Liposuction in DUBAI will silhouette your specific areas and transforms your body shape. It’s a surgical cosmetic procedure that will help you in getting rid of your stubborn unwanted or extra fat from your body.
Which Body Parts can be treated through Liposuction Procedure?
Following are your body parts that can be treated, contoured and shaped by undergoing the Liposuction in DUBAI:
- Buttocks and hips
- Calves and ankles
- Inner knee
- Upper arms
- Chest area
Who are the Perfect Candidates for the Liposuction Procedure?
If you want to undergo the Liposuction in DUBAI to permanently remove your excessive or unnecessary body fat then, it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you aren’t suffering from any medical condition like; diabetes, heart diseases, and infections.
- If you have tight, flexible, firm, and healthy skin.
- If you aren’t taking aspirin, painkillers or blood-thinning medicines.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If you are 18 years or above.
- If you are unable to lose your excess body fat through diet and workout.
- If you are overweight, according to your age.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
- If you have realistic anticipations or expectations regarding the results of liposuction surgery.
- If you aren’t a pregnant or lactating mother.
How the Liposuction Procedure is performed?
The time period of the liposuction procedure varies from patient to patient, depending upon your treatment required area. Following are the steps included in the procedure of Liposuction in DUBAI:
- First of all, the physician will administer either local anesthesia or the general anesthesia to your treatment required area.
- Then he will carefully make minor unobtrusive incisions at your treatment required area.
- The physician will also give a shot of diluted local anesthesia to your treatment required area, to avoid or reduce the risks of bleeding and trauma.
- Then he will insert a small and thin hollow tube in your treatment required area through the incisions.
- The surgeon will move the inserted hollow tube back and forth in your treatment area, to loosen your excessive or unnecessary body fat.
- Your extra fat will break down and the surgeon will carefully remove it, with the help of a syringe or vacuum connected to the cannula.
- In the end, the surgeon will close all the incisions with the help of sutures or stitching. He will also apply absorbed soothing cream or gel on your incision wounds to fasten up your recovery and healing process.
If you want to permanently, safely and painlessly get rid of your excessive body fat at an affordable cost without suffering from botched results, then feel free to consult the Enfield Royal Clinic to consider Liposuction in DUBAI.