What Is Scrotox?
These are our traditional Botox injections that are referred to as; Scortox to inject into the scortum. The treatment involves botulinum toxin; which is used for cosmetic purposes. When inserted into the selective region, it plays the role of pausing muscle contractions and reducing wrinkles around the testicles. Furthermore, it also helps with Everyone familiar with Botox. The multitasking properties of this phenomenal formula need no introduction. From eliminating facial concerns to taming other medical disorders. Botox has become a household name for its versatility. Among these intriguing procedures, another innovative treatment is gaining immense popularity due to its potential outcomes. We are offering Scrotox (Botox In The Scrotum) in Dubai & Abu Dhabi to address male-sexual disorders and administer appropriate doses for potential perks.
over-active sweating glands within the scrotal areas which causes discomfort due to hormonal imbalances or growing age.
How Does It Work?
The treatment is well-known for its muscle-relaxing capabilities. When Botox/Scrotox is introduced into the scrotal region, it is going to prevent activity within the area. As a result, it allows the candidate to experience a smoother performance with a subtle appearance on the skin. Eventually, your sexual experience is also going to accelerate due to improved penal functions and lack of discomfort due to the previously sagging skin.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
Any male who is struggling with loose skin around their testicles can opt for a consultation. Similarly, those who are dealing with swollen scrotum can consult the specialist for any underlying condition that could be arousing pain or unpleasant discomfort. Your Cosmetologist will perform a few tests or respective diagnostic examinations before registering you for the treatment.
What Causes The Condition?
Sagging is a natural quality of your scrotum that allows your testicles to produce a healthy sperm count. However, as you begin to age, the process does decrease due to a lack of elasticity and collagen loss. Additionally, your overall dehydration could be another leading factor in activating the distressing change. However, the good news is that you can always seek medical aid and presume potential health.
How Is The Procedure Performed?
This medical procedure is introduced for relieving pain or inflammation in the spermatic cord due to swollen scrotum veins. Below is a general guideline of the process that is going to take place inside a Doctor’s office;
- The first step is to apply some anesthetic cream to prevent any discomfort or pain.
- It takes less than 10 minutes to activate the numbing effects. After which, the injectables are directly inserted into the region under care.
- This action is repeated several times for a complete coverage of the scrotum. The entire injecting duration is going to last for a few minutes.
- In the end, the area is wiped and cleaned. Some soothing gel is introduced to tame any soreness from the needles.
Aftercare For Smoother Outcomes:
- Be sure to wear tighter underwear to help the testicle remain in place. Furthermore, refrain from materials that could be non-airy as it could trigger sweating again.
- It is important to moisturize your skin. This will rejuvenate elasticity and prevent further sagging on the skin.
- Furthermore, you must drink plenty of water and stay hydrated every day. If you happen to be a fitness enthusiast, your water intake should be approximately 64 ounces each day.
- Additionally, including vitamins A, B, C, and E along with Omega-3 fatty acids will boost your reproductive health and overall well-being.
- Lastly, steer clear of alcohol and smoking. It is not only the leading factor in rapid aging but also interrupts your hormones and triggers other medical conditions.
- It will boost your confidence and improve your aesthetics, aiming toward a smoother and more youthful appearance.
- Candidates talk about reduced wrinkles or sagging on the testicles. This will accelerate your Sexually Transmitted Disease experience as well.
- Your scrotum appears plumper and more fuller. This allows the testicles to hang loosely without causing any discomfort.
- Even excessive sweating is going to calm down. Your testicles will take control of the muscle activity and produce cooling glands due to collagen maintenance.
- Finally, those of you who wish for offspring; can successfully opt for a healthier infant due to a restoration in your sperm production.
What Is The Recovery Period?
This is a non-invasive treatment. Therefore, your recovery is minimal and requires you to adjust to the changes solely. It takes 48 hours on an average basis to return to your sexual activities. However, you do not need to take a day off from work or other routine tasks. The treatment can be performed during your lunch break and you may go about your day without any complications. Eventually, you will notice healthy changes within a few days.
Are There Any Side Effects?
This is a safe and FDA-approved formula that has no harmful risks to your health. A mild swelling or numbness is a natural reaction after the treatment. However, in case of bruising or sudden pain, be sure to reach out for medical assistance immediately.
How Long Is It Going To Last?
Scrotox is not a permanent treatment. The generated outcomes are going to last for the short term. The effects will wear off after three to four months. Therefore, you are advised to sustain the maintenance with follow-up sessions.
Book A Free Consultation:
For more information about; Scrotox (Botox In The Scrotum) in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Feel free to fill up your details in the form below and sign up for a free consultation today. One of our consultants will guide you through the formalities before registering you for a scheduled appointment at Enfield Royal Clinic.