A pleasant smile is a combination of white teeth and healthy pink gums, which are proportional to the gums’ size and shape. During the examination, the dentist will assess the condition of the gingival margin and the health of the gum itself, determining how symmetrical the edges of the gums are in contact with the dental crown. The norm is considered symmetrically rounded edges with a pale pink color which can be achieved with a simple treatment for Pink Gums with Laser in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Essence of Treatment:
Exposing periodontal tissues to a laser is one of the most gentle, safe, and effective methods of getting an enhanced color of gums and combating pathogens of inflammatory processes that cause periodontitis. After the treatment of gum pockets with a diode laser, inflammation and bleeding disappeared after a week.
A practical result is achieved with the treatment in a short amount of time. Even in severe cases, the swollen gums are blown away, bleeding decreases or disappears. You will notice that the bad breath will disappear, and gum pockets will be reduced.
The treatment has the following advantages:
- Destroys and removes tartar, granulations, and infected tissues,
- It kills bacteria and sterilizes the surface of the teeth,
- Creates protection against re-infection,
- Stimulates the growth of new cells and accelerates healing,
- Stops blood vessels, which stops bleeding and speeds up rehabilitation after treatment,
- With high precision of exposure, healthy tissues are not affected,
- Gets into hard-to-reach places,
- Rehabilitation and return to everyday life on the same day,
- Safe at any age
- A minimum list of restrictions.
The best candidate for the treatment will be someone having the following conditions:
- People with inflammatory diseases
- Bleeding, swelling, or soreness of gums
- Increased tooth sensitivity
- People with tuberculosis, diabetes, blood, or heart diseases cannot get the treatment.
The dentist prescribes laser treatment only after appropriate diagnosis and identification of any complications. Also, the teeth cleaning or curettage of the gums must first be done, removing most plaque. The treatment takes the following steps:
- Goggles are worn before the procedure to protect the retina from exposure to intense light
- Anesthesia is carried out in complicated cases
- With periodontitis, a photosensitizing gel or paste is applied to the mucosa and gingival pockets, marking the affected tissues.
- The doctor adjusts the device wavelength, power, and pulse duration, after which he treats each area with a unique flexible tip-light guide for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Infected tissues evaporate and are washed out with simultaneous disinfection. And healthy tissues, cell regeneration starts.
To enhance the result of Pink Gums with Laser in Dubai, we recommend daily use of the oral irrigator. Accustom yourself to using the irrigator at least once a day, preferably in the evening.
It helps to remove food debris from the gum pockets that can provoke inflammation of the gums.
In addition, it performs micro-massage of the gums, improving blood circulation and nutrition of the gum tissue.
On the recommendation of a periodontist, you can take a course of plasmolifting of the gums. This is an excellent method of preventing gum disease and helps speed up the gums’ regeneration. After a period of plasmolifting, the gums acquire a healthy pink color and elasticity, and the contours become clearer.
How long does Laser Gum Treatment take?
As a rule, a laser treatment session lasts about 50-60 minutes.
A massive chunk of this time, up to 45 minutes, is spent impregnating the gums with a special gel. Without this, the procedure will not bring the desired result.
Depending on the amount of treatment, it takes 5 to 15 minutes to activate the gel.
The cost of Pink Gums with Laser in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 499 to AED 4999. It depends on the amount of treatment required, and this is always individual. The essential cost of our clinic services can always be clarified at the initial consultation.
Book a Free Consultation:
Get in touch with experts of Enfield Royal Clinic; fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.