Any skin defects not only spoil the appearance but also bring a lot of emotions and psychological discomfort to their owner. Permanent makeup will help to cope with the problem. Modern tattooing is an aesthetic procedure used not only for decorative purposes. It effectively copes with the tasks of eliminating imperfections such as scars, age spots, stretch marks, and other skin imperfections that reduce the attractiveness of the image. This procedure is known as Scar Camouflage in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
The Essence of the Treatment:
Permanent makeup is one of the most progressive technologies of modern cosmetology. Even though the technique was developed many decades ago, its potential resources are still not fully disclosed, and new promising opportunities are revealed every year. Tattooing not only saves time on beautifying as most of the inhabitants believe. It is successfully used to correct many skin problems not only on the face but also on any other parts of the body.
The outcome of the treatment is a significant reduction in scars, stretch marks, and other skin defects. The skin tone evens out and pigment spots, often found on the damaged area will disappear.
The treatment has the following advantages:
- Pigments do not contain hazardous elements and compounds, have been dermatologically tested, are non-toxic, and do not cause allergic reactions
- The density of laying the pigment is so high and uniform that it can only be compared with natural skin colors
- Pigments are laid down to the melanin layer, which ensures color consistency
- The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and is painless
- There is no long recovery period
The most suitable candidate for the treatment is someone having none of the following conditions:
- Skin infections
- Active inflammatory processes in the area of damage
- A period of fewer than 6 months from the date of the defect
- Blood clotting disorders
- Tendency to form keloid scars
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period
- Camouflage with tattooing is the gentlest way to mask damage such as stretch marks, scars, or welts.
Before starting the application of pigmentation, the specialist conducts a thorough analysis and examination of the scar tissue. For successful camouflage, scars must meet the following important conditions:
- It must be older than a year without pronounced redness. If the tissues are in the process of healing, then camouflage can cause secondary scarring.
- Must not have a convex shape and any other sharp changes in the relief are best pre-leveled with other treatment options
- There should be no pigment spots around the scar since the intervention can expand the area of pigmentation and worsen the condition of the skin area
Before proceeding with the camouflage of damage, a mandatory consultation of the expert is carried out. He examines the skin defect and makes a professional opinion about the possibility of masking with this method. In addition, the participation of a plastic surgeon in the clinic may be required. Together, our experts will develop a strategy that will be most effective in each case.
It includes the following steps:
- Selection of pigment in accordance with the color of the surrounding skin
- Antiseptic treatment of the correction zone is done to eliminate any imperfections
- Local anesthesia is applied to numb the treatment zone
- The selected pigment is injected into the skin using unique equipment
- Final treatment with an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent is done to complete the treatment
The total duration of the procedure depends on the area of damage and can range from 1.5 to 3 hours. in scar tissue, the pigment has less durability than in healthy skin, which is why camouflage should be done about once a year.
The cost of Scar Camouflage in Dubai can range from AED 999 to AED 1999. The cost is impacted by several factors including the treatment technique used, and the size of the scar being camouflaged. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the initial consultation.
Why Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic is a medical institution offering the services of experienced specialists. All procedures are carried out in strict accordance with sanitary standards. The high qualification of our specialists allows us to achieve high-quality results even in the most difficult cases.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile
Book a Free Consultation!
You can get the most effective Scar Camouflage in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah by our experts, book a free appointment by filling out the consultation form below.