A number of unfortunate events happen in daily life. Which may take time to cure such as injuries, burns, and fractures. These moments not only give pain but they take a long time to get fully recovered. To fast this process Subcutaneous Ozone Therapy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is an amazing procedure to reduce pain and heal effectively. This procedure is done at the clinic and a handful dose of medicated ozone is injected directly into the affected area. Which is then left for healing. You can have this treatment done with us at Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai with the expert hands of Dr. Hany Chadiac. So get your consultation right away.
What is Ozone Therapy?
Ozone treatment is the application of medical ozone as a curative agent for illnesses characterized by persistent hypoxia, inflammation, and redox imbalance. A medical gadget is used to create a combination of oxygen and ozone called “medical ozone” from medical oxygen. It can be administrated in multiple different ways such as:
- It can be administrated in gas form to treat skin illness.
- It can be used in the form of IV by drawing blood out of the body and then mixing it with medicated ozone which is then reinjected into the body.
- The last form is Subcutaneous therapy which involves the administration of ozone in injections that are injected into the subcutaneous layer of skin.
Aim of the Procedure:
The basic aim of providing this treatment is to give relief from the following conditions:
- Sprains and tendonitis
- Carpel tunnel syndrome.
- Acute joint injuries and inflammation
Conditions it Treats:
Treats the following conditions effectively:
- Among the most severe injuries is a burn, which results in the coagulative deterioration of the skin. The rate of patient survival and the number of complications may be impacted by the use of several products that quicken wound healing in burn patients.
- Severe pain in tendons or in joints can make your movement difficult or it can even stop it which is why it is really very necessary to get rid of it on time. This therapy of injecting ozone can help you fight against it.
- Muscle fatigue is not anymore a symptom of aging it also become common in youngsters as well which is why instead of tablets ozone therapy is found more effective for treating this issue.
- Fractures or injuries can hurt more than anything as well it takes a long time to recover. Ozone has a highly reputed name for fast recovery from this issue.
To help prevent any kind of risk or infection from this treatment, doctors choose to follow the following below mentioned precautionary measures:
- Try to hydrate your skin by consuming a healthy amount of water.
- Clean the affected area and make it dry
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol as it may affect the working of the ozone
- Avoid taking blood thinning medicines
- The patient should not have G6PD deficiency.
The procedure is quite simple and effective which involves the administration of ozone with injections under the skin. The procedure takes place in the following steps:
- The regenerative medicine specialist first takes a few tests to make a diagnosis rather this treatment is feasible for you or not.
- After the diagnosis is found clear the treatment is proceeded by preparing an injection of medicated ozone which is then injected into the affected area such as joint injury or burns or other affected body parts.
- The treated area is then covered and a proper bandage is done.
- The area is left for recovery until the next session.
- Multiple sessions are done for treating a single burn or wound depending upon its condition.
- Ozone may aid in the reduction of inflammation by encouraging the creation of certain molecules that have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ozone’s ability to relax blood vessels and increase blood flow may aid in improving circulation.
- According to some, ozone treatment helps lessen pain by preventing the brain from receiving pain signals.
- By encouraging the formation of collagen, a protein that aids in the healing of damaged tissue, ozone treatment may help minimize the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Immune system stimulation: Ozone treatment may assist in stimulating the immune system, thereby increasing its capacity to fend off infections and disorders.
Get This Treatment Done With Us!
Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai is one of the best aesthetic facilities providing you with the most facilitating technology of Regenerative Medicines so that you feel and stay younger. To fastly recover your burns, injuries, and pain we are offering the fast-working new technology of Subcutaneous Ozone Therapy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Dr. Hany Chadiac is one of the most expert doctors certified by the American Board of Anti-Aging And Regenerative Medicine offering his valuable services in Dubai. Get your consultation with him right away by filling out the consultation form below.