Ozone is a chemical gas found in nature with 3 oxygen molecules. It has a number of advantages besides protecting us from UV rays which are helpful in reviving back the aging effects and effectively work for reducing the pain and fast recovery of injuries also enhances the muscle’s strength to make them strong even in your 50s. If not administrated properly ozone can be quite dangerous to health. This is why it is administrated under the observation of highly expert regenerative medicine specialist Dr. Hany Chadiac in Dubai at Enfield Royal Clinic. Get detail regarding IV Ozone Therapy for Sports Injury and Muscle Strength in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Aim of the Procedure:
Ozone therapy is basically provided to cop with the following functionalities:
- Works as an anti-inflammatory agent
- Work as a pain killer to reduce pain in specific spots
- Enhance the circulation of blood
- Fight against free radicals
- Helps in oxidation
- Repair damage tissues
- Enhance the cell’s health and give them protection
To be an ideal candidate for this procedure a person should have the below mentioned all aspects which yield a secure and risk-free treatment:
- Have no allergies to ozone
- Not following G6PD deficiency
- Have the required level of hemoglobin
- Suffering from muscles fatigue or want to have strong muscles
- Following a sports injury and wanting a fast recovery
- Those who want to enhance the functionality of body cells with ozone.
How Does it Work for Sports Injuries?
Strains and sprains, which result in swelling and a buildup of extra fluid in connective tissue, are common sports injuries. Ozone therapy for athletes calms nerves, relaxes muscles, and oxygenates tissues at the molecular level. As a result, the wounded site receives nutrients and inflammatory fluid is eliminated more quickly. This therapy scavenges free radicals, cleanses blood and lymph, enhances brain health and memory, and cleans arteries and veins. Ozone therapy is an extremely beneficial oxygen treatment for everyone, from avid exercisers to elite athletes.
Ozone for Muscles:
Following exercise, ozone treatment can help avoid aching muscles. The anaerobic fermentation of the cells is slowed down by ozone, which also aids in reducing the production of lactic acid. The flow of blood to the muscles is increased with ozone therapy. Additionally, the heart’s blood flow is enhanced, reducing stress under the same exertion.
This procedure has some prerequisites which are needed to be fulfilled in order to have a risk-free treatment. Those pre-procedure guidelines include:
- Consume 8 glasses of water daily to stay hydrated
- Avoid the consumption of nicotine, drugs, alcohol, or any alcoholic product
- As this procedure involve the collection of blood so make sure you have the appropriate level of blood for collection.
- Take proper sleep
- Eat healthy and nutritional food
- Take all the required blood tests to check if you have any sort of deficiency that can lead to risk then overcome that deficiency.
The procedure IV therapy involves 2 steps:
- First, the doctor will take a required amount of blood out of the patient’s own body which is then allowed to be mixed with ozone gas.
- Because it has three oxygen atoms, ozone is an unstable activated form of oxygen that is far more oxidative and energetic. O3 will be split into two components when the blood mixed with it is pumped back into the body:
- Cells receive their energy from O2 (pure oxygen), which is more stable than O.
- To start the oxidation reaction, the oxygen molecule will bond to other molecules in the blood and tissues.
- lactic acid is oxidized, which helps avoid aching muscles.
- can reduce the need for antibiotics while safeguarding the gut flora.
- increase oxygenation of the tissue.
- increases ATP generation, giving rise to increased energy and a quicker recovery.
- accelerates recovery by reducing bruising, swelling, and discomfort from injuries.
- boosts immunity and treats and prevents colds and the flu.
- delays the start of the cell’s anaerobic sugar fermentation, which lowers lactic acid buildup.
- produces more hormones at optimal levels, negating the need for synthetic steroids.
Best Regenerative Medicine Doctor in Dubai:
Medical ozone is no doubt a great invention of medical sciences. It helps treat multiple different types of degenerative issues but it can be fatal if it is not directed properly because it needs care and expertise to induce. Dr. Hany Chidiac is a well-known name from the field of Regenerative Medicine with 22+ years of expertise. Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai is proud to announce its services of IV Ozone Therapy for Sports Injury and Muscle Strength in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with the expert hands of Dr. Hany Chidiac in Dubai
Book A Consultation!
We are here to arrange an appointment for you with the most expert regenerative Medicine Doctor to help you get rid of the pain permanently. So fill out the form mentioned below to let the concerned department get back to your queries regarding IV Ozone Therapy for Sports Injury and Muscle Strength in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah and help you out in the fight against devastated knee pain, back pain neck pain, and migraine.