Sexology is an interdisciplinary science that examines human sexuality by fusing components of biology, psychology, sociology, anthropology, and medicine. It covers a wide range of subjects, including gender identity, sexual dysfunctions, sexual anatomy, and sexual development. Sexologists do research on the sociological, psychological, and biological facets of human sexuality. They may look at how social and cultural variables affect sexual views and behaviors as well as how hormones, genetics, and brain chemistry affect sexual behavior. Additionally, they look at issues related to erectile dysfunction, early ejaculation, and disorders of sexual discomfort.
What Can be Addressed With Sexology?
- The study of the physical makeup and physiological operations of the sexual organs, as well as the identification and treatment of sexual dysfunctions and diseases.
- The study of sexual issues that might affect a person’s ability to have sex, including erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and sexual pain disorders.
- The study of the psychological, social, and biological aspects of sexual attraction and the experiences of those who identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, or lesbian.
- Relationship problems: Researching the effects that sexual problems can have on close relationships and offering couples counseling and therapy to assist them to strengthen their sexual and emotional ties
- Sexual behavior is the study of how people behave when having sex, taking into account the psychological, social, and cultural influences on sexual behavior.
- Studying one’s sexual development from birth through maturity, including its social, psychological, and physical facets, is known as sexual development.
- Sexual health: The study of methods to advance sexual well-being, including the avoidance and treatment of STDs and unplanned pregnancies.
Benefits of Visiting a Sexologist:
- A sexologist can assist people with sexual dysfunctions and disorders, including erectile dysfunction, early ejaculation, and disorders of sexual pain, to enhance their sexual function.
- Improved sexual encounters and higher sexual pleasure are possible for those who address their sexual problems.
- By resolving sexual issues, couples can increase their connection.
- A sexologist can educate people on sexual health and anatomy as well as provide knowledge on many facets of sexuality, assisting them in developing a better understanding of their own sexuality.
- He may teach people good communication techniques, which can enhance sexual and emotional chemistry.
- Sexologists are educated experts in the subject of human sexuality who offer a specialized service to assist people with particular difficulties.
- A sexologist can support people with gender dysphoria in exploring their gender identity and can also recommend hormone medication, surgery, and other treatments.
- Because sexologist appointments are private and discreet, people can discuss delicate topics there without worrying about being judged.
Who Should Visit a Sexologist?
- An individual may decide to see a sexologist for assistance if they are having issues with their sexuality, including erectile dysfunction, early ejaculation, or disorders of sexual pain.
- People who are having problems with their gender identity may decide to see a sexologist for counseling or to get recommendations for hormone therapy or surgery.
- Some people might decide to consult a sexologist for knowledge on many facets of sexuality as well as sexual health and anatomy.
- People who have gone through sexual trauma may decide to seek therapy from a sexologist in order to get over their traumas and enhance their sexual function and enjoyment.
- To better understand oneself and their sexuality, people may consult sexologists.
- A sexologist can help certain people who may have poor sexual desire or trouble getting sexually aroused.
- An individual may decide to seek couples counseling with a sexologist if they are struggling with emotional or sexual closeness in their relationship.
Sexology and Ozone Therapy:
Ozone therapy for enhancing sexual issues often entails injecting, rectal insufflating, or vaginally insufflating ozone into the patient’s body. The approach employed will vary depending on the ailment being treated and the requirements of each individual patient, and is often carried out by a qualified practitioner.
- Ozone is injected into the rectum using a tiny catheter in the rectal insufflation technique. Usually, oxygen or air is added to the ozone gas before it is injected into the rectum. The operation typically takes fifteen minutes and is carried performed in a clinical environment.
- Similar to rectal insufflation, vaginal insufflation introduces ozone into the vagina using a tiny catheter.
- Ozone can be injected directly into the body after being combined with other substances like blood, saline, or an ozone-oxygen combination with the help of injection or IV therapy.
Ozone treatment may enhance sexual performance and desire by increasing blood flow to the genitals. because it helps strengthen the immune system and has an anti-inflammatory impact, which may help to treat disorders that might lead to poor sexual desire or sexual dysfunction.
Best Sexologist in Dubai
A medical specialist who focuses on the study of sex and sexual wellness is known as a sexologist and the study is known as Sexology. Infertility, low libido, sexual pain, sex identity, and sexual addiction are just a few of the many sexual challenges and issues they are trained to assist both single people and couples with. Dr. Hany Chadiac is one of the best Sexologists and Regenerative Medicine experts in Dubai with more than 22 years of experience in providing miraculous results to people from around the world. You can have your queries cleared with him at Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai by filling out the consultation form mentioned below.