Gastric Balloon is a leading technology that fights against the excessive weight gained by a person and it is not getting off by exercise and dieting. It works by limiting the amount of food you eat to stop your body from having more calories and help in burning the stored ones. It comes with the name Allurion or Elipse Gastric Balloon for Weight Loss. Get these amazing capsules containing Gastric Balloon in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah for yourself and get rid of excessive weight.
Aim of the Treatment:
The basic aim of having this treatment done is to:
- Get rid of excessive weight
- Have a bright and contoured figure with a simple nonsurgical procedure
- To control your diet.
- To have a healthy lifestyle.
- Get rid of all the diseases caused by obesity
- Maintain physical and mental health
- To gain confidence in yourself
What is a Gastric Balloon?
Losing weight could be very difficult and troublesome, gastric inflatable position could assist propel people with losing weight and increment the satiety sensation, which helps to eat less and increase a reasonable eating routine and solid way of life changes. The gastric inflatable methodology is another weight reduction framework that expects to decrease the sum eaten at dinner and increment the sensation of being more full longer subsequent to eating just little feasts.
Otherwise called the intragastric swell, this sort of weight reduction treatment can assist you with getting more fit without intrusive medical procedures. It is extraordinarily demonstrated for patients who are either large/overweight or have bombed eating fewer carbs endeavors or unsuitable for a medical procedure. The inflatable to some extent fills the stomach and cutoff points for food consumption, it provides you with a sensation of satiety, making it simpler to change dietary patterns and as an outcome, get in shape.
The results are breathtaking as they bring amazing outcomes and a visible weight loss can be seen and felt by the client a maximum of 20 to 30 kg of weight can be lost with this treatment but in actuality, the amount of weight loss is also dependent on the client’s circumstances.
To have this treatment done for your weight loss purpose it is necessary to have eligibility characteristics. Some of the main eligibility criteria involve:
- BMI equal to or greater than 30-40 kg/m2
- In spite of activity and a sound eating regimen, you can’t diminish weight.
- Able to sign up for a way of life and changing outwardly program that is medicinally directed
- The weight reduction methodology isn’t suggested for the accompanying patients:
- Have had bariatric medical procedures previously
- Have provocative GI sicknesses, a critical hiatal hernia, physical irregularities in the pharynx or throat, and are inclined to upper GI drain
- Sensitivity to any of the materials utilized in the technique
- Heavy drinkers and medication junkies
- Ladies who are being pregnant or nursing
- No stomach ulcer or kidney cancer
Preparation for the Treatment:
For the treatment, prior consultation is given to the client to let them understand the treatment in detail and let them know what it takes from you and what you are needed to do before the treatment. A discussion on the client’s lifestyle and goal of losing weight are discussed between the client and the bariatric surgeon. And tests are taken to make sure are no risk of chronic diseases in having this treatment done.
The procedure is a nonsurgical one but it is so important to know that there are three types of gastric balloons and each has a different way of insertion. So depending upon the type the procedure involves some steps. The two types of Gastric Balloons are:
Orbera and Obalon Gastric Balloon:
This type of gastric balloon is placed with a nonsurgical procedure of endoscope. This type of balloon remains in the stomach for at least half a year or more. This can be removed and the same procedure of endoscope will be applied to take it out prior to the decomposition period. Whereas it can decompose after the time of at least six months.
Elipse or Allurion Gastric Balloon:
This is the most versatile technique used nowadays to lose excessive weight. This technique is also nonsurgical in nature and is done by swallowing a thread-lifted capsule with the help of water until it reaches the stomach and with the help of x-rays it is placed in the correct location then water is filled inside the balloon to inflate it. This remains inside the stomach for about 4 to 6 months and gets decomposed after time whereas if a person wants to remove it prior to its decomposition time then it can be removed with the help of an endoscope.
Aftercare is compulsory to have a lasting treatment. The only thing you have to care about is the food you intake. Otherwise, it is a noninvasive procedure so it does not need any other physical care as such. You can have limited quantities of clear fluids beginning around six hours after the insertion of the balloon. The fluid eating routine for the most part goes on until the beginning of the subsequent week when you can begin eating delicate food sources. You’ll presumably have the option to begin eating standard food something like three weeks after the inclusion of the intragastric swell.
This treatment is a set of more than a hundred advantages. Some of its overwhelming advantages include:
- This treatment is nonsurgical so it is the biggest advantage of having this treatment
- No downtime is required to have a normal life because of its noninvasive nature.
- It has minimal or no risk so that is why it is the most done treatment around the world for the sake of weight loss.
- No such sutures are needed because of their nonsurgical nature.
- No scars are left behind which can determine to lake your appearance.
- It brings about long-term outcomes because the loss of weight is not by running or exercise it’s by means of a controlled diet.
- It brings about the fast recovery of any ailing due to insertion and a normal routine can be continued in a week or half.
- Can be done for both medical concerns or cosmetic appearance of the body
- Helps in reducing almost 20 to 30 kg of weight.
As this procedure is non-invasive so it has minimal side effects which may include:
- Minor swelling can be observed.
- Bruising of the stomach can be felt
- One can face vomiting and puking in the initial week
- Weakness can be felt by the client due to the intake of less food.
- Nausea is the most felt side effect by every patient which does not last longer than 1 week.
According to an estimate, the Gastric Balloon in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah cost can range from AED 13,500 to AED 19,999 but the actual cost can only be determined by consulting the bariatric surgeon yourself and getting charged as per your condition.
This should be kept in mind that there are m multiple reasons that are fluctuating the cost of this gastric balloon insertion from clinic to clinic. Those factors include the level of the clinic, the area where the clinic is geographically located, the expertise of the bariatric surgeon, the quality of the balloon, and finally the condition of the client.
Best Surgeon For Gastric Balloon in Dubai:
If you are looking for the best surgeon in Dubai to get your treatment done then yes you are at the right door of Enfield Royal Clinic where you will be allowed to get consulted by the top-class specialist in the field of Bariatric Surgery. Dr. Scabolcs Papp is the Best Bariatric Surgeon in Dubai who is well known around the world for his keen observation, highly expert resume, and various certifications. His success rate lies in the belief of his clients. He brings about the stamina of the clients due to which client put their confidence in him and in return he satisfies his client with 100% secured and more than expected results. So do consult Dr. Scabolcs Papp and get your desired results from Gastric Balloon Placement Treatment.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile
Book A Free Consultation
At Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai, we are offering all the best Gastric Balloon treatment with the help of the most certified and highly expert bariatric surgeons from around the world. We ensure you with 100% results obtaining treatment to help you fight against your obesity and get an eye-catching figure with the help of nonsurgical procedures. So do consult our specialists by just filling out the below-mentioned form and get to know more about the Gastric Balloon, its insertion and its cost as well as the countless benefits it will bring for you. So hurry up and grab this amazing offer for you to let our team get back to you as soon as possible.