Our ancestors have contributed immensely to our modern-day advanced medicines and sciences. Hijama is one of those ancient Chinese and Egyptian methods of naturally healing the body. It took us some time to study and realize the divine properties of this fascinating technique. However, today this old method is still in practice to help patients relieve their distress and discomfort. Henceforth, since we are all dealing with anxiety and other environmental stress and problems in general. We are using this platform to announce an addition to our services. We are offering the Best Hijama Cupping Therapy in Dubai & Abu Dhabi at Enfield Royal Clinic.
What Is Hijama?
Commonly known as Cupping, this treatment is a special procedure that revolves around the skin’s surface to create a blood-suctioning effect on top. Hijama is best known for circulating the blood flow. As a result, collagen cells rise above and begin the repairing mechanism within the body. Another technique that falls under the same umbrella procedure will also detoxify your body and help you get rid of harmful diseases without opting for oral medicine or invasive methods.
What Are The Results Of The Therapy?
- After a complete treatment, you will feel relaxed and stress-free.
- Your blood flow will improve and the facial paralysis along with active acne is going to diminish as well.
- On top of that, it can even tame eczema and treat fertility disorders too.
- Candidates talk about betterment in their migraines, anxiety, and depression.
- You will notice a reduction in seasonal allergies and calmness for asthma in particular.
- Lastly, it is also going to decrease the hyperactive appearance of varicose veins, and back or joint pain.
Who Is An Eligible Candidate?
If your overall medical is clear, yet you are dealing with internal pain or soreness. You can walk in for a check-up. One of our practitioners will examine your medical health and assess the discomfort before designing a personalized plan for you. We will guide you through the process and instruct you on the aftercare guidelines to help you experience potential outcomes for a better living.
What Are The Pre-Treatment Precautions?
- If you happen to be a diabetic or obese patient, we suggest you control your insulin level before undergoing this treatment.
- Anyone on blood thinning medication must consult their general doctor before opting for a consultation session at our clinic.
- You must take a shower or bath before coming for your appointment. Furthermore, it is also ideal to shave your body beforehand.
- Wear comfortable and soft fabricated clothes. Any rough or tighter material may irritate the skin afterward.
- Lastly, you may drink juices or water from time to time to keep yourself hydrated. However, it is not ideal to eat a meal before the appointment and come to your therapy with a full stomach. Fasting a good 2 to 3 hours is a necessity before undergoing this procedure.
How Is The Method Performed?
There are two types of methods which we perform at the clinic.
- Dry Cupping: a special glass cup is placed on the skin after raising its temperature with hot air. This will cause a suctioning effect and the skin is going to rise above the surface and fit into the tiny jar. One by one, the same method is repeated to complete the session. Furthermore, the prescribed duration of the activity is estimated in between 5 to 10 minutes. After which, the cups are gently removed from the areas under consideration.
- Wet Cupping: this technique requires a needle that is lightly pierced inside the cups. The same method that we have mentioned above is repeated in wet cupping too. However, this therapy involves wet cups in general that will pull and suction the skin inside. The placed needle will pinch the skin and allow blood to flow into the cup. As a result, the toxins will eliminate the region and cleanse the bloodstream in the treated areas.
What Are The Post-Care Guidelines?
- You are advised to drink honey in lukewarm water from time to time.
- Avoid dairy and other poultry products for at least 48 hours approximately.
- Do not take a shower or warm bath within the first 24 hours.
- You can massage the body with olive oil to diffuse the inflammation.
- Refrain from paraben-based moisturizers and lotions on the skin.
- Swimming and working out are prohibited during this recovery time.
- Taking part in physical activities or visiting saunas is not permitted either.
- You must stay indoors and avoid heated-up places and the sun in general.
What Are The Idealistic Benefits?
The versatility of its vast healing properties is going to impact positively on your overall health. Below are some of the incredible impacts on your well-being;
- Say goodbye to your neck, shoulder, back, and knee pain.
- Even skin issues such as acne or superficial scars are going to cast off.
- No more dealing with higher blood pressure.
- Mild to timid migraines will diminish as well.
- Arthritis and other acute disease will be tamed.
- Gastrointestinal disorders or oral ulcers will be cast off.
- Lung dysfunctions leading to coughing or viral attacks will calm down.
- Muscular tensions, swelling, or soreness will surprisingly surrender for good.
- Your body will heal naturally and eliminate all hypertension within.
Are There Any Risks To Worry About?
This treatment is designed to eliminate every side effect. However, as we all know every action reacts. This is why, the post-treatment marks are going to float above the surface for a few days. Other than that, there are no serious risks latched to this therapy. You may notice inflaming red, swollen, or even bruised welts on your skin. But there is nothing to worry about, the aftermath is going to tame within 48 hours.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
This is a customized therapy therefore, the estimation is going to fluctuate according to each candidate. We are offering a set of 12, 18, and 24 cups. The value of each therapy is determined according to your medical condition or requirements. However, the average cost of a Hijama In Dubai is ranging between AED 250 to AED 350 or above. The final fee is highlighted after a complete treatment that consists of 3 sessions.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you wish to seek more information about our services or the Best Hijama in Dubai & Abu Dhabi particularly. Feel free to book a free consultation with our friendly consultants today. Ask away your inquiries or you can sign up for a scheduled appointment with our best healthcare providers to elevate your well-being at Enfield Royal Clinic.