Dr. Rashad G. Haddad is a French board-certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist having more than 25 years of experience. He is a member of the French College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is senior International Faculty in the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. He holds extensive experience in gynecological cancer screening, colposcopy, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, and menopause management.
He has extensive experience in his field and pays special attention to finding the perfect solution and treatment for each individual. He believes in innovative and inventive treatment methods and does not believe in following the common. Finding a suitable approach to each individual case is not an easy job. Still, Dr. Haddad believes that providing people a happy and healthy life is the greatest reward for a Gynecologist.
He had worked in numerous General & Private Hospitals and Institutions in Paris before he decided to move to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where his roots are. He has a deep-rooted passion for aesthetic medicine and cosmetology, backed up by years of experience and several prestigious international memberships. He has served as Head of Unit and Chairman of the Obstetrics & Gynecology Department of the consulting clinics in Kingdom Hospital for 14 years.
His area of expertise besides general Obstetrics and Gynecology is in aesthetic treatments, including remodeling external female genitalia and eliminating defects caused by childbearing or childbirth trauma. He can also work on eradicating congenital or acquired defects while giving enhanced self-confidence and attractiveness.
- Obtained with Honor his ObGyn French Board
- Subspecialties and fellowships in Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy & Colposcopy (Oxford, U.K)
- An active member of multiple French, European & International Medical Societies and associations.
- Vaginal and Vulvar Rejuvenation Surgeries, Sexuality disorders and Cancer prevention programs.
- Breast diseases and surgery, in Ultrasound, Menopause, Sexual Medicine (Oxford, U.K)
- Sexually Transmitted diseases (WHO)
- Cosmetic Gynecology and Aesthetic Medicine. (Oxford, U.K)
Certifications & Memberships:
- French Board certified and member of the French College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Senior International Faculty in the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of European Society of Sexual Medicine
Dr. Rashad is fluent in French, English, and Arabic.
Areas of Expertise:
- Aesthetic Gynecology
- Vaginal Laser
- Vaginal Radiofrequency
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Obstetrics: Consultation, Follow-up, Prenatal, and Postnatal
- Gynecological Ultrasound
- Infertility Management
- Gynecological Surgery
- Menopause management and treatments