Laser resurfacing is used to reduce the aging signs, highly effective for treating mild to severe skin related problems. The skin problems include dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, saggy and thinning skin, etc. Most of these problems are caused by aging, but is not the only factor of skin deterioration. Other factors include genetics, excessive sun exposure, poor nutrition, smoking, etc. It can lower down anyone’s self-esteem and self-confidence. The skin has a major impact on anyone’s physical appearance. Fractional CO2 can be done on the face, arms, neck, upper lips and chins. It is very functional because it has minimal downtime and a very short recovery time. It can be performed on the people of all the age i-e from teens to aged people. We have well trained and experienced doctors at our clinic to provide you the desired results of your choice at an affordable cost.
Aim of Treatment:
We aim to enhance your personality by treating all these skin-related problems. More severe skin textural changes, including deeper wrinkles, acne scars, blotchiness, freckles, and blemishes can be cured productively by this treatment. The safest technique used for all skin types but commonly suitable for darker skin types. Lasers penetrate deeper into skin dermal layers to give the best results. An ideal method for treating skin disorders and achieving the best results in a very short time. It works by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
You can opt for this treatment if you are Sagging skin, Freckles and blemish, laugh lines, Acne scars, Wrinkles and other skin irregularities including large pores, blackheads, etc.
For you to be an ideal candidate if;
- You should have a dark or dull skin tone
- You are experiencing infuriated skin irregularities
- You should have deep creases
- You should be in good health to undergo this treatment
Technique We Use:
The advanced version of laser CO2 that involves breaking of laser light into smaller fractions of light that are delivered to penetrate deep into the skin. Laser light breaks the damaged skin cells and extra space for the new cells. The procedure may cause nominal heat damage to other tissues. During the healing, all the dead skin cells are eliminated, providing you a smooth and wrinkle-free skin. Recovery can take up more than a week. It is the best treatment if you want to get the desired results in just one go.
Pre Care instructions:
- Once excessive sun exposure one week before the treatment.
- Avoid taking Retin-A ointment and anti-inflammatory pills one week before the treatment.
- On the day of treatment eat a light breakfast.
- Avoid wearing any makeup, powder, and lotions before the treatment
- Avoid wearing contact lenses, bring your eyeglasses if needed.
- Come to the clinic 1.5 hours before the treatment
It is an outpatient treatment requiring only an hour to complete. It will require some medications before and after the treatment to help in the healing process. The procedure will begin by cleaning the treatment area. An anesthetic cream will be applied to reduce the sensation of pain. By using a laser device, the pulsating C02 will be broken down into a thousand fractions of light. Treatment time may vary from patient to patient depending upon the size of the treatment area. Cold compresses or topical antibiotics may be applied to conclude the procedure.
Post Care instructions:
- Avoid rubbing, touching and scratching the treatment area
- Take recommended medications to reduce the sensation of pain if you feel any
- Avoid lifting heavyweight
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the treatment area for 2 or 3 weeks after the procedure
- During day time prefer applying sunscreen whether you go out or not
- Use cold compresses to minimize itching, burning, etc.
Fractional CO2 Results and Benefits:
The deeper the laser penetrates, the more significant and effective results we get. There is a noticeable reduction of aging signs. As it is a non-ablative procedure it does not damage the outer layers of skin.
- It has minimal downtime with no serious side effects
- Results will appear right after the procedure
- Encourage collagen and elastin production
- A very safe procedure with less pain and discomfort
Schedule a free Consultation
For more information regarding the treatment feel free to contact us. We here offer you fractional CO2 laser treatment at an affordable cost. Visit us for a free consultation with our experts.