A glow never seen before, with a luxurious facial!
You deserve a red-carpet facial! The Red Carpet Facial in Dubai is one of our signature treatments, perfect for a fresh look before and after a special event or day. Instead of a chemical peel, it uses radiofrequency skin treatments to tighten and stimulate collagen, then applies a mask, serum, or sunscreen. No downtime. It leaves you fresh and radiant, ready to go. This luxurious, VIP facial leaves you glowing and ready to go out into the world, even on a red carpet.
- Duration of treatment: The treatment can be completed within 45 minutes.
- Anesthesia: No sedation is used.
- Downtime: There is no social downtime associated with the treatment.
- The number of treatments: You can get a single session or 6 to 8 sessions, depending on your goals.
Aim of the Treatment:
Red Carpet Facial is a procedure that you need to go through, whether you must be somewhere or not! An instant lift and a rosy glow appear, stimulating collagen production and enhancing skin radiance. The treatment aims to achieve the following results:
- Anti-aging: It can help remove wrinkles and fine lines. Smile lines, forehead wrinkles, and loose skin can all be improved.
- Acne: the appearance of acne or acne scars can be improved, and the buildup that causes blackheads are also removed.
- Hydration and skin tone: Your skin will become hydrated, look plump and plump, radiant, and healthy.
- Texture: The skin will become smoother and more even, the pores will be cleansed, and the skin density reduced.
You will notice the post-facial glow immediately after the procedure, which creates a pink glow like what you would look like after a workout. After a few hours or the next day, you will feel and see beautiful effects on your face.
The benefits of a red-carpet facial include:
- Deeply nourishes to improve the health of the skin
- Clears acne and treats problematic skin
- Resurfaced skin for a healthy glow
- Encourages natural cellular renewal
- Peels away dead skin and painlessly extracts impurities (bacteria, excess oil, dirt)
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- It fully hydrates the skin and traps moisture
- Skin feels smooth and even in texture
- It gives you younger-looking skin
The best candidate for this treatment is:
- People with signs of aging, uneven skin tone, or enlarged pores
- For those who have reasonable expectations
- Understand that skin lesions cannot completely disappear.
- People with deep, noticeable acne scars.
During the consultation, our doctors will take time to learn more about your concerns and goals and discuss treatment options in detail.
You must provide your medical history and go through a physical examination to determine which plan is best for meeting your goals and making sure you are the right one for the treatment.
The treatment will follow the following steps:
- On the day of your treatment, you will be asked a series of questions to ensure you are safe and answer some additional questions that may arise before treatment.
- The first step is to cleanse the skin with a deep enzymatic exfoliation so that dust, dead cells, and other impurities can leave the surface.
- The third step of Red-Carpet Facial is an introduction to gas chambers preaching. This is usually done using pure cold oxygen, which improves breathing and blood flow.
- After treatment with radiofrequency and pulsed electromagnetic fields, a face mask, face serum, or sunscreen is applied.
Aftercare and Recovery:
Most clients experience swelling, pressure itching, and mild dizziness immediately after treatment. However, these side effects should go away within 24 hours or so. The doctor may recommend the following instructions for a smoother recovery:
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure.
- Do not wax, shave, or tweeze hair at the treatment area.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
The cost of a Red-Carpet Facial in Dubai can range anywhere from AED 699 to AED 999. The doctor will determine the actual price after the initial consultation. The cost varies depending on several factors, including the techniques used and the expertise of service providers.
Book a Free Appointment:
Get the facial you deserve! Get a Red-Carpet Facial in Dubai at Enfield Royal Clinic to experience luxury and extravagance. Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.