Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is medically referred to as Prostate Penile Enlargement. This is a male-reproductive disorder that usually triggers sexual health as men begin to age. A variety of factors could be the reasons affecting your penal dysfunction. If you are a male adult who is dealing with a bothersome situation. We are using this platform to provide you with an in-depth insight into Prostate Enlargement in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Read along as we shed light on the prevalent male-oriented issue that is completely not only treatable but also preventable.
What Is Prostate Enlargement?
This is a common medical condition that emerges after a certain age. The prostate gland is a walnut-sized organ that is placed above the bladder. It is responsible for producing fluids that develop semen. What happens is that, as you age, your testicles grow large. This prevents the nourishment and transport of the sperm. As a result, men gradually grow out of fertility due to a failure in the primary dysfunction of the male reproductive system.
What Causes The Condition?
- Usually, family history or genetics play a crucial role in developing the condition.
- Rare cases suggest race could also trigger your sexual system. African men are studied to be more BPH-oriented as compared to other races.
- Obesity and Diabetes is another leading factor to interfere with your sexual health and overall well-being.
- Another common reason is growing age. It is a studied fact stating about 50% of men over the age of 60 encounter the enlargement issue.
- Finally, hormonal changes are particularly going to increase the abnormalities. It has the potential to have negative impacts on your sperm count.
What Are The Signs And Symptoms?
The following early indication can proceed forward from mild to severe occurrences. Therefore, the experience can vary from person to person. Below are some of the signs and symptoms to watch out for;
- Difficulty urinating or urgency to take a leak;
- Unable to empty your bladder or stop urination;
- Weak urine stream and dribbling of urine;
- Hesitating to start or painful urination;
- Frequent leaks or urge to pee even while sleeping.
How Is It Diagnosed?
We advise candidates to opt for a check-up if they happen to be experiencing any discomfort mentioned above. A specialist will perform a few physical examinations and scroll through your previous and latest medical records. After a blood and urine test analysis, we will sign you up for the most suitable treatment.
What Are My Treatment Options?
We are offering a wide range of treatments and therapies to relieve your discomfort. Your treatment options include;
- A non-invasive therapy where we propose lifestyle changes such as; a reduction in caffeine during early hours or limitation to your alcohol consumption before bedtime.
- Oral medications also play a vital role in relaxing the muscles around the prostate glands and activating positive changes such as shrinkage of the region. Common medical drugs include alpha-blockers and 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. However, only a board-certified physician can prescribe the authentic aid to you depending on your medical condition.
- Finally, surgery could be performed if the symptoms are severe or untamable even after non-surgical options. We conduct Prostatectomy to remove the enlarged portion of the prostate gland.
What Are The Long-Term Benefits?
We gathered some multitasking and versatile beneficial effects on your overall well-being. Below are the positive outcomes you ought to expect;
- The first and most important factor is the ease while urinating. Your pre-treatment syndromes are improved vastly. This will help you empty your bladder without any possible leak or weak streaming.
- Furthermore, your mental Stress Incontinence or psychological pain is tamed. This acts as an upgrade to your quality of life with significant changes in your physical health as well.
- Other complications such as; urinary infections, bladder stones, or even kidney damage are prevented or cured after a successful treatment.
- On top of that, it allows you to sleep well without having to frequently get up and visit the loo. Eventually, your sleep patterns will also improve. Hence, it guarantees a complete sleep cycle and grants a cheerful mood.
- Moreover, it provides long-term control of the condition and lowers the previous or possible future discomfort at older age.
- Another piece of good news for you is the fact; that your sexual experiences and performances are also going to accelerate, just like in the good old days. Your sperm count is increasing, this upgrades your fertility even after crossing the age of 50 and above.
How To Prevent The Circumstances?
We talked to our senior specialist regarding the matter. In the light of their professional experience and medical education, this is what the expert is saying to you;
- It is very important to maintain a healthy diet. Be sure to include all sorts of beans, proteins, and greens in your diet.
- Restrict your intake of processed or junk food. The preservatives included in the canned or sealed food are prone to decreasing your sperm count or disturbing your hormones.
- Make sure to exercise regularly. You can sign up for a gym membership or opt for a swim or jog in the park. The idea is to burn fat naturally and allow your body to drain toxins regularly.
- Similarly, drink plenty of water daily. The key to fitness is staying hydrated. You can include detox water and other fresh juices along with herbal green tea before or after your meals to boost your immunity and overall well-being.
- Finally, cut down your alcohol intake and smoking habits. It is not only the leading factor causing Premature Ejaculation aging. But also aggravates other health-related conditions such as hormonal and male reproductive system malfunction.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you are an adult male who is concerned about their Prostate Enlargement in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It is high time you consult with a professional doctor to prevent the potential risks latched to the condition. Simply fill up your details in the form below and book a free consultation with us today. Or call our hotline and register yourself for a pre-booked appointment with our best healthcare providers at Enfield Royal Clinic.