There are a huge number of skincare products and procedures on the cosmetic market. A person without special knowledge runs the risk of getting lost in all this diversity and wasting a lot of money before he finds what really suits him. To learn about the best procedure for your skin, it is best to get in touch with the Best Cosmetologist in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Who are Cosmetologists?
Specialists who provide services for the care of human skin and the elimination of its aesthetic defects. Their tasks include performing various hardware procedures, peelings, cleanings, massages, injections, and other actions aimed at improving the condition or treating the client’s skin. They know how to take an anamnesis and choose a treatment for skin disease.
A person without a medical education can also work in the field however, according to the professional standard, his profession will be called aesthetician and he will be able to provide only non-medical procedures.
What do They do?
The doctors of this specialization have a higher medical education, and they determine skin diseases, prescribe treatment, perform invasive and hardware procedures, and provide services using laser techniques.
They mainly work with aesthetic problems like acne and blemishes, comedones, cellulite, and different types of wrinkles, helping in the treatment of fungal infections.
The procedures the Best Cosmetologist in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah performs can be divided into three main categories:
It is a skin rejuvenation procedure that restores natural beauty by renewing the cell structure. It uses a natural substance, known as Hyaluronic acid, synthesized by the body of each person. It makes the skin supple, elastic, and youthful. With age, it is synthesized less and less, but cosmetologists have found a way out in the form of injections.
These are an effective and safe way to rejuvenate the skin. Cosmetologists use them for their pronounced antibacterial properties which help them to get rid of comedones and acne. Together, these two procedures give a stunning visible result of clean, rejuvenated skin, without injury, peeling, and rehabilitation period.
The procedure involves the injection into the deep layers of the epidermis of an active substance of natural origin, which will start regeneration processes in it, increase skin turgor and give it a radiant healthy look.
When to See One?
Every woman sooner or later thinks about her age, wrinkles appear on her face, and the skin becomes sagging and loses its elasticity. All these changes spoil the mood and make women not want to look in the mirror. You can book an appointment for the correction of the following procedures:
- Age-related changes on the skin like wrinkles
- Swelling and bruising under the eyes
- Dull and faded complexion
- Correction of the contours of face and lips
- Neoplasms on the skin
- Rosacea, acne, and extra hair
- Excessive sweating
- Scars, and stretch marks
- Hair loss
A cosmetologist will select a comprehensive solution to create your harmonious appearance so that your face and body look healthy and young for many years.
Benefits of Cosmetology:
The treatments have the following advantages:
- Each procedure involves the use of technological equipment and the best care materials.
- Potent drugs are used only under the strict supervision of the master, who is responsible not only for the success of the procedure but also for safety.
- Age-related changes in the skin are amenable only to professional actions; home masks cannot get rid of them.
- Modern procedures use only disposable materials to protect clients from infection with bacteria, microorganisms, etc.
- Each course takes place according to certain time parameters, which are strictly observed by the salon specialist.
What to Expect at an Appointment?
Reception and consultations in specialized clinics are carried out in different ways, it depends on the problem the patient is visiting for. At the initial consultation, a primary anamnesis is collected. Then the doctor conducts:
- Examination of the skin color, presence of scars, spots, damage
- Examination of the skin with the help of palpation, moisture, peeling, pain points are assessed by touch
- Inspection equipment and instruments
After examination, some tests may be prescribed, or they may offer several options for possible procedures to eliminate the problems explaining the indications for each type of service.
The cost of getting the treatment from the Best Cosmetologist in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 499 to AED 3500. The cost varies depending on several factors including the treatment technique used, the number of sessions needed, and the doctor’s qualification and expertise. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the initial consultation.
The treatments are fairly safe and free of any major complications, they only result in minor issues like swelling, peeling, hematomas, or slight swelling after the hardware. However, the good news is that all these issues are:
- Predictable and Expected.
- Easily Manageable.
- Do not Negatively Affect the Results.
- Go away Quickly and on Their Own.
Book a free appointment!
Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.