Motherhood is one of the most cherished phases of a Woman’s Health life. Therefore, we are using this platform to educate you about this life-altering and transitional experience of womanhood. Although pregnancy is profound with physical and hormonal changes. However, there are more mental and emotional aspects to this phenomenal experience. Read along as we unfold the various stages of During And Post-Pregnancy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah guidelines to educate you regarding the challenges and joys you are about to explore and observe. We believe pregnancy is not all about growing another life inside you. Rather, growing into the nourishing transformation of your physical and emotional well-being.
What Happens During Pregnancy?
There are phases and stages of pregnancy. So if you are not familiar already, we gathered brief details about the three trimesters below;
- The First Trimester: marks the beginning of your incredible journey. However, buckle up for some morning sickness, fatigue, and mood swings due to sudden and intense hormonal changes. As the fetus begins to gradually grow, you are advised to pay extra attention to their nourishment. What you eat is going to be consumed by your baby too. Therefore, you ought to intake a properly balanced diet followed by taking prenatal vitamins, nutrition, and other medication and medical care for the initial development of your baby’s organs.
- The Second Trimester: allows you to relax and adapt to the changes. Your hormones are at their peak level best. As a result, you may experience phenomenal glowing skin with a thick and healthy hairline. Even your morning sickness shall be gradually calming down. As a result, this period will provide you with an additional boost of energy to bond with your to-be-born. Women experience their child’s early movements inside their belly. From kicking to responding to your voice or certain affectionate sensations, you have entered the phase to get ready for the birthing process.
- The Third Trimester: is an indication and notification of your due date. As soon your you reach the final phase of pregnancy, you may experience backaches, feet swelling, or other physical difficulties due to an overactive bladder. Consequently, this is going to affect your sleep cycle, and you may experience a turbulence of mood swings again. We understand preparing for birth is a crucial challenge. Therefore, we advise our to-be-mothers to hang in there, because the tough time is departing. Gear up for your baby’s arrival and choose a birth plan beforehand.
What To Expect Post-Pregnancy?
- As soon as the baby arrives, you will eventually forget all your physical pain. As much as it is an astonishing event. However, the method of birthing is going to impact your physical and emotional well-being. Therefore, you are advised to seek knowledge about your options and prepare for the unexpected during the process.
- The postpartum period can be considered as a fourth trimester. It is the recovery phase for both your physical and emotional state. However, you must remember to take good care of your body since your child is also relying on your well-being as well.
- Taking care of your newborn is hard work. Even if you have a helping hand around, it requires feeding, diaper changing, bathing, nourishing, and spending quality time together before putting the child to sleep.
- Moreover, your body is healing and recovering; if you happen to have undergone a cesarean. This is why, it is very important to catch up to a healthy sleep cycle yourself. It takes time to regain strength and restore your potential and capacity to return to normal routine again.
- You can talk to experienced parents or professional healthcare providers to guide you through the best diet plan and exercise regime to empower your body simultaneously.
Post-Partum Experience On Your Emotional And Mental Health:
- It is a rollercoaster of emotions due to constant hormonal changes. You may want to prepare yourself for morning sickness and ways to dismiss depression.
- Seeking emotional support from a friend/family or most importantly your partner can disperse anxiety and mood swings. Additionally, you are allowed to enjoy your cheat days as much as you wish to at the very moment. From chocolates to pickles, you can have it all to tame the hormonal cravings.
- On the other hand, even though each stage is demanding challenging thrills, we advise our new mothers to embrace their journey with an open heart. This new chapter is going transform your life and shape your womanhood.
Safety Precautions To Follow During Pregnancy:
- Eat a healthy portion of a balanced diet. It is important to take your organic meals as well as oral medications for energy and strength.
- Perform regular exercises advised to you by your physicians. Or you can meditate at home for muscle flexibility and stretching.
- Make sure to have enough sleep. A pregnant woman should have at least 7 to 8 hours of complete sleep every night.
- Additionally, learning to manage stress and anxiety is also essential for your well-being. A generous amount of organic food and plain water intake is going to prevent the negative energy from your mind and body.
- Finally, listen to your body. If you feel tired, you must pause, rest, or take a short nap. Ideally, when hunger kicks in, you are advised to fuel your body with the right and rich nutrition to restore your energy.
During And Post-Pregnancy FAQ’S:
Care after pregnancy is essential for the mother's and the child's health. It usually entails a regimen of healthy eating, consistent exercise (as prescribed by a medical expert), adequate rest, and mental support. In order to track your recovery, it's essential to heed the advice of your healthcare practitioner and show up for postnatal checkups.
Many respectable hospitals in Dubai are well-known for providing top-notch pregnancy and newborn care. The Enfield Royal Clinic In Dubai is a well-known medical facility. The greatest option, nevertheless, can rely on your unique requirements, personal preferences, and your healthcare provider's advice.
Frequent prenatal exams are necessary to assess the mother's and the unborn child's health during pregnancy. In the first two trimesters, doctors usually advise monthly checkups; as the due date draws near, they encourage more regular visits. Pregnancy-related variables and individual health may cause the timeline to change.
After giving birth, recovery is a slow process, so it's important to pay attention to your body's signals and adhere to your doctor's advice. Having adequate sleep, eating a balanced diet, drinking plenty of water, engaging in mild postpartum activity (with permission), and having emotional support are some basic strategies for a quicker recovery. Attending follow-up visits, maintaining proper hygiene, and controlling discomfort are further aspects of postpartum care.
Maternity centres and confinement centres, sometimes referred to as postpartum care centres, offer a nurturing atmosphere for recently given moms and their babies. These facilities frequently provide postpartum care, aid with breastfeeding, and baby care. It's wise to do your homework and pick a centre that fits your requirements and tastes.
Homecare Guidelines After Giving Birth:
- The postpartum period requires resting and restoring your strength. Therefore, you ought to get plenty of rest and enjoy time with your baby.
- Eat your all greens, beans, and proteins generously. You may increase your intake if you are breastfeeding. Or talk to your healthcare provider to design a custom diet plan for you.
- Your liquid intake should also match your solid meal consumption. You must drink plenty of fluids recommended for your hydration and do not forget to include warm milk and fresh juices every day.
- Stay calm and catch up on your sleep to prevent depressing thoughts and anxiety attacks. Although it is a natural reaction to all the hard work during labor and the current recovery period. However, it is ideal to participate in healthy and educational activities to increase your self-esteem and decrease mood disorders.
Spend time with your partner/husband. Get involved in activities as a family. Seek emotional support from your trustworthy friends and family. Or you could join a Post-Partum Vaginal Rejuvenation support group to educate yourself about this life experience.
Book A Free Consultation:
Whether you are planning a family or you have already conceived. If you wish to learn more about During And Post-Pregnancy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah care and guidelines. Feel free to fill up your details in the form below and sign u for a free consultation today. Or you can schedule an appointment for check-ups or a due date at Enfield Royal Clinic.