Most of the time after surgery it gets quite difficult for people to bear the thoughts and pressure caused by it. Which is also known as Postoperative stress. It not only affects the physical establishment but also deeply affects mental health. There are multiple different procedures that help out such as taking prescribed medicines and using ointments but they do not relieve oxidation stress caused by free radicles and also the loss of vitamins and minerals during the operation. Ozone is found quite effective in providing amazing results to people through Post-Op IV Ozone Therapy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah done by the Regenerative Medicine expert Dr. Hany Chadiac.
Post Operative Stress:
Post-operative stress can have a significant impact on the body. This includes physical, psychological, and emotional stress. Physically, the body may experience pain, fatigue, swelling, and discomfort. The body may also take longer to heal and recover from surgery. Psychologically, the patient may experience fear, anxiety, and depression. Emotionally, the patient may feel overwhelmed, frustrated, and isolated. All of these effects can lead to increased stress levels, which can negatively impact overall health and well-being.
Aim of the Procedure:
The basic aim of the treatment is to provide the following benefits from having this ozone therapy:
- Enhance the oxidation level and fight against free radicals.
- Enhance the blood flow and blood cells structure
- Boost immunity level
- Provide fast recovery
- Relieve the stress of operation
- Enhance mental and physical stress
- Relax the body from external pressure
To be an ideal candidate for this procedure one should have the following properties in order to have a risk-free treatment and effective results:
- Someone who is in recovery following a surgical procedure.
- The patient should be in good overall health, with no known contraindications to ozone therapy.
- The patient should be willing to follow the prescribed treatment plan and be able to comply with any potential side effects.
- In addition, the patient should be able to communicate any changes in symptoms to the doctor.
Before the therapy doctor has the following concerns to fulfill:
- Obtain a thorough medical history of the patient, including any chronic illnesses and allergies.
- Perform a physical examination to evaluate the patient’s general health.
- Determine the type and severity of the condition being treated.
- Educate the patient on the potential benefits and risks of ozone therapy.
- Obtain informed consent from the patient prior to treatment.
- Perform any necessary laboratory tests or imaging studies.
The procedure is quite simple and is completed in multiple sessions. Each session involves the following procedure:
- A specific amount of blood is drawn out of the patient’s body.
- Which is then allowed to mix with the medicated ozone in control circumstances.
- This blood is then re-injected into the body through IV.
- After the procedure is complete the patient is allowed to rest for a while in order to complete the absorption of ozone by the blood.
This procedure requires a minimum of 5 sessions to fully recover from stress after the operation whereas it depends upon the patient’s body whether they require more than 5 sessions.
- Ozone therapy can help to reduce healing time after surgery. This is because ozone has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties, which can help reduce swelling, inflammation, and infection.
- Ozone therapy can help improve circulation, which can help to reduce inflammation, improve tissue healing and reduce the risk of complications.
- Ozone therapy can help to reduce pain after surgery by decreasing inflammation and stimulating the body’s natural healing process.
- Ozone therapy can help to improve tissue regeneration and repair, which can help to reduce scarring and improve the appearance of the surgical site.
- Ozone therapy can help reduce the risk of infection after surgery due to its antibacterial and anti-viral properties.
Book A Consultation!
Elevate this stress you got after surgery by having Post-Op IV Ozone Therapy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah with Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai and have a fast recovery and stress-free healing. Book a consultation right away by filling out the consultation form mentioned below.