Every day or skin is exposed to stress and negative environmental factors, due to which rashes, wrinkles, and other changes appear on it, it loses its radiance and elasticity. Salicylic Acid Peeling in Dubai & Abu Dhabi will help to cope with these problems. It is a useful, effective, and fairly safe procedure. After the treatment, you will actually acquire new skin, radiant with health and beauty, without any visible problems.
What is Salicylic Acid Peeling?
It is a Chemical Peeling procedure that uses salicylic acid as the main active agent. It does not belong to the group of fruit acids often used in the treatment of modern peels, the component is classified as a BHA or a Beta Hydroxy Acid.
A distinctive feature, in comparison with a number of active ingredients of other peels, is an effective anti-inflammatory effect on oily and problematic skin, which can eliminate and cure various forms of acne. And due to active exfoliation, a brightening effect appears, which is important for post-inflammatory pigmentation.
Results of Salicylic Peels Dubai:
It is an effective solution for seborrhea and hyperkeratosis and for the elimination and treatment of acne at different stages. It reduces the visibility of post-acne imperfections and even whitens hyperpigmentation.
The treatment has the following advantages:
- It is effective in the fight against acne
- Provides a good rejuvenating effect
- It has a beneficial effect on the function of the sebaceous glands
- It acts exclusively on dead cells of the epidermis
- Effectively eliminates black spots
- Allows you to get rid of age spots
- Can be used for all skin types including dark skin
- It is a cost-effective and effective procedure
The most suitable candidate for the treatment is someone not having any of the following conditions:
- Age under 20
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases
- Damage to the skin, including exacerbated acne
- Increased skin sensitivity
What Problems can it Solve?
The following problems can be solved with the peeling:
- Acne, active or non-active
- Loss of elasticity and appearance of wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Dryness and tightness of the skin
The types of peels are determined by the concentration and pH level, it is distinguished by:
The concentration is up to 20% and the pH is 2 to 3.2 is a non-aggressive procedure that is well-tolerated by the skin and does not cause severe redness and active peeing of the face.
It is suitable for younger skin with acne the results will make you look fresher and there will be a reduction in inflammations, the skin will become less oily, and pores will narrow.
The concentration is around 30% pH level is 1.3 to 3 and it is considered a more pronounced and deeper treatment for the skin. It additionally increases skin elasticity, whitens tone, eliminates post-acne traces, and smooths wrinkles.
It is suitable for older women from 35 years old and above and the session will last approximately 10 minutes.
In order for the procedure to be safe and productive and produce the desired results, you need to prepare for it properly. The recommendations for preparation include:
- Two weeks before the intended session it is important to refrain from the sauna, swimming pool, solariums and not sunbathing
- Use products containing small amounts of salicylic acid in your daily skincare routine to help the epidermis get used to this component.
- During this time do not use scrubs or other peels and actively protect the skin from the sun by using a high SPF level.
The Salicylic Acid Peeling in Dubai & Abu Dhabi will follow the following steps:
- The first step is to cleanse the skin of makeup and other impurities. Then a special protective agent is applied to thin and sensitive areas that will protect the epidermis from aggressive effects.
- The next step is to apply the salicylic acid composition of the required concentration to the skin using a cosmetic brush.
- The time of chemical peeling depends on the condition of the skin and the concentration of the drug. However, on average the minimum exposure time on the skin is 10 minutes.
- The removal is carried out using ordinary water after which the Dermatologists can apply a moisturizing and nourishing cream or even a soothing mask that will instantly relieve discomfort.
After the peeling, it is important to follow certain skincare rules so that the recovery is as comfortable and fast as possible. Special care is needed for 7 to 10 days after the procedure.
- You can’t wash your face after a superficial peel for 24 hours, and after a median one, for 48 hours.
- Do not tear off the pieces, crusts, and films formed on the skin. They must fall off on their own.
- Use moisturizing and soothing creams and only use mild soaps to wash your face.
- Do not take a hot bath or go to the sauna or swimming pool.
- Protect the face from ultraviolet radiation and apply sunscreen with SPF 50 to your skin.
How Many Sessions are Needed?
The average number of sessions is around 10 procedures. It may vary depending on the condition of the skin and the problems that need to be addressed. Some people may need three procedures, and some need to perform as many as 15 sessions. And it is also important to keep a certain time between procedures.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Zein Al Abideen
An aesthetician with super specialization is aesthetic services. Enjoys helping people navigate moderate...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile
Cost of Salicylic Acid Peeling Dubai:
The Cost of Salicylic Acid Peeling in Dubai can range from AED 299 to AED 999. The cost varies depending on several factors and will be determined by the doctor after the initial consultation.
The side effects of the procedure are common to all procedures:
- Insignificant burning sensation after the application
- Restrictions during the rehabilitation period on the use of decorative cosmetics, sports training, visiting baths, and saunas.
Book a Free Appointment!
You can undergo the Salicylic Acid Peeling in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah in the cosmetology department of the Enfield Royal Skin Care Clinic. We employ professional cosmetologists with extensive experience. They have repeatedly carried out this procedure and are well acquainted with all its features. Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.