In today’s world, women are going through a number of cosmetic procedures to make their personalities pleasant. Their breasts continue to change its size and shape throughout her life. Breast surgery is one of them as every woman desires to have a perfect pair of boobs in order to look attractive. Doctors and surgeons at our clinic are no less than magicians because now you can change whatever you think you can’t. So if you want to get a perfectly shaped body, breast surgery is the best option for you. It improves the appearance of the boobs by lifting or reducing their size.
In general, it has two major purposes;
- Enhances the body shape by either reducing or adding the size of the boobs
- It eliminates extra breast tissue
Who is the Candidate?
You are a prospect of breast surgery if,
- You have a saggy breast or excessively large breast
- You want to contour your body shape
- You have realistic expectations about the treatment
- You are in good physical health
- You have small breast and want to add volume to it
Following are the most popular breast surgeries.
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Male breast reduction
- Breast lift
- Areola reduction
Also known as breast enlargement is a surgery that is performed to increase the breast size. It is best option available for all the women who want to plump up their flat chest. Women undergo this treatment to look more attractive by getting a perfectly shaped breast with increased fullness. Breast augmentation procedure is carried out by placing implants under a chest muscle or over a chest muscle.
You can consider this surgery if you want to reduce the size of the breast that is too large. Women with heavy and pendulous breasts experience extreme discomforts such as neck pain, back pain or weakness due to weight of breasts. During the procedure, excess fat and breast tissues are removed from the breast.
Male Breast Reduction:
Gynecomastia is a condition in which male breast size increases due to the imbalance of hormones. The condition causes swelling of their breast tissue. The procedure involves liposuction and surgical fat removal. There are some risks involved with this procedure such as bleeding, pain, poor scaring, etc.
It is a surgical procedure performed by the cosmetic surgeon to change the shape of the boobs. During its procedure, excess fat is removed and breast tissue is reshaped. However, this procedure won’t change the size of the breast it will only raise them.
The areola is a small circular area surrounding the nipples. There are many women who are not satisfied with the size of their areola. For them, there is a surgery available known as Areola reduction surgery. It is a simple procedure to reduce the size of one or both your areolas in an instant. It can be performed alone or with other breast cosmetic surgeries as well. The treatment is suitable for both the genders and it is a quite quick and effective procedure.
In your first consultation session, the surgeon will review your medical history. You have to follow some instructions carefully before undergoing any surgery
- Avoid smoking and drinking two weeks prior to the treatment
- Eat healthy food
- Discontinue the use of aspirin-containing medications
- Only apply recommended ointments or creams on the incision sites
- Do not use deodorants after the treatment as they might cause infection
- You are advised to wear loose clothes which are easy to take off
- On the night before surgery use cleansing soap in the shower to allow antiseptics work on your body
- Avoid lifting heavyweight after getting the treatment
Although every surgery has a unique procedure still there are some steps which are common in all of them,
- First, the surgeon will numb the area by using general anesthesia to minimize the pain and discomfort
- Small incisions are made around the breast
- Necessary steps will be performed on the breast depending upon the surgery type
- The created incisions are then closed with stitches
You will require at least two to three for recovery. You might feel some tiredness, pain, bruising or swelling on the treated area after the surgery but don’t worry it’s normal.