Fat cells are very stubborn compounds that are not easy to budge. Even if you happen to be on a strict weight loss diet, there are some external boosting forces that are required to forcefully force the fat out of the body. This is why there is a wide range of surgical options to safely discard the stored fatty tissues that are downgrading your health and aesthetics. However, some patients require special medical care without invasive options. For those of you, we are offering Allurion Balloon in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah to upgrade the standards of your overall lifestyle.
What Is An Allurion Balloon?
It is a non-surgical method of safely deducting weight without any anesthetic injections or other medical tools. This treatment is commonly known as a Gastric Balloon in Dubai. The aim of this procedure is to control your portion and calorie intake. It reduces your stomach’s capacity to store massive food but activates your body’s potential to burn off fat rapidly. Although there are no serious restrictions that are required during and after the process. However, we gathered a number of relevant guidelines to help you prepare and go through a smooth transformation. Read along as we unfold the mystery of this magnificent master plan.
What Are The Expected Results?
As soon as the balloon launches into the stomach, it creates a feeling of fullness. This is because of the reduced capacity inside the belly that is available for food storage. As a result, you eat and drink less. However, a board-certified Dietician will design a timetable for your healthy meals. These ought to keep you consuming an adequate amount of vital nutrients in fewer portions. Hence, within one year, you will notice impressive improvements. Your waistline will reduce and you will also witness a reduction in your cholesterol and insulin levels.
Who Is Eligible To Undergo This Treatment?
We recommend candidates who are 18 and above to undergo this therapy. However, this is usually prescribed to those candidates who are obese patients or can not opt for other surgical options due to medical conditions. For further information, it is ideal to opt for a personalized consultation session. We will examine your medical history and current health condition in order to sign you up for this weight loss journey.
How Do I Prepare For The Appointment?
- You must not eat anything 12 hours prior to the appointment.
- You may drink water to stay hydrated. However, alcohol and other beverages are prohibited before the treatment.
- If you are blood thinning or other mandatory medications, be sure to consult with your healthcare provider beforehand.
- Furthermore, you must not opt for any other medical treatment unless or until you are permitted to do so.
- Lastly, wear easy and comfortable clothes to the clinic to avoid any discomfort due to uneasy or tight clothes.
What Happens During The Session?
This is a non-surgical procedure therefore, it can be easily performed at a Doctor’s office. Below is a step by step guidelines for the process;
- The entire treatment is only going to take a good 30 minutes on an average basis.
- We will provide you with a special pill that only requires you to swallow the capsule.
- There is a thin tube-like lining attached to the tablet. As soon as it hits the stomach bed, we will fill it up with some calculated dose of saline water.
- This will make you feel full automatically as the balloon is going to blow up and fill the required space inside your tummy sack.
- In the end, the expert in charge will guide you through the safety precautions in order to successfully experience the preferred results.
- However, you are advised to visit all your appointments because the balloon requires renewal or reinstallation after some time for health and safety reasons.
What Are The Aftercare Instructions?
- Do not consume processed food or other packed food items.
- You must refrain from alcohol and other non-healthy drinks.
- It is ideal to opt for semi-solid or liquid diets in the initial weeks of the treatment.
- Stay active and take your daily supplements on a regular basis.
- Lastly, keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of plain or detox water.
What Are The Key Benefits For Me?
There are numerous advantages to organically losing your excessive fat. Below are some long-term perks of the transformation;
- This is an FDA-approved method to get rid of your stored fat without going under the knife. As a matter of fact, it is considered to be the most suitable option for those candidates who are dealing with high blood pressure or type A diabetes.
- Another happy fact is that you do not have to worry about any downtime or recovery time period because there will not be any injury or wounds to heal from.
- It is a very influential treatment that encourages patients to opt for balanced diets. This will help you speed up the slimming process.
- Furthermore, the new changes will allow healthy outcomes to take control of your body. As a result, your hormonal imbalance will also tame and create improvements inside and outside your body.
- Candidates talk about experiencing clearer skin and regrowth of hair and nails too. This is due to toxins elimination and essential nutrients cleansing your internal system.
- On top of that, your immune system is improving as well. You will go through comfortable digestion and detoxification of the toxins within the body.
- The risks of other chronic diseases are also going to reduce over a period of time. This is an overall upgrade to your health and lifestyle.
- Last but certainly not least, it will restore your self-confidence and boost your self-esteem. In addition to this, it is also going to improve your mental health and instill positivity in your attitude as well.
Are There Any Risks To Worry About?
There are no long or short-term side effects to this treatment. However, you may feel slight discomfort during the first few days of the treatment. It takes a week to adjust to the installation in order to experience a smooth and pain-free journey to an incredible weight loss journey.
Allurion Balloon FAQ’s:
The Cost Of Allurion Balloon operation in Dubai might be expensive. It can range from AED 13,500 to AED 19,999. Therefore it's best to inquire with certain medical professionals or clinics that perform the service. Pricing may vary depending on a number of factors, including the clinic's reputation, extra treatments, and the whole package.
In general, sleeping with the Allurion Balloon is not problematic. It is advised that you sleep in a posture that is cosy for you. Certain individuals can find it more comfortable to sleep on their backs or at an angle, particularly in the early days following balloon implantation.
It is advised to stay away from meals high in fat and calories and fizzy drinks while undergoing gastric balloon therapy. These may make you more uncomfortable or make it more difficult to lose weight. You're probably going to receive personalised dietary recommendations from your healthcare professional.
The body rejecting a gastric balloon outright is hardly frequent. Deflation, migration, and intolerance are possible side effects, though. It's critical to adhere to your doctor's recommendations, show up for follow-up visits, and report any unexpected symptoms or concerns right away.
Yes, you can use a gastric balloon to swallow liquids. It's crucial to keep hydrated, in actuality. But, it's advised to refrain from consuming a lot of liquids either before or right after a meal since this might make you uncomfortable or rapidly feel full. Drinking water in between meals is ideal.
In general, there shouldn't be any issues when flying an Allurion balloon. For detailed instructions, it's best to check with your healthcare physician. Air pressure variations during flight can be uncomfortable for a short while, although they are normally not a big deal.
Individual differences exist in the Allurion Balloon's efficacy. When paired with a healthy diet and lifestyle modifications, clinical research indicates that it may help with weight reduction. Individual outcomes, however, can vary depending on things like following dietary guidelines and general health. It's crucial to speak with medical experts to find out if the Allurion Balloon is the best choice for your particular requirements.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
The balloon is renewed after an interval. This will allow you to safely reach your desired fitness goals without any hassle. Therefore, the final estimation of the Allurion Balloon in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is going to fluctuate for every patient. However, to highlight the average cost of a Gastric Balloon in Dubai, the value is priced at AED 14,800 to AED 18,000 respectively.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you wish to seek more information about Allurion Balloon, fill in the form below and book a free consultation with our friendly consultants today. Or you can visit us today simply by registering yourself for a pre-booked appointment with our top healthcare experts at Enfield Royal Clinic.
Are You Prepared to Embark on a Journey towards Vitality and Intimate Issues? Dr. Alaa Alkoutiny transcends the roles of...
Dr. Mahya Kanani is a board-certified Obstetrician & Cosmetic Gynecologist. She is also DHA registered and has experience of more...
Enfield Royal Clinic is proud to announce another gem to its team of experts Dr. Rana Yousif Mustafa. She is a highly skilled and compassionate...
Dr. Luiz Toledo, Brazilian Plastic Surgeon, studied in São Paulo and went on to train and specialize under Prof. William...
Dr. Mahmoud Akrama is a skilled general physician who specializes in aesthetic medicine and laser surgery. He received his MBBS...
Enfield Royal Clinic is so grateful to the most expert gynecologist Dr. Aseel for joining us at our clinic in Dubai. She is a Belgium trained...
“Shape Your Body to the Exact Look You Always Wanted” Enfield Royal Clinic is here to warmly welcome a new gem to its Weight Loss Department...
Stay Younger Forever! Stay Young Forever From The Inside Out with our Anti Aging and Regenerative medicine department at Enfield...
Great teeth, bright smile! Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth...
Dr. Rashad G. Haddad is a French board-certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist having more than 25 years of experience. He is...
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...
Dr. Alaa Alkoutiny
Dr. Mahya Kanani
Dr. Rana Yousif Mustafa
Dr. Luiz Toledo
Dr Mahmoud Akrama
Dr. Aseel Abdulrazzak
Prof. Dr. Kadir Koray Bas
Dr. Hany Chidiac
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Dr. Rashad Haddad
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Sannia Awais
Are You Prepared to Embark on a Journey towards Vitality and Intimate Issues? Dr. Alaa Alkoutiny transcends the roles of...View Profile
Dr. Mahya Kanani is a board-certified Obstetrician & Cosmetic Gynecologist. She is also DHA registered and has experience of more...View Profile
Enfield Royal Clinic is proud to announce another gem to its team of experts Dr. Rana Yousif Mustafa. She is a highly skilled and compassionate...View Profile
Dr. Luiz Toledo, Brazilian Plastic Surgeon, studied in São Paulo and went on to train and specialize under Prof. William...View Profile
Dr. Mahmoud Akrama is a skilled general physician who specializes in aesthetic medicine and laser surgery. He received his MBBS...View Profile
Enfield Royal Clinic is so grateful to the most expert gynecologist Dr. Aseel for joining us at our clinic in Dubai. She is a Belgium trained...View Profile
“Shape Your Body to the Exact Look You Always Wanted” Enfield Royal Clinic is here to warmly welcome a new gem to its Weight Loss Department...View Profile
Stay Younger Forever! Stay Young Forever From The Inside Out with our Anti Aging and Regenerative medicine department at Enfield...View Profile
Great teeth, bright smile! Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth...View Profile
Dr. Rashad G. Haddad is a French board-certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist having more than 25 years of experience. He is...View Profile
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile