Undergo Buttock Augmentation in DUBAI, to safely and painlessly improve the contours and add volume to your buttocks at a reasonable cost.
Buttock Augmentation is a procedure that will help you in enhancing the curves and fullness of your buttocks, in order to balance your body shape using the fat from your own body.
What are the Aims of Buttock Augmentation?
Following are the goals of Buttock Augmentation:
- It will help you in enhancing the proportion, symmetry or evenness of your buttocks.
- It will help you in adding the volume to your buttocks to increase their fullness.
- It will help you in improving the size of your buttocks.
- It will help you in enhancing the curves, silhouettes or contours of your buttocks.
Who are the Right Candidates for Buttock Augmentation?
If you want to undergo the Buttock Augmentation, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you have small buttocks.
- If you have asymmetrical, irregular, uneven or disproportionate buttocks.
- If you want to add more volume to your buttocks.
- If the curves or contours of your buttocks lack definition.
- If the silhouette, shape or outline of your buttocks needs to be enhanced.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Buttock Augmentation procedure.
How many Treatment Options are Available for Buttock Augmentation?
Following are the 03 Treatment Options available to perform Buttock Augmentation in Abu Dhabi:
- Brazilian butt lift surgery
- Fillers Buttock Augmentation
- Buttock implant surgery
· Brazilian butt lift surgery:
During Brazilian butt lift surgery, the surgeon will extract fat from some other areas of your body by performing the liposuction procedure. And then, he will inject the fat into your buttocks.
· Fillers Buttock Augmentation:
During the fillers buttock augmentation procedure, the physician will use a special injectable filler known as “Sculptra”. He will inject Sculptra into your butts to add volume and restore their shape.
· Buttock implant surgery:
During Buttock implant surgery, the surgeon will place the implant in your buttocks to improve their volume and contour.
How Buttock Augmentation surgery is performed?
The procedure of Buttock Augmentation is also known as, “Brazilian butt lift”. Following are the surgical steps, included in the procedure of Buttock Augmentation:
- First of all, the surgeon will administer local anesthesia or general anesthesia to your fat donor area, where he will remove your excess fat from.
- Then he will collect all the extra fat through the liposuction technique, which is performed by using a thin cannula to remove or dislodge your fat.
- The surgeon will suction out your fat with the help of a surgical syringe connected to the cannula.
- Then he will process the collected blood, tissues and fat to form fat grafts.
- In the end, the surgeon will inject these fat grafts into your buttocks with the help of small injections to give it the desired appearance.
What are the Benefits of undergoing Buttock Augmentation?
Following are the numerous advantages of undergoing the Buttock Augmentation:
- It has long-lasting and permanent results.
- It will enhance your overall appearance by making your buttocks well contoured.
- Your confidence and self-esteem levels will also boost up.
- It has natural results.
- It will also help you in improving the contours of your body.
- You would be able to have a better-proportioned body.
- It has no chances of scarring as well.
- It can be performed in junction with other cosmetic procedures.
- You will be able to attain a model-like figure.
- It’s a completely safe procedure and doesn’t cause any side effects, skin allergies, and post-operative complications.
- It has a quick healing and recovery process.
- It would make you sexier than before.
- It has no special post-operative care maintenance.
If you want to improve the contours or add volume to your buttocks at a reasonable cost, then feel free to consult the Enfield Royal Clinic to consider the Buttock Augmentation in DUBAI.