Rejuvenate and revitalize your skin and become more youthful!
Changing seasons, improper intake of water, and not taking proper sleep can cause your skin to flake and dry. It also causes dullness and wrinkles on your skin. Such effects reduce the volume under the skin due to a lack of hyaluronic acid. Enfield Royal Clinic offers Redermalization Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah to rejuvenate the nature of skin and make it hydrated. Also, resurface the texture of the skin.
What is Redermalization?
Redermalization is the process of injecting a vaccine which is a combination of hyaluronic and succinic acid. These injectables are quite effective for making skin moisturized and fresh. It provides volume to the skin. Is a non-invasive and non-surgical process in nature.it is completely a unique and advanced treatment with aims to rehabilitate the uppermost layer of skin. It helps in reducing the signs of aging and also gives volume to your face to reduce the wrinkles caused due to aging.
Redermalizaion Before and After:
The results of Redermalization are quite astonishing as these injectables provide your skin with normalization of moisture, improve the elasticity of the skin, improve unequal skin tone, remove scars caused by the post-acne, and give a lifting effect. And deeply nourishes your skin.
The ideal candidate of the rejuvenation of skin through this treatment must possess such qualities:
- The candidate must be of at least 20 years.
- The candidate has no genetic disorders.
- Candidate having sagging skin
- Have wrinkles and pigmentation on the skin.
- The candidate has no allergic reaction to vaccines provided in this process.
An anesthetic cream is used on the patient’s face to make it numb so that the injectables give a minimum injecting pain. As it is a non-invasive treatment so no more preliminary acts are seen to invigilate the procedure.
In this procedure, an injectable consisting of hyaluronic and succinic acid is injected inside the skin on the face and the neck. A small amount of vaccine is injected by using very fine needles into the skin tissues in very small intervals to let the acids set down properly and reduce the risk of swelling, redness, and clotting.
This procedure approximately takes 30 minutes to be completed. And gives a long-lasting effect for at least 4 months with a single session. A slight level of swelling may occur after the treatment but does not last for more than 24 hours. Minimum 3 sessions are required for full-face rejuvenation and last longer for at least 9 months to 1 year.
This treatment does not take much time to recover as it is an injectable procedure and non-invasive. Results can be seen in 2 days as well there are some post-treatment cares needed to follow:
- If feeling redness use cold patches
- In case of itching immediately contact your dermatologist
- Try not to use makeup over the skin for at least 1 or 2 days.
- There remain some small bumps on the skin where the acid is injected so do not push or pinch them.
- Avoid excess exposure to sun and UV.
- Take the prescribed medicine on time for the better settlement of injectables.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid:
- Helps in activating anti-inflammation arbitrator
- Maintains skin moisture
- Synthesis the natural structure of the protein inside the skin
- Gives a lifting effect to tissue.
- It takes no downtime
Benefits of Succinic Acid:
- It helps in contributing to lymph drainage
- Normalises the microcirculation in the body
- Help with antioxidation
- Provide barriers to the cell membrane
- Vital in exchanging the cell’s energy
- Makes skin smooth and elastic
- Rejuvenate skin to gives a younger look
- Provide volume to the skin
- Helps in synthesizing the basic protein.
Redermalization Treatment Cost in Dubai:
The cost of this therapy depends upon multiple variables such as the level of the clinic, location of the clinic, expertise of the dermatologist, quality of equipment used, as well brand of injectables used in the treatment.
The estimated cost of Redermalization Treatment in Dubai may range from AED to AED.
What Makes Us Different?
This treatment is sensitive because a fine needle is involved in injecting the vaccine under the top layer of the skin. If it got slipped it may cause harm to the working of other organs near it. So this treatment needs care and expertise to handle. Our team of expert dermatologists at Enfield Royal Clinic knows very well about giving the perfect expected treatment to their clients with good care and consideration. Go grab a free consultation with our expert team of dermatologists and know more about your skin and its needs.
Book An Appointment!
Book an appointment with our expert dermatologists at Enfield Royal Clinic and learn more about Redermalization Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.