To choose an option that is the best suitable for you in terms of delivering a baby, could be very challenging indeed. Even if you have participated in natural birthing classes and practiced your breathing well. There is no certainty, things would go as planned. This is why, our well-experienced doctors are always ready for plan B. When it comes to making swift decisions on the spot, our team of qualified experts is a step ahead of safeguarding lives. Read about; Cesarean Section in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. And explore the miracles of welcoming a new life.
What Is A Cesarean Section?
This is a surgical option for childbirth and is commonly referred to as a C-section. The purpose of this technique is to eliminate the option of natural birth that is decided due to the medical or critical health condition of the mother and child. The operation takes place by making a deep incision underneath the belly button to gain access to the internal uterus. The baby is then pulled manually and delivered without any serious risks.
What Are The Results?
It takes less than an hour to complete the entire procedure. But the fetus is dragged out of the belly in less than 20 minutes. This is looked upon as the safest alternative to baring childbirth. And dismissing any unideal circumstances that could lead to serious mishaps due to age factors or other undesired complications.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
Even if this option was not discussed with you prior to your admission to the hospital. The current stake in your health could activate this plan of action to safeguard your well-being. Below are a few case scenarios that will automatically register you for this surgical method;
- You are in labor and the dilation is not processing.
- Premature birth or over-due baby.
- The fetus is in breech mode. Or the head is too large.
- Higher pelvic pain or irregular heart rate.
- Abnormal or prediction of vaginal bleeding.
How To Prepare For The Operation Date?
You are advised to regularly visit your healthcare provider. A final meeting before the due date will significantly outline the mentioned guidelines below;
- An agreement signing of the preferred procedure and checking all the financial formalities beforehand.
- A special device is provided to you to consistently check your pulse rate and blood pressure.
- You are on prescribed medications for strengthening your body.
- Discuss your concerns and talk your heart out. Seek adequate knowledge about your expectations and ground realities that are involved in this process.
What Happens Inside The Labor Room?
- An oxygen mask is attached to your face, to help you breathe properly.
- The next step is to introduce anesthesia to numb the required region.
- A deep incision is made above your bikini area. The hole could be three to four inches; cutting almost six separate layers of your abdomen.
- The baby is easily approached and pulled off from the sack. The umbilical cord is cut and secured, whereas the placenta is discarded.
- Your open wound is stitched, sealed, and covered. While the newborn is bathed and wrapped around in a sheet and fed.
- In the end, you are shifted to a private room, where further aid and monitoring are performed until you are all ready to go home and begin a new chapter.
What Are The Aftercare Precautions?
- Take a warm bath, and maintain your hygiene. This is important for your newborn’s health and safety too.
- You should be able to walk on your own after a week. But take gentle and small steps because your wounds are still fragile.
- Gradually build up your food intake from semi-liquid to solid meals. However, avoid alcohol and other prohibited items restricted by your doctor.
- Visit your check-up appointments timely. And get done with the mandatory vaccinations for your child as well.
- As soon as the wounds heal, you will be able to calmly carry on with your motherhood.
What Are The Benefits?
It is a matter of ease and comfort if you choose to undergo Cesarean Section in Dubai. Read and explore the facts;
- It is a risk-free and faster alternative to natural or vaginal birth.
- There is no need to go into labor. You can get in and out of the operating room and carry your child in your arms within hours.
- Low blood loss or other accidental mishaps are likely to occur during cesarean.
- Even if the fetus changes its position or flips over, there is no need to stress out.
- You are saving your energy and strength over painful birthing. And painlessly lying on the bed, without even moving a single muscle.
Are There Any Risks Or Side Effects?
- Once you have undergone a C-section, you will be going through the same procedure for your next child’s birth as well.
- You may face difficulties breastfeeding or pumping simultaneously.
- There could be wound infection, bleeding, or surface swelling if not healed properly. In such a case scenario, be sure to reach out for medical assistance.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
The final estimation may fluctuate depending on your hospital stay and booked suite. However, to underline the average cost of a Cesarean Section in Dubai, the value could be determined as AED 12,500 to AED 20,500.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you have further concerns about your pregnancy. Or do you want to learn more about; Cesarean Section in Dubai & Abu Dhabi fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly staff. Or register for an appointment with our professional Gynecologists at Enfield Royal Clinic.