Erase all your skin flaws with our effective anti-aging treatments. Dermapen is an advanced micro-needling technology to stimulate collagen production. It reduces acne scarring, fine lines, pigmentation, enlarged pores, blackheads, and scarring and delivers better results than ever before. The procedure is similar to the traditional micro-needling with the same motive of skin rejuvenation and tightening. It is a popular and innovative anti-aging treatment to make the skin look more youthful and beautiful. As the name suggests, it uses a small pen-like tool to create small punctures in the skin by using small needles. The needles can penetrate the skin up to a controlled depth.
Dermapen treatment works by using a plastic roller having lots of needles (16) of varying sizes. It is gently rolled over the skin’s surface in different directions. These needles create multiple-multi micro-channels in the top layers of the skin. These channels carry up to 80% more topical nutrients to feed the underlying cells of the dermis (layer of the skin). This treatment is suitable for all the skin types and responsible for stimulating the skin’s natural healing process. The new skin obtained after the treatment is smoother, brighter and healthier. The treatment is usually done on the face to overcome the problem of aged sagging skin.
Aim of the treatment
Dermapen treatment in Dubai aims to untie the skin from all the irregularities and deformities. A small gadget is used in the treatment that plays a major role in suppressing these flaws. Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai is providing you a chance to improve your appearance by this outstanding non-surgical procedure.
Results and benefits
The treatment delivers prolonged and effective results as compared to traditional needling methods. You will notice a remarkable change in your skin’s texture within few days. Results of the treatment vary individual to individual as every person in this world is different from the other one. Normally, the results do not require maintenance sessions. Following are some considerable benefits of Dermapen treatment
- Requires no downtime and recovery
- No synthetic chemicals are involved
- A safe and effective way to rejuvenate the skin
- An effective reduction in enlarged pores
- Tightens sagging skin and refines pores
- Heels acne indentations and scars
- Enhancement in skin texture and tone
- Reduced appearance of stretch marks, wrinkles, lines and hyperpigmentation
Who is the candidate?
Before starting the procedure, the skincare practitioner adjusts the needles according to the skin condition. You are a candidate for the treatment if you have
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines and laugh lines
- Pigmentation or hyperpigmentation
- Uneven skin tone
You have to follow some criteria to be a right prospect of the treatment. You are an ideal candidate if;
- You are above 18 and healthy
- You want to improve the skin laxity
- You have realistic expectations
- Your skin is free from the allergies and infections
- You have severe aging signs such as scars, stretch marks, etc.
Before the treatment, you need to follow some instructions to acquire the best results out of the treatment.
- You need to quit smoking for at least weeks prior to the treatment
- Avoid direct sunlight, especially between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. i-e when the sun’s rays are strongest.
- Avoid retinoic acid during the last 2-3 months of the treatment
- Avoid tanning bed and sunbathing for at least 24 hours before the treatment
- Keep your face clean and do not wear any makeup on the day of the treatment
- Avoid laser and autoimmune therapies for 12 hours before the treatment
The procedure involves the utilization of cutting edge technology, it can be performed alone or can be joined with other cosmetic treatments as well. During the procedure, the following steps need to be performed to deliver the best results of skin resurfacing through Dermapen treatment in Dubai
- Initially, the dermatologist sanitizes the area to free it from all the impurities
- A topical anesthetic is applied to reduce the risk of pain and discomfort that you might feel during the treatment
- The dermal roller is then delicately moved over the affected area back and forth.
- Small holes (microchannel) are created to allow the serum to be absorbed by the deeper layers of the skin.
- This deep penetration of the ingredients triggers collagen production which in turn stimulates repair and skin resurfacing.
- This advanced micro-needling technique delivers results similar to laser treatment but without side-effects and downtime.
- A heeling or cooling gel might be applied to the treated area to minimize the risks of complications.
Instructions after the treatment
You need to follow some instructions after the treatment to get the long-lasting results
- After the treatment your skin might feel drier, hyaluronic acid is an ideal ingredient to hydrate it
- It is recommended that makeup should not be applied for at least 2 days after the treatment
- Wear sunscreens of strong SPF before going out
- Discontinue the use of Alpha Hydroxy Acids or Retinol containing medications
- Avoid exercising
The treatment requires a minimum and no downtime. You are allowed to go home immediately after the procedure. There is a chance that you will experience little soreness or bruising on the treated area but they are short-time side-effects and will fade away in 2 or 3 days.
Dermapen treatment in Dubai has long been used at the Enfield Royal clinic for skin resurfacing. We are looking forward to hearing your response. Fill in the online consultation form to book an appointment with our experts.