Most people believe that all dental implants are made from titanium. This is partly true: a large proportion of artificial roots are indeed made from titanium or alloys based on it. However, there are alternative materials that are also successfully used in modern implantology. Modern implantology knows many methods of restoring teeth. One of the latest innovations in this area is Zirconia Implant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What is Zirconium Implants?
This is a modern material that is actively used in the manufacture of orthodontic structures. It has long established itself among patients and dentists. They are used effectively for patients’ allergic reactions to titanium or for pain when ingested.
They are very white, so they are not visible under the crown. Their shade will be more like natural teeth. They are especially popular for use on the front teeth, which are especially noticeable when smiling.
The result of this treatment is a high-quality, high-strength implant with high biocompatibility and safety. It does not cause allergic reactions and is completely invisible under the crown.
The treatment has the following advantages:
High strength: There is no risk of cracks or chips on the artificial tooth.
Excellent Biocompatibility: There is almost zero risk of implant rejection after installation.
No Discoloration: The possibility of blackening of the gums in the place where the crown of the tooth is in contact with the mucous is excluded.
Good Thermal Insulation: They protect against temperature extremes and hypersensitivity to hot and cold food is excluded
Natural-Looking Crown: The natural effect is achieved due to the fact that zirconium dioxide transmits light well, refracting it like natural tooth enamel.
Long-Lasting: Long-term preservation of the original properties of the material, hence the durability, at least 15 years, subject to the rules for caring for the implant.
The best candidate for the treatment is someone having fulfilling the following conditions:
- Intolerance of titanium implants
- No chronic allergies
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Bruxism, periodontitis, or pulpitis
- Dystrophy of the jawbone tissue
Before starting the treatment the dentist conducts a thorough examination and takes x-rays and pictures.
The doctor receives complete and reliable information about the condition of the patient’s teeth and his medical history.
In order to avoid possible contraindications to implantation, the doctor asks the patient to evaluate breast pathologies and complaints.
If a person has diseases such as caries, pulpitis, or swelling of the gums, the dentist must treat them before placing implants. This will reduce the risk of complications after surgery.
Steps of Installation:
The treatment will follow the following steps:
- The doctors of Enfield Royal Clinic examine the patient’s oral cavity. If there are untreated pathologies of the oral cavity or teeth that will prevent the installation, they are eliminated. If bone augmentation is required, it is also performed.
- Anesthesia is applied after which the doctor will cut the gum and make a small hole in the jawbone. An artificial root is implanted, after which a crown is fixed.
- At first, the patient must wear an artificial crown, while a permanent one is made in the dental laboratory of the clinic.
- The crown is either cemented or attached to the abutment with a screw connection. In the first case, it can be installed at the desired angle, in the second it is easier to remove. The doctor chooses the appropriate procedure in a particular case.
To reduce the risk of complications after implantation, you need to follow a few simple rules:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a regular toothpick. Observe proper oral hygiene, using various rinses that counteract the pathogenic environment of the oral cavity.
- To avoid problems, you should change your diet for a short time, and you should not eat solid foods for a long time.
- Immediately after the treatment, you should take proper care of your health.
The cost of Zirconia Implant in Dubai can range from AED 1600 to AED 3500. The implants have distinctive aesthetics and reliable strength but the same solution in titanium or metal will cost a lot more. The price depends on the complexity of procedure, manufacturer and is calculated personally after the initial examination and consultation with the dentist.
Book a Free Appointment!
You can get Zirconia Implant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at the best prices; Fill out the form below to book a free appointment.