The involuntary leakage of urine during activities like coughing, sneezing, lifting, laughing, or exercising is known as Stress Urinary Incontinence in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Women over the age of 45 usually suffer from SUI, but there are a number of effective treatments for the condition. The most common treatment options for stress urinary incontinence are outlined below by the Urogynecology team at Tufts Medical Center. Either one of these options, or a combination of them, may assist in reducing symptoms and enhancing the quality of life.
Aim of the Procedure:
The basic aim of doing the below-mentioned treatments is to provide the affected person with:
- Proper care to get rid of this issue
- Have a healthy lifestyle
- Get rid of their pain
- Stay clean and clear all the time
- Get relieved from the stress of spontaneous and uncontrollable urination
- Maintain the confidence
Who can Opt for this?
These procedures which are done medically or done at the clinic are for those people who have no positive effect of topical creams, tablets, weight loss, healthy diet, and behavioral changes toward this issue, or for those who got no results out of pelvic exercises to get rid of this urination disease.
To begin with the treatment it is a must to fulfill all the prerequisites as they are quite necessary to know the depth of the issue. For that purpose, the relative urologist may need to take some tests of bladder functions such as:
- The Post Wide Residual Urine Measurement
- Measuring the pressure developed by the bladder
- Video Urodynamics
Women’s stress incontinence treatments include:
- Creams, gels, rings, or patches containing estrogen strengthen the muscles and tissues in the vagina after menopause.
- Supporting the bladder and urethra, for that vaginal pessaries can be inserted.
- injections into the urethra to keep the sphincter closed and temporarily bulk up the urethral muscle.
- Surgery to support the urethra with a sling made of your own tissue, donor tissue, or surgical mesh.
After having surgery for prostate cancer, men are most likely to experience incontinence. Men’s treatments for stress incontinence include:
- The penis is covered by condom catheters, which are also known as Texas catheters. At the tip of the catheter, urine is drained into a bag. While this would catch the leak, it would not stop it.
- Male sling procedure to support the urethral bulb with a surgical mesh sling.
- Surgery to insert a device that acts as an artificial sphincter and keeps the urethra closed until you press a pump to let out urine.
Stress incontinence treatments frequently have the ability to significantly reduce, if not completely eliminate, urine leakage. Occasionally, some people will still experience urine leakage. Being prepared might assist you in coping:
- Clean yourself proper always
- Take the advised medicines on time
- Have a proper intake of water
- Make sure to bring enough pads for incontinence and possibly a new set of clothes as well when you are on a long route
- Skin irritation and sores can result from prolonged contact with wet clothing. When your clothes are wet, change them to keep your skin dry.
These all procedures are quite beneficial in fighting against the stress caused by urination incontinence, some of the main advantages include:
- It helps in painless urination as well in pain-free daily life
- It regulated the proper procedure of urination
- Helps in relaxing the stressed muscles by having pelvic floor exercises.
- Relieve the pressure from the bladder by adding support to it.
- Clear out the urinary tract
- Helps decrease or remove the inflammation caused due to urination.
- Let you gain the confidence that you lose due to spontaneous urination
- Help you get this done in both surgical and nonsurgical ways whichever you want
The cost for Stress Urinary Incontinence in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can be determined on consultation with the clinic because of multiple reasons such as there being more than just a single type of treatment available depending upon the severity of the issue you are facing. Some need therapies, and some get cured with just topical creams and tablets. They are charged less than those who need tools to place inside in order to prevent leakage. Whereas those who opt for surgical treatment will be charged according to the need for surgery. To get to know the exact cost it is advised to get consulted with Enfield Royal Clinic for free and get charged according to your condition at reasonable rates.
Book Your Free Consultation
Enfield Royal Clinic is the best facility in Dubai offering you guaranteed results for Stress Urinary Incontinence in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Get yourself treated with us as your priority. To understand the procedure we are here to provide you with a consultation for free. So grab this amazing opportunity and fill out the form which is mentioned below to let our team get back to you.