Everyone prioritizes non-invasive procedures when beginning to step into the aesthetic world of beautification and rejuvenation. Eventually, Dermal Fillers are widely versatile in terms of enhancing the facial features of the interested candidate that too without putting you under the knife. If you are looking for effortless ways to achieve youthful-looking brilliant skin, Restylane Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are the most trusted choice of both Cosmetologists and our satisfied clients from all over the world. Read along as we unfold the in-depth insight into this non-surgical facial transformation at our clinic.
What Are Restylane Fillers?
The name Restylane is a brand label of Hyaluronic Acid which is the main and most powerful ingredient of these dermal fillers. The formula is specially designed inside the laboratories to target and treat various dermal conditions. Furthermore, it is also a naturally occurring substance that is found inside our bodies. Its appointed job is to maintain the skin’s PH levels as well as support the hydration and elasticity of the epidermal layers. However, due to aging downfall or other environmental damage, the natural collagen begins to diminish. In these critical circumstances, we approach Restylane Fillers to aid the unappealing outcomes and add volume to restore the loss of natural hyaluronic acid.
How Do They Work?
The formula is inserted into the affected regions with the help of injections. The gel-like product is directly injected into the skin to plump up the sagginess by restoring water molecules within the dermis. As a result, it will instantly hydrate and volumize the treated areas. Moreover, it is also helpful in terms of stimulating collagen cells and producing multiple new cells along with blood circulations to continuously repair the damage within. Therefore, this treatment is referred to as a long-term solution to improve the texture and quality of your skin. On top of that, its dual-action approach will lock a youthful glow and radiance on your face.
Different Types Of Fillers:
This is an umbrella treatment that consists of multiple different types of consistencies. Each one is specifically used for a precise facial concern. Below is a brief information on the different types of fillers;
- Restylane-L; is used for moderating several facial lines such as wrinkles, crow’s feet, fine lines, laugh lines, and other folds.
- Restylane Lyft; is ideal for adding volume and depth beneath the surface. We usually instill this formula under the Cheek Fillers Injections or midface.
- Restylane Silk; is primarily used for lip augmentation or enhancement in particular. However, depending on the candidate’s age and dermal condition, we often insert this product on the areas affected with fine lines around the mouth to smooth out the unevenness.
- Restylane Refyne and Defyne; aim to perfectly even out all the laugh lines and marionette lines in mature skin. Furthermore, it is also responsible for maintaining the natural expression of the face.
- Restylane Kysse; is tailored to produce natural outcomes to enhance and plump up lips to give you a fuller-looking, youthful, and sharply defined pout.
What Are The Expected Results And Benefits?
We gathered several popular and long-lasting outcomes of this miraculous treatment. Read and explore the wonders of this magical procedure;
- The first and most astonishing advantage is the subtle and natural appearance post-treatment. All your aging concerns look blurred out and even.
- Furthermore, it is a completely painless and quick procedure. You can undergo your session during your lunch break, and return to work straight away.
- Another great news is that there is no downtime or serious healing to worry about. Candidates talk about running a few errands afterward or driving themselves back home without facing any difficulties.
- On top of that, it is also a very flexible treatment. Therefore, if you wish to reverse the results, you can opt for a pain-free in-office procedure to dissolve the filler with the help of a special enzyme injection.
- Moreover, the results are longer lasting. If you wish to carry on for a prolonged period, you can safely approach the annual follow-up sessions to sustain the maintenance.
- Last but certainly not least, these injectables are specially designed to address multiple aging and dermal concerns. Hence, you can enjoy a wide range of transformations according to your aesthetic needs and requirements.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Every action reacts, therefore, you are required to carefully follow your homecare to prevent any mishap. However, in case of any undesired occurrence. You may experience a few common side effects including;
- Swelling or bruising;
- Redness or soreness;
- Tenderness or itching;
- Mild infection;
- Allergic reaction;
- Or scar formation on the injected sites. In such a case scenario, you are advised to reach out for medical help as soon as possible.
What Is The Mandatory Aftercare Routine?
Each invasive and non-invasive procedure requires safety measures to avoid possible risks or mishaps. Therefore, you ought to make sure you are cautiously following the guidelines provided to you by your healthcare provider. Below are a few homecare practices for you to heal smoothly;
- Do not touch or pinch the vaccinated sites with uncleaned hands.
- You are advised to not wash your face within 24 hours.
- Use clinically proven foam cleaners to gently cleanse the skin.
- Do not harshly exfoliate or rub using any facial tools.
- Refrain from sleeping on your face. You must rest while lying on your back.
- Steer clear of alcoholic beverages and avoid smoking for the time being.
- Most importantly, apply a generous amount of SPF to protect your skin.
- Keep the skin hydrated by applying paraben-free moisturizers.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated to keep your system clean.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
It is a customized treatment plan, therefore, the final estimation is going to vary from person to person. However, to highlight the average cost of Restylane Fillers In Dubai, the value is priced at AED 1000 and above, depending on the number of sessions you are opting for.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you are considering Restylane Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah for a facial transformation. Feel free to fill up your details in the form below and sign up for a free consultation with our friendly consultants today. Or register yourself for a pre-booked appointment with our best Skin Specialists at Enfield Royal Clinic.