People spend a lot of time and energy trying to develop more defined muscles and abdominal muscles. Even with rigorous abdominal exercises, not everyone can get the athletic six-pack definition with diet and exercise alone.
Aesthetic plastic surgery or a cosmetic technique called abdominal Six Pack Abs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, or abdominal etching includes eliminating extra fat from the patient’s abdomen and abs muscles. Plastic surgeons can conduct liposuction along with ab implant surgery to get rid of fat in additional places, such as the flanks, and lower back.
What is Six Pack Surgery?
It is an operation that expresses the creation of a pronounced appearance of the muscles through surgical interventions in the abdominal cavity. This is a plastic and aesthetic surgery operation that does not have any medical requirements and is performed for purely aesthetic purposes.
In the process of cleansing the abdominal muscles, the own adipose tissue of the abdominal cavity acquires a muscular appearance. In this process, muscle lines are drawn by liposuction, and the packing areas that will display the appearance of the muscles are supported by the existing adipose tissue.
Abdominal etching, when carefully performed by a skilled physician, may dramatically deepen the body’s natural grooves, produce a noticeably toned midsection and sculpted stomach, and significantly enhance a man’s physical appearance.
The goal of abdominal etching procedures is to instantly define the abdominal muscles in a single procedure without losing weight or exerting too much effort.
- The treatment has the following advantages:
- The desire to seem attractive, healthy and well-groomed is fulfilled.
- The treatment may be done by either a man or a woman.
- The body’s muscular structure appears to be both healthy and attractive.
- This is why having toned and well-built muscles make individuals feel more confident.
- It is entirely painless to etch the abdomen. No cuts or stitches.
A patient must fulfill a series of requirements, just like with any surgical surgery. Candidate requirements for abdominal Six Pack Abs Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi should include the following:
- Someone who does not smoke
- A person who is not obese
- Healthy people without any underlying medical problems
- Men or women with underlying abdominals that are in good shape
- Patients who got liposuction or a tummy tuck
- People with reasonable aspirations
- Patients who want to get abdominal etchings should be in good enough condition to safely undergo anesthesia.
Patients might be asked to do the following before the procedure:
- Consult a body sculpting-focused plastic surgeon.
- Comprehensive medical examination
- Obtain a chest x-ray and lab testing.
- At least two weeks before the surgery, stop smoking and consuming alcohol.
- Avoid using aspirin, NSAIDs, and herbal supplements that can cause more bleeding.
Six-Pack Surgery may take, on average, two hours. And it will take the following steps to achieve the desired results:
- A doctor will indicate the regions that need to be improved and sculpted while standing.
- Depending on the doctor’s advice, either general anesthesia or local anesthetic will be administered to the patient.
- The surgeon will create incisions that extend from behind the breasts to the thighs and tummy.
- Through the ports, which are small incisions, the doctor will now access and remove the patient’s fat deposits.
- The wounds will be stitched up and treated.
Recovery from cosmetic surgery like Six-Pack Surgery is rather quick.
- To decrease swelling and hasten to heal, the patient must put on a compression garment for four to six weeks after the treatment.
- The patient can apply soap and water to the healing wounds while taking a shower. The patient must, however, avoid scrubbing.
- The surgical regions should be dried with a fresh towel after taking a shower.
- For two weeks, stay away from still water, such as hot tubs and baths.
- After the surgery, refrain from exercising for up to two weeks.
- Attend all scheduled follow-up sessions.
- One week after surgery, remove sutures.
- The healing period after a six-pack operation typically lasts 10 days to 2 weeks.
- To assist preserve the effects of plastic surgery, patients are counseled to lead healthy lifestyles.
- For at least 4 to 6 weeks, abstain from regular activities like going to the gym.
- After the implant operation, you should anticipate some minor pains and bruises for around a week.
Cost of Six Pack Abs Dubai:
The cost of Six Pack Surgery in Dubai can range from AED 6,999 to AED 9,999. It can be calculated at the initial consultation after deciding the treatment technique to be used and the complexity of the procedure. The doctor will discuss the cost details during the initial appointment.
Book a Consultation
A board-certified plastic surgeon will take care to answer every question that a patient may pose before and after performing any procedures. It is often advised for a patient to list the questions on a paper in advance of the initial consultation.
So, book an initial consultation for Six Pack Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah by filling out the consultation form below.