Over the decades of its existence, Teeth Dentures in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah have undergone significant changes both in terms of design and in the materials used for their manufacture. The latest generation of prostheses is characterized by maximum realism, functionality, as well as comfortable placement in the oral cavity. They do not prevent the patient from enjoying the taste of food and talking without speech defects, they are invisible to others, and they are easy to install and remove if necessary.
What are Teeth Dentures?
Dentures are a classic and proven by many years of practice method of restoring lost characteristics of the dentition and, in addition, the ability to successfully eliminate the defect without high financial costs. There are two main directions in technology: removable and non-removable prosthetics. Each direction has its own advantages, and features, and involves the use of specific types of dentures.
Dentures are worn by people to replace missing or missing teeth so that they can maintain a balanced diet and smile with assurance. They can be constructed of metal or acrylic, a type of plastic. All of the natural teeth in either the upper or lower jaw are replaced by a complete or full denture.
The treatment is recommended for people having the following conditions:
- Partial absence of teeth in row one or more in a row
- Inability to restore the tooth in other ways
- Complete loss of teeth in upper and/or lower jaw
- Dysfunction of the temporomandibular joint against the background of the absence of teeth
- Tooth mobility due to periodontitis, requiring their splinting and redistribution of the load on prostheses.
Despite the many advantages, modern prostheses have contraindications, which are:
- Acute inflammatory periodontal diseases
- Systemic infections, including acute respiratory infections and acute respiratory viral infections
- Postoperative period after tooth extraction or other intervention in the oral cavity, as well as ent organs
- Exhaustion of the body due to serious illnesses
- Intolerance to the materials from which the prosthesis or its individual elements are made.
The types in which we can divide the Teeth Dentures in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are discussed below:
Removeable: These can be completely, partially, or conditionally removable. Some types of removable dentures need to be removed from the mouth every night and cleaned of food debris, and some simply need to be cleaned with a regular toothbrush and paste.
Non-Removable: Fixed prosthetics are less diverse. They are represented by dental crowns and crowns with a cantilever, bridges and micro prostheses. They are installed when grinding adjacent teeth, but it is important to consider here that not all teeth can withstand the load in the form of supporting parts of the dentures. Often, patients themselves refuse this option of prosthetics, as they do not want to spoil healthy teeth.
How to use Dentures?
Basic rules for the use of dentures:
- Regular use of partially removable and fully removable structures, a break in wearing should not be longer than 10 days, so that you do not have to re-adapt to prostheses and experience discomfort
- Refusal of products that can damage fragile structural elements or deform them cereals and pasta roasted nuts, viscous caramel and toffee, seeds
- Refusal of foods and dishes with aggressive acids that can change the structure or reduce the strength of prosthesis elements
- Refusal of products with bright pigments in the composition blueberries, beets, shadberry, blackberries due to the risk of pigmentation of polymeric materials
- Thorough cleaning of the mouth and dentures after each meal.
Dentists also recommend monitoring the temperature of food. To preserve the functionality and appearance of prostheses, it is not recommended to create sudden temperature changes in the oral cavity while wearing them.
Despite the durability of materials and their neutrality, they can negatively affect the healthy microflora of the oral cavity, suppressing its protective abilities. As a result, an imbalance can occur in which conditionally pathogenic flora, including fungi and bacteria, can become more active. That is why regular special oral hygiene is required. Dentists recommend:
- Use irrigators to more effectively clean hard-to-reach areas of fixed or partially removable dentures during the day, especially after each meal
- Use special mouthwashes with regenerating, nourishing, anti-inflammatory and ph-balancing properties;
- Use dental floss to clean the interdental spaces in the absence of access to the irrigator
- Use soft toothpastes without abrasive particles, but with herbal extracts and anti-inflammatory, healing properties to maintain gum and periodontal health.
The cost of Teeth Dentures in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 500 to AED 5000. The cost can be impacted by several factors and can be discussed with the doctor at the initial consultation.
Book a free consultation
The use of modern equipment and technologies allows us to effectively solve all dental problems. Treatment will take place in a comfortable environment, according to an individual plan, which is drawn up together with the patient. The clinic employs highly qualified specialists and friendly, competent staff.
You can get an initial consultation on prosthetics from Enfield Royal Clinic free of charge – just fill out the consultation form below and make an appointment!