Aging and an unhealthy diet are the basic reasons for issues with the gut and digestion. Digestive System is the most functioning part of the body as it is involved in digesting food, excretion of food out of the body, absorption of nutrition, carbohydrates, and other important elements from your intestines, work with your cognitive abilities and mood swings. When gut health is disturbed all functioning gets disturbed. To enhance your leaky gut the best available and the fast-working procedure is IV Therapy Gut Health in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah performed by the expert Regenerative Medicine Dr. Hany Chadiac.
Basic Aim of the Procedure:
The procedure is done to provide the following benefits to people with weak or leaky gut or facing gut issues:
- Enhance the gut health
- Direct absorption of nutrients and healthy elements
- Enhance your sleep
- Improve digestion
- Improve cognitive functions, depression, and mood swings
- Decrease inflammation in intestines
- Enhance metabolism
Why Gut Health is Important?
To preserve general health, one’s stomach must remain in good condition. It would be difficult to enumerate all the biological processes in which the digestive tract is essential. Only a few instances follow:
- Preventing the absorption of other hazardous compounds as well as germs, viruses, and fungi.
- Food breaks down into little pieces
- Removal of unwanted materials, such as heavy metals, through the bile
- Vital nutrients including minerals, carbohydrates, lipids, and amino acids are absorbed.
- The largest immune organ is the digestive tract, which performs immunological functions.
- Due to its close ties to immune function and control over the entry of foreign chemicals into our bloodstream, the gut may play a major role in inflammation.
Why Do You Need IV Therapy?
Serious symptoms might result from improper microbiome development or chronic health concerns with your stomach. Such as:
- an inability to adequately digest your meal
- regular vomiting and nausea
- problems or dietary allergies with specific foods or meals
- Having issues with your sleep, controlling your mood, or having enough energy because your microbiota has an impact on all of those things.
- problems with restraint, which can make adhering to diets and sustaining severe exercise regimes more challenging
- It’s crucial to monitor your gut health at all times to prevent these symptoms.
- Consider getting a gut health assessment before deciding whether IV therapy is the best course of action for you.
- A consultation prior to the treatment is a personalized way to find out what sort of nutrients are entering your body and determine whether any adjustments are necessary.
- In addition to testing for illnesses like food allergies and intolerances, nutrient specialists will do a thorough review of your dietary consumption and lifestyle choices.
- They could advise IV treatment to strengthen the immune system or create new routines to promote better gut health.
How Does the Procedure Work?
Patients who receive IV therapy can take benefiting elements and nutrients straight into their circulation. Bypassing the digestive system, IV treatment enables faster and more effective absorption of nutrients by the body. In IV treatment, nutrients include:
These nutrients help your liver and intestines stay healthy so that your body can cleanse and refuel. The development of a balanced gut microbiota improves immunity and aids in food digestion. Your nutritional imbalances may be promptly corrected with IV treatment, which can immediately cure any symptoms linked to poor gut health.
Ingredients and Benefits:
Our IV Therapy is intended to reduce inflammation and fortify the GI tract’s intestinal lining by sealing the tight connections between intestinal cells and reducing intestinal permeability.
- Zinc and L-glutamine prevent our immune systems from overreacting and causing inflammation.
- This IV contains L-arginine because it increases levels of the active form of growth hormone, which is essential for preserving gut integrity.
- Since glycyrrhizin has potent anti-inflammatory and cortisol-modulating capabilities, it has been included in this IV.
- The additional components include antioxidants like vitamin C and glutathione, which are crucial for safeguarding the digestive tract’s mucous layer and cells from the harm caused by intestinal inflammation.
In addition to enhancing and balancing intestinal health, IV treatment benefits patients suffering from Depression, Migraines, Fatigue, enduring pain, Bowel conditions, inflammatory conditions, and seasonal allergies
- Ideally filtered, drink a lot of water. Add some freshly squeezed lemon juice if you want. Sip some green tea.
- Eat a balance of protein, carbs, and fat at every meal and snack to keep your blood sugar levels healthy and consistent.
- Consume a lot of fruit and vegetables, ideally organic.
- Try to consume three meals and several wholesome snacks each day.
- Eat some seeds and nuts.
Book A Consultation for Free!
Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai is one of the leading Aesthetic Facilities which provides new and revolutionizing Regenerative Medicine under the expert supervision of Dr. Hany Chadiac. You can have a consultation for free by having the IV Therapy Gut Health in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah treatment with us. To have an appointment or to know more about Gut Health just fill out the form mentioned below to let the concerned department get back to you.