There was a prosperous period when our ancestors did not ever go through any chronic pain or other discomfort in their life span. An argument for a healthy discussion could be fair because their diet was exceptional. They ate healthy meals and most importantly had a great lifestyle that allowed them to move more often and burn the fat simultaneously. As a result, their postures and general health were intact. However, today, millions of people regardless of a good lifestyle are seemingly struggling with various health conditions including Joint Pain And Arthritis in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What Are The Different Types Of Arthritis?
- Osteoarthritis: this occurs after a certain age, usually at the age of 60 and above. What happens is that, when your protective cartilage cushion breaks down or becomes weakened over the period, it leads to pain and stiffness in the joint areas.
- Rheumatoid: it is a disorder that takes place when the immune system is attacked or the lining of the membrane is damaged around the joints. As a result, the circumstances trigger throbbing pain, discomfort, or swelling in particular.
- Psoriatic Arthritis: this condition is linked with skin psoriasis. It is a form of arthritis, however, it occurs when your joints are affected by internal inflammation.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: this is a type of Arthritis that is primarily connected to the spine. When your spine is affected, it causes stiffness and spine. The problem may be aroused due to poor posture or lack of movement. However, it will lead to the fusion of vertebrae if the problem is left untreated.
- Gout: this specific condition is caused due to a buildup of uric crystals in the joints. Eventually, it will trigger intense pain and naturally lead to massive discomfort. Patients often complain about big toe with throbbing pain.
What Causes Joint Pain?
Various factors lead to undesired circumstances. Some of the common contributing factors are mentioned below;
- Your age; is a natural process and leading factor to activate the undesired experience that takes place over time.
- Genetics; oftentimes, can trigger early forms of arthritis in weaker patients or those who do not fuel their bodies with adequate or essential nutrients.
- Auto-immune Disorder; can trigger a negative outcome. This often occurs when the system mistakenly begins to target internal tissues and feed off the collagen. As a result, rheumatoid arthritis takes over and causes a downfall of joint health.
- Infections; can also lead to reactive arthritis as if it responds to joint activity. As a result, internal inflammation, liquid fluid discharge, or inflammation can lead to autoimmune and cause massive pain.
- Lifestyle; can also serve as an impactful factor, especially in obese patients. Additionally, if the patient lacks physical activities and general fitness for being in good shape, the development and progression of joint pain and arthritis can take control of bone health and create negative outcomes.
What Are The Signs And Symptoms?
The early indications can vary from person to person. However, the common discomfort is usually tracked according to persistent or intermittent pain in the joints. Similarly, swelling and inflammation are early symptoms of the problem. Moreover, stiffness or reduced flexibility in the muscles is another signalizing sign of the affected joints. We often mark fatigue and deformities in several cases to be a clear indication of rheumatoid arthritis.
How Do We Treat The Pain?
We perform different non-surgical and surgical methods to manage the early precautions or completely reverse the circumstances through invasive procedures. Below are a few management and treatment options for you;
- Oral Medication; depending on the severity of the pain, oral as well as some topical medications are prescribed to you to help manage pain and tame the inflammation.
- Physiotherapy; this therapy is effective in terms of reducing the throbbing pain. It will also help with muscle activity and allow you to move swiftly without any discomfort.
- Physical Activities; exercising or taking part in muscle-moving activities such as swimming or walking will promote blood flow. Eventually, the activeness of the motions will improve your joint function, strengthen the muscles, and reduce pain gradually.
- A Healthy Diet; plays a vital role in maintaining your overall fitness and general health. Having a great portion of essential vitamins, calcium, protein, and other important nutrients will restore your energy and fuel your body with cell repairing and stronger immunity boosters.
- Assistive Devices; we provide braces, splints, or other assistive devices to our patients who require additional support when moving around. These can help with affected joints as the pressure is not fully forced on the affected joints.
- Surgery: some serious cases require joint or knee replacement surgery. Hence, surgical methods are put under consideration after a detailed analysis of the patient’s overall health and previous medical background. After which, surgery is approached to provide relief and improve joint function.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you are struggling with any causes or symptoms of Joint Pain And Arthritis in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the form below and book a free consultation with our friendly consultants today. Ask away your inquiries or concerns regarding the diagnosis and proactive measures that we take to improve your quality of life. Or sign up for a pre-booked appointment with our professional healthcare providers at Enfield Royal Clinic.
Dr. Alaa Alkoutiny
Are You Prepared to Embark on a Journey towards Vitality and Intimate Issues? Dr. Alaa Alkoutiny transcends the roles of...View Profile
Dr. Mahya Kanani
Dr. Mahya Kanani is a board-certified Obstetrician & Cosmetic Gynecologist. She is also DHA registered and has experience of more...View Profile
Dr. Rana Yousif Mustafa
Enfield Royal Clinic is proud to announce another gem to its team of experts Dr. Rana Yousif Mustafa. She is a highly skilled and compassionate...View Profile
Dr. Luiz Toledo
Dr. Luiz Toledo, Brazilian Plastic Surgeon, studied in São Paulo and went on to train and specialize under Prof. William...View Profile
Dr Mahmoud Akrama
Dr. Mahmoud Akrama is a skilled general physician who specializes in aesthetic medicine and laser surgery. He received his MBBS...View Profile
Dr. Aseel Abdulrazzak
Enfield Royal Clinic is so grateful to the most expert gynecologist Dr. Aseel for joining us at our clinic in Dubai. She is a Belgium trained...View Profile
Prof. Dr. Kadir Koray Bas
“Shape Your Body to the Exact Look You Always Wanted” Enfield Royal Clinic is here to warmly welcome a new gem to its Weight Loss Department...View Profile
Dr. Hany Chidiac
Stay Younger Forever! Stay Young Forever From The Inside Out with our Anti Aging and Regenerative medicine department at Enfield...View Profile
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Great teeth, bright smile! Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth...View Profile
Dr. Rashad Haddad
Dr. Rashad G. Haddad is a French board-certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist having more than 25 years of experience. He is...View Profile
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile