Without proper dental care, children may develop oral diseases and decay that could result in discomfort and issues for the rest of their lives. However, Pediatric Dentistry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is an important part of dentistry that treats young patients who need special care and attention when it comes to their teeth.
What is Pediatric Dentistry?
Pediatric dentistry is a branch of dentistry that deals with the examination and management of dental health in children. Dental procedures are generally perceived as intimidating and painful experiences that most would like to avoid, especially among children.
It is an area of expertise related to the dental care needs of children and their dental treatments. People who specialize in pediatric dentistry. They provide dental cleaning, fluoride application, fissure sealant, routine dental care, and many treatments for children and check whether the child’s jaw and teeth are developing properly.
What does a Pediatric Dentist Do?
Pediatric dentists have received specialised training in working with children and are prepared to meet the specific needs of young patients. They are adept at facilitating children’s relaxation and comfort throughout dental operations.
A pediatric dentist would:
- Conduct regular preventive examinations, the first visit should take place in the first month of life and after that, each appointment is scheduled at least 6 months apart.
- Prevention of oral diseases teaches proper oral hygiene.
- Carry out diagnostics of diseases of the oral cavity.
- Carry out treatment of teeth, oral mucosa, and periodontal disease.
- Perform aesthetic restoration of teeth after injuries
Results of Pediatric Dentistry in Dubai:
The candidate will attain overall comfort and improvement when it comes to oral health. Moreover, The treatments will result in an improvement in their teeth which will last a lifetime. The results will not be visible immediately after the treatment and will take some time to show and last for a long time.
The Benefits of Getting the Treatment at Enfield Royal:
The best Pediatric Dentist in UAE will provide the following advantages:
- Specialized dental experts.
- Child-Friendly staff & environment.
- Guarantee for all types of treatments.
- Painless treatment by the best specialists.
- Effective diagnostic equipment that is safe for children.
- Experienced professionals who can find an approach to any child.
When to Visit a Pediatric Dentist?
It is necessary to visit a Pediatric Dentistry in Dubai & Abu Dhabi starting from the first month of life, at least once every 6 months.
The types of diagnostics a dentist performs include:
- Taking medical history by examining patient data that will help make a diagnosis
- Visual inspection
- Oral examination
What Types of Treatments are Available?
- Dental Exams and Cleanings
- Fluoride Treatment
- Dental Sealants
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Sedation Dentistry
Important Tips for Dental Hygiene:
Some essential tips are as follows:
- Nutrition and lifestyle during pregnancy.
- The need for regular visits to the dentist.
- The need for regular professional oral hygiene.
- Infant oral hygiene – use of dental wipes and then soft brushes.
- Brush twice a day with children’s toothpaste, rinse the mouth after meals, and teach the child to floss.
- Sufficient intake of calcium, protein, trace elements and B vitamins for proper growth of bones and teeth.
- Prevention of anaemia, rickets, and rheumatism social disease that also affect the quality and health of teeth.
Cost of Pediatric Dentistry Dubai:
The Cost of Pediatric Dentistry in Dubai UAE can range from AED 200 to AED 999 per dental check-up. The price of a dental check-up can vary depending on various factors which are not permanent in each case.
The Smile will Last Forever!
Don’t ignore your child’s oral health. Get this treatment done by booking yourself for Pediatric Dentistry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah by filling out the consultation form below. We assure to deliver you the most desired results that will last for a long time!
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve. Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...View Profile