To improve the aesthetics, thin shells are placed on the surface of teeth. They are made from materials that are durable, easy to correct, and installation is also simple. They give an aesthetic appearance to the smile and improve the overall look.
What are Composite Veneers?
Composite Veneers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are made from light-polymer materials. They are affordable and effective in eliminating aesthetic defects in smiles.
Unlike ceramic, they are applied in layers directly to the outer side of the teeth. They can quickly and radically correct aesthetic defects of the teeth. They correct the color, shape, and interdental spaces. They are made and installed by the dentist in just one visit.
- What are Composite Veneers?
- Results of Composite Veneers:
- Ideal Candidates:
- Which is better: a Veneer or a Crown?
- Composite Veneers (FAQ’s):
- Cost of Composite Dubai:
- Why Choose us?
Results of Composite Veneers:
The treatment will improve aesthetic, with a noticeable enhancement in damaged, defective, and chipped teeth. You can achieve a beautiful and natural smile with no defects or flaws visible.
The treatment has the following advantages:
Fast: Installation takes less time and is possible in just one visit to the dentist since there is no need to make plates that are created individually.
Inexpensive: The cost of veneers is relatively low.
Eliminates defects: They are used for minor shape correction, color restoration, elimination of large interdental spaces, chips, and superficial damage to the enamel.
Natural and beautiful result: The results are entirely natural, but they can gradually lose their color due to oxidation, food coloring, etc.
The option of aesthetic restoration of teeth is suitable if the patient has:
- Too large interdental spaces and gaps
- A chipped tooth as a result of an injury
- There are cracks, chips of enamel
- The disproportionate size of teeth
- Enamel defects including darkening, yellowing, and spots
- Old unaesthetic fillings in the smile zone
- Increased abrasion, wedge-shaped imperfection, and irregularities
Before installing veneers, the doctor, together with the patient, chooses the material’s color. Dentists remove caries, plaque, and old Dental fillings. It then polishes and etches the enamel surface to ensure better adhesion of the material to the tooth.
There are two ways for their installation: direct and indirect.
When eliminating significant aesthetic defects, direct veneering allows you to eliminate enamel preparation completely.
- The veneer is made directly on the tooth during one visit to the dentistry.
- The doctor grinds the enamel of the problem tooth, applies the composite material in layers, treating each layer with light radiation for curing.
- The dentist polishes the finished veneer at the final stage, and the patient can again enjoy a beautiful smile.
As a rule, an indirect installation method is used when restoring severe cosmetic defects in several front teeth.
- Apply an insulating pad and place a temporary filling
- After turning the enamel, the orthopedic dentist takes an impression and sends it to the manufacturer’s dental laboratory.
- While they are being made, the doctor will install temporary overlays. On the second visit to the clinic, they will replace temporary veneers with permanent ones.
The veneers need to be replaced every 3 to 5 years. If you want to enjoy a beautiful smile longer after installing aesthetic plates, then you need to:
- Take good care of them with regular cleaning with toothbrush and floss
- Eliminate some bad habits of clicking seeds, biting off the thread with your front teeth
- Once every six months to undergo professional oral hygiene
- Wear a nightguard for bruxism
Which is better: a Veneer or a Crown?
Each method has its own indications, so the dentist chooses the optimal solution for eliminating an aesthetic defect, considering the clinical picture.
- It is definitely better to put a crown if:
- Pulp is removed from the tooth
- There is a severe chip or crack
- The patient suffers from bruxism
- It is better to choose an anterior unit veneer if:
- It is only slightly damaged, minimal turning is required, the anatomical shape is not damaged
- You need to hide small interdental gaps
- The patient has enamel discoloration
Composite Veneers (FAQ’s):
Composite Veneers are dental prosthetics that are usually permanently fitted as covers over existing teeth. They are made from one or more layers of composite resin applied directly over the teeth and protect the enamel underneath while at the same time, improving the aesthetic appeal.
Composite Veneers can last up to 7 years and have to be replaced once they start to show signs of wear such as cracks or stains. Other materials such as porcelain can have greater durability but may not look as natural as veneers made of composite resin which can closely resemble teeth.
Composite Veneers are replaceable because your tooth structure remains uncompromised and only a thin layer of enamel is removed during the process. These veneers can last for 5-7 years, at the end of which replacement is necessary to resolve issues such as chipping, cracks, or stains in the composite material.
Since only the tooth surface is affected while removing a thin layer of enamel to put on the veneers and gum tissue manipulation is not involved, getting veneers is virtually painless. It might take a while to adjust to your bulky teeth and readjust your bite but pain is usually not a concern.
It's very important to practice proper oral hygiene after opting for Composite Veneers as they are prone to staining if you don't brush and floss regularly. Brushing should be done thoroughly covering the chewing surface as well as the back of the tooth to ensure protection from cavities and gum disease.
Composite is considered a safer alternative to porcelain as it is directly pasted onto the teeth without drilling to make room for the veneers. The composite material is non-reactive and non-toxic and gives a more natural feel to it.
Cost of Composite Dubai:
The cost of installing veneers in different cities of the UAE may vary. The price for the service within the same locality but provided by various dental clinics will also change. Many reasons determine the difference in cost:
- Clinic location
- Experience and amount of preliminary work
- The use of anesthesia or the refusal of it
- Choice of installation method
- Materials used
- Number of teeth treated
The cost of Composite Veneers in Dubai can range from AED 899 to AED 4,999. The doctor will determine the actual price after the initial consultation.
Why Choose us?
If you are interested in getting the Composite Veneers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah please contact our Cosmetic Dental Specialists. Doctors at Enfield Royal Clinic with extensive experience in restoring teeth will give beautiful and natural smiles to thousands of patients. They are turning to expert surgeons who perform such procedures every day.
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve. Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...View Profile
Book a Free Appointment!
Do not delay the trip to the doctor because it is always easier and cheaper to treat in the initial stages. Fill out the consultation form below to get this treatment done by our professionals and have a consultation for free.