Fibroids can occur in life. And the real reason for their occurrence is still unknown to the medical sciences. The only given fact is, anyone who has a uterus has a 50% to 80% chance of developing it. These could be as little as pebbles or grow as big as an apple. Therefore, we are using cutting-edge technology to deliver safer and more effective outcomes according to the location of the detected fibroids. The goal is to make little incisions to take care of bigger problems. Read about; Myomectomy In Dubai & Abu Dhabi. And seek a specialist’s help to make a better change today.
What Is Myomectomy?
This is a surgical treatment that requires the removal of fibroids from the uterus. It is a safe and innovative technique to discard problematic occurrences without causing any harm to the internal organs or reproduction system. It does not affect pregnancy at all. This operation can improve your hormonal imbalances. And control the over or heavy flow of abnormal menstruation.
What Are The Results?
The success rate is above 97%. Due to smaller cuts, the wounds will heal a lot faster without causing any scars on the operated areas. Furthermore, you can also conceive with a 90% plus chance of delivering a healthy baby.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
If you feel massive cramps or intense flow throughout the cycle. There are lumps formations or low blood pressure often causing critical complications for you to go on with the day. This could be an alarming situation. Be sure to reach out for medical assistance or consult a Gynecologist as soon as possible.
What Are The Pre-Treatment Precautions?
These are a few preparational guidelines for you to get ready for the big day;
- Be sure to double-check your insurance or other financial formalities beforehand.
- Save your emergency contacts on your phone or note them down in a diary.
- It is ideal to buy the prescribed medications before a day or two.
- You should also place your favorite energy bars or other healthy snacks beside your bed or in a drawer nearby, to reach out in the hour of need.
- Furthermore, you can also arrange for a nanny or housekeeper who look after the house in their absence.
- Ask a friend or relative to stay at the hospital with you, if you feel the need to do so.
- Have a long bath or shower before leaving the house. You can shave or exfoliate your body at this given time.
- Lastly, wear baggy and comfortable clothes to the hospital. It will be easier for you to get them right back on. And remove all the studs, if you happen to be wearing any.
What Happens During The Procedure?
This is a precise operation that requires a good two to three hours to complete the entire operation. Below is a brief outline of the process;
- An oxygen mask is placed on your face to help you breathe throughout the surgery.
- General anesthesia is inserted into the drip to put you under the influence of unconsciousness. This will eliminate the pain memory when you wake up.
- The next step is to mark dots on the area under consideration. The surgeon will make incisions on the abdomen wall.
- Several required ports are inserted into the holes. These are used to blow some gas inside to examine the problem.
- A laparoscopic device is now introduced to get the job done. The entire procedure is monitored on the computer screen.
- The experts will detect the fibroids and discard them gradually. In the end, the surgical installations are extracted from your belly.
- All the wounds are sealed closed. Some necessary medications are applied on top to prevent any infection.
- In the end, the surface is wrapped. You are shifted to the recovery room for further assistance until you are feeling much better to go back home.
What Is The Aftercare For A Swift Recovery?
These are a few safety precautions that you ought to follow to heal smoothly.
- Take your oral medications on time. And do not delay renewing your bandages.
- You can take a bath after a day or two. But you must be very careful because the wounds are still very fragile.
- Do not rub or scratch your belly. The stitches could cut open or bleed.
- Lay on your back and have a good bed rest for as many days as you wish.
- Do not lift any heavier items. Or participate in any physical activities until your healthcare provider gives you the green signal.
- Consume healthy meals, and avoid alcohol or smoking for the time being.
- And finally, be regular to opt for your check-up appointments.
What Are The Benefits?
- You will feel mentally and physically relieved from all the pain and discomfort you felt before the surgery.
- Even the hormones are getting balanced. This will allow you to conceive successfully.
- You can easily deliver a healthy baby. There are no risks or other harms latched to your or the baby’s health.
- There is no obligation to stay for more than one night at the hospital. You can be discharged the very day if your health looks good at the given time.
- You can go back to work within a month or go on a vacation too.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Although there are no serious risks to be concerned about. However, due to the lack of seriousness in the homecare, patients often report bleeding or infections. You may also notice swelling or mild bruising. If you encounter such an unideal situation, be sure to contact your healthcare provider and seek medical aid to prevent any serious mishap.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
The final estimation depends on the number of days you are staying at the hospital. Therefore, additional services and medications will be added to the total bill. Therefore, the exact cost is highlighted after a complete treatment. However, the average evaluation of Myomectomy In Dubai & Abu Dhabi is AED 50,000; more or less.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you have further inquiries about your medical health, or do you want to learn more about; Myomectomy In Dubai. Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly teammates today. Or sign up for an appointment with our top specialists at Enfield Royal Clinic.