Have you been facing any infections or serious irritations that have caused darkness around the vulvar area? It could be due to sanitary pads or other additional products that are in your daily use. These unpleasant circumstances are most likely to interfere with your intimate moments. And even causes distress on a usual basis! If you wish to get rid of this problem for good. Read about; Vulva Fillers In Dubai. Find out how Vulva Fillers For Whitening in Dubai & Abu Dhabi works to upgrade your health.
What Is A Vulva Filler?
These are Dermal fillers that are also used on the face. The concept is the same; a required dose of fillers is filled into the number of injections. These are then carefully injected into the area under care with the precise approach of technicalities that will reshape the area. And rejuvenate the complexion without causing any pain to the candidate.
What Are The Results?
This is a fast-working technique to reverse the given scenario. It takes less than two sessions or three; to produce productive outcomes. The results will last up to a good eight or nine months. Therefore, an annual session is recommended for maintenance. However, the final reveal is a tightened and brightened preview of your vulvar skin.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
If you feel stressed out due to discomfort. The aesthetic appearance of your concerned area is also looking very unpleasant. The negative impacts are interfering with your sexual intercourse as well. And you feel self-conscious even when alone. This is high time you walk in for a consultation and speak your heart out to one of our top specialists. He/She will examine your condition. And sign you up for this treatment to create a barrier and allow positive changes to take over.
How Do I Prepare For The Treatment?
We spoke to an experienced Dermatologist regarding the preparations for this procedure. This is what the expert is saying to you;
- You must not consume any alcohol a day before the appointed date.
- It is best to stay away from cigarettes and cigars too.
- The treatment can not be performed during your menstrual cycle. In case this is forthcoming, you ought to inform your healthcare provider.
- Additionally, you must not use any hair removal cream on the area. It could burn the skin or worst; cause a serious infection.
- Take a nice long shower or bath before leaving the house. And wear easy-breezy clothes to avoid any sweating.
What Is The Procedure?
This is a non-invasive approach to address the problem. Below is a step-by-step guide to give you an outline of the process;
- The expert will examine your condition. And cleanse the area with an antiseptic cleanser to get rid of the impurities.
- The next step is to numb the region using some anesthetic cream to allow you to feel comfortable throughout the session.
- A special technique is implemented to insert the fillers accurately. It is a slow and gradual process of inserting an adequate amount of liquid to rejuvenate the area.
- It takes less than an hour to complete one treatment. Over the upcoming period of time, the product will nourish the region and produce a rose-like tone on the surface.
- In the end, a soothing gel can be topically introduced to the treated area. This shall soothe any soreness felt because of the needles.
- And finally, you are rescheduled for another session. And sent off with a few home care practices to avoid any mishaps.
What Is The Aftercare Post-Treatment?
You are advised to follow some restrictions to prevent undesired circumstances. Below are a few safety precautions that you ought to follow;
- It is best to not swim in the pool or even at the beach. The salt level or chlorine can irritate the skin.
- Do not opt for hot baths or saunas because the skin could develop an infection.
- Avoid intimacy until your healthcare provider permits you to.
- Refrain from other physical activities such as; working out or riding a cycle.
- Be sure to look after your hygiene. And use clinically proven products to cleanse.
- Wear comfortable clothes. Even the undergarments should be soft and breathable.
- And lastly, steer clear of smoking or other alcoholic beverages for your good.
What Are The Benefits?
There are multiple advantages to Vulva Fillers In Dubai. Read and discover the long-lasting effects in store for you;
- You will feel improvement and resistance within the region.
- The darkness prior to the fillers is all gone over time.
- You will notice a brightening effect that will merge with your natural skin tones.
- No further moist or unpleasant sensation is pulling you down.
- This is a boost to your self-confidence. You feel emotional and mental peace.
- Another great news is; there is no downtime or serious recovery to worry about.
Are There Any Side Effects?
This is a sensitive area, therefore, you may feel mild soreness or discomfort due to injecting needles. However, this sensation is temporary, and it will cast off within a few days.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
This is a customized plan of action that requires different levels of maintenance and calculated dosages of the fluid. Therefore, only after a complete treatment, the expert will highlight the exact amount of the estimation. However, the average cost of Vulva Fillers For Whitening In Dubai ranges from AED 3000 to AED 8000.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you want to learn more about; Vulva Fillers For Whitening in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly team. Or you can sign up for an appointed date with our professional Surgeons at Enfield Royal Clinic.