Make your child’s trip to the dental office one of the happiest experiences instead of giving him sad memories of a dental office trip. The relationship between an adult and a dentist depends on the experience of a dentist in childhood, so it is very important to choose a good dentist who will leave only pleasant memories. Pediatric Dentistry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is an important part of dentistry that treats young patients who need special care and attention when it comes to their teeth.
What is Pediatric Dentistry?
It is an area of expertise related to the dental care needs of children and their dental treatments. People who specialize in pediatric dentistry. They provide dental cleaning, fluoride application, fissure sealant, routine dental care, and many treatments for children and check whether the child’s jaw and teeth are developing properly.
What does a Pediatric Dentist Do?
A pediatric dentist would:
- Conduct regular preventive examinations, the first visit should take place in the first month of life and after that each appointment is scheduled at least 6 months apart
- Prevention of oral diseases teaches proper oral hygiene
- Carry out diagnostics of diseases of the oral cavity
- Carry out treatment of teeth, oral mucosa, and periodontal disease
- Perform aesthetic restoration of teeth after injuries
Results of Pediatric Dentists:
Starting the treatment of a child’s teeth early will ensure overall comfort and improvement when it comes to oral health. The treatments will result in an improvement in their teeth which will last a lifetime. The results will not be visible immediately after the treatment and will take some time to show.
Benefits of getting the Treatment at Enfield Royal:
The best Pediatric Dentist UAE will give the following advantages:
- Painless treatment by the best specialists
- Effective diagnostic equipment that is safe for children
- Guarantee for all types of treatments
- Friendly staff
- Experienced professionals who can find an approach to any child
When to Visit a Pediatric Dentist?
It is necessary to visit a Pediatric Dentistry in Dubai & Abu Dhabi starting from the first month of life, at least once every 6 months.
In some cases, with a high intensity of the carious process, more frequent monitoring by a pediatric dentist is necessary once every 3 to 4 months.
The types of diagnostics a dentist performs include:
- Taking medical history by examining patient data that will help make a diagnosis
- Visual inspection
- Oral examination
How to find a Good Pediatric Dentist?
Dentistry should be done by professionals and to become a professional you need to study at a medical institute for five years. After that, you need to spend two years in residency. A future professional doctor must complete an internship and they are required to understand:
- The dental system
- Human anatomy
After their graduation, they should choose a specialization and must be aware of the latest techniques. Gentle methods of treatment should be used if you are looking to find a good dentist in Dubai you need to choose a trusted clinic and specialist.
The first visit of the Child to the Dentist:
Doctors of the pediatric department try not only to cure the child but also to protect him from stress, fear, and negative emotions. In order for the first visit of the child to be remembered as a pleasant event, efforts should be made not only by the clinic staff but also by the parents.
At the first visit to dentistry, it is better to limit yourself to a consultation, during which the child will get to know the doctor, assistant and get used to the environment.
In a form that is easy and accessible to the child, the doctor will talk about the upcoming treatment so that the baby is not afraid of the treatments carried out with him.
Even if you think that nothing is wrong with your child, bring them in for a preventive appointment.
Tips from a Pediatric Dentist:
The main task of a pediatric dentist is the prevention of dental diseases, timely early diagnosis, and treatment of dental caries.
- Parents need to pay attention to:
- Nutrition and lifestyle during pregnancy, when the rudiments of teeth are laid in the unborn child
- The nature of the baby’s nutrition from the first days – sufficient intake of calcium, protein, trace elements and B vitamins for proper growth of bones and teeth
- Prevention of anemia, rickets, and rheumatism social diseases that also affect the quality and health of teeth
- Infant oral hygiene – use of dental wipes and then soft brushes
- With the appearance of chewing teeth brushing twice a day with children’s toothpaste, rinsing the mouth after meals, teaching the child to floss
- The need for regular visits to the dentist
- The need for regular professional oral hygiene
Cost of Pediatric Dentistry Dubai:
The Cost of Pediatric Dentistry in Dubai UAE can range from AED 200 to AED 999 per dental check-up. The price of a dental check-up can vary depending on various factors which are not permanent in each case.
Book a Free Appointment!
Don’t ignore your child’s oral health. Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment with our Pediatric Dentistry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.