patients so there is no discomfort expected.
- Incision: Once you are sedated, surgeons make a horizontal incision between the public area and navel. Please note that the location of the incision may differ depending on the type of abdominal surgery performed in your case.
- Muscle tightening: At this stage, the abdominal muscles are carefully tightened, taking into account the patients’ abdominal goals.
- Skin removal: After the muscles are tightened, the skin is pulled out, the excess one is trimmed, and the remaining is stitched with sutures to the incision site.
- Adjusting Belly Button: The surgeon will then create a new, better opening for your belly and sew it in its best position.
- Incision Closure: The last step of this surgery is incision closure. With sutures, tapes, and dressings, the incisions are properly closed.
Tummy Tuck surgery is usually recovered in 1-2 weeks. You can look forward to longer recovery periods if there is a large wound or if proper care is not followed. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to prevent complications and reduce downtime.
Here are some general tips that every patient should follow during the recovery period.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry.
- Change dressings promptly as needed.
- Take necessary precautions when bathing.
- Wear compression garments to keep swelling under control.
- Even if you have returned to your normal daily routine, avoid heavy lifting and strenuous exercises.
Tummy Tucks when went wrong, there’s a possibility of:
- Blood clots
- Poor healing
Tummy Tuck Cost in Dubai:
According to the statistics report, the average cost of tummy tuck in Dubai is AED 18,999. Post-care and additional facilities may be billed separately than this estimate. To make this big payment easier, Royal offers payment plans, discounts, and installment offers. Please contact our team for more details.
Best Cosmetic Surgeon for Tummy Tuck:
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr Mahmoud Akrama
Dr. Mahmoud Akrama is a skilled general physician who specializes in aesthetic medicine and laser surgery. He received his MBBS...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile
The Bottom Line:
Royal Cosmetic Clinic ensures exceptional Tummy Tuck Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi that is truly based on the patient’s medical history, current health, and abdominal goals!
Book your Appointment
Book an appointment by filling out the consultation form below and proceeding to the treatment with our experts. directly call us at +971 50 955 4372.